It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Knowledge and The Conspiracy To Confuse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
We all know that you don't think there are any conspiracies and that all men are looking out for other men and blah,blah, blah. So, what's the real reason for your posting on this thread?

Someday, maybe all the men on earth will look out for one another, like I do now.

My point for all these words is that conspricy thinking is only there to confuse your mind.

I speak truthfully when I say if you remove all negitive thinking patters you'll be able to see clearly.

I see clearly, believe it or not I do. I see that somewheres around 98.5% of all consparicy theories have something else because factual consparicies as the root system. Some people have a motive for preaching such lies. Some people are using it as antiagenda, some are just crazy and think consparicies are keeping them "out of the loop" or what ever.

When you see clearly, there is no consparicy for you see the lies and the truth.

I guess, my attempts at getting you and others to see this is just that I care for you all personally. As I've said before, I know there is nothing I can do. That doesn't mean I don't want to try to help you all acchieve far more then you're going to heading down the false paths you all seem obsessed with. It's kinda pointless being that I'm not to be believed in any of this, but that doesn't make it the truth.

I guess I should try to care less? I should go busy myself until you all underachieve?

Maybe I'm an over achiever...

That's all.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated, it's going to take a lot to convince me that the powers that be are not controlling the masses or what have you. I have lived for thirty years and have watched the world disintegrate over the last twenty.. I have been through much in the last 5 years of my life. There is not much that anyone can tell me...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

That's because we are in/on the edge of that whole "end times" thing. As the scripture says "let those that do evil continue to do evil". All the evil things are about to be wiped away, with a good percentage of the not so evil, and the just confused too. LOL

Everyman needs really focus on theirself to make ready themself for what is about to cleanse the world.

Oh well, right now all such talk seems pointless. I know I can do nothing. I keep hope that some will hear my words and they will sprout within them, but what will be will be regardless of me. Or so it would seem.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Incarnated, you are right that there is nothing that can be done about what is coming. However, the present system obfuscates what is actually coming. Yeah, we are living in the "end times," but it's not what people think it's going to be.

Are a bunch o people going to die? Assuredly.. Mass extinction? Hardly.

I don't worry too much about it. If God sees fit for me to survive what is to come, which I personally believe I will, then I will. If God sees fit tfor me to pass, then that is what will happen.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Thanks speaker, I will check it out, but what if we were programed?

Well, I would submit that we certainly are "programmed." We are made to think, by the media, in certain ways about certain topics.

When you think of someone like,say, Alexander the Great, what is the first images that come into your mind? Now, do you know why those images pop into your mind? It's because those are the images you have been "programmed" to think about when you think of Alexander the Great.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
However, the present system obfuscates what is actually coming.

Politics is the reason. Along with ideology (whatever that ideology may be).
New book sheds light on conflicts of politics and science.

Sounds like a good book to read. I'll be looking into it:
Truth, Lies, and Public Health: How We Are Affected When Science and Politics Collide

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Beachoma, politics plays an intricate role in all of it. Yes, you are correct. We are only fooling ourself if we think that it doesn't impact healthcare, social opinions, et cetera..

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The way I look at it is that humans still do not understand how life, the
universe, the big picture, God....etc, works. This applies to both science and religion. Since the "truth" can not/might not be fully known, then we have to rely on different scientific theories or different religious beliefs.

Until we are able to prove that Christianity is right or Buddhism is
right, or any other various belief is correct, then people have to decide for
themselves. IE: Have faith.

The same goes with scientific theories. Until we prove there was a Big Bang or that the String Theory, is correct, that is all we have, a theory.

IMHO this is a good system, because is allows people to think for themselves. It gives that variety or "spice" of life.

As far as being feed dis-information.... I am sure it is happening, but there
is not always a way to prove it. It is better to tell the truth?
Maybe, maybe not. People react differently to things. The "truth"
might cause more harm than do good.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

WOOT! go Speakerof, thats soem of the best ive heard

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

Well, yeah, and I suppose those few sentences sum up my whole point. If there isn't a conspiracy to confuse and confound, then why is there so much false information being disseminated?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Obfuscation, only blinds those who want to be decieved. It can only stick to the true seekers for a few moments. Just let the light in, and that dark matter muck, retreats like it's an opposite pole on a magnet.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

Well, that's true. However, in a world where everyone claims they want everyone else to "know the truth," don't you find it a bit disturbing that there is so much disinformation? I do.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
"Did you know that X causes cancer?"

"Well, they now found out that X doesnt cause cancer afterall. Instead, not having enough X can cause cancer. X is actually beneficial according to latest studies".

You have no idea how
I am of the daily contradictions and hysterical hyping of junk-science.

One reason to absolutely believe in a vast conspiracy to keep people stupid.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well, yeah. I suppose that is my whole point. It has leaked into every facet of the intelligentsia of this world. First they say one thing, then they'll come along and say something else. Was point A or point B correct?

[edit on 6-3-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Also notice how many people fall for every apparent change of wind on ATS as well. Tommorow you will find a post contradicting a post from yesterday. Nothing wrong with diversity of opinion...but some of it is designed to confuse if only superficially perceived.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Honestly, Sky, I don't post here as much as I used to and there is a reason for it. It seems to me, as you said, people follow whichever direction the wind blows... It becomes quite frustrating to realize that not many people stick to what they believe.

Now, with that being said, I have to say that if you look throughout history, this obfuscation has taken place. However, it has increased in the last 200 to 300 years. I suspect that there is rhyme and reason for it. The sad part of it is that it's not to a good end.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join