It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman tasered while shopping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"A 35-year-old woman is Tasered in front of customers at a Best Buy."

It's at the link here:
abcnews.go.com...

Crazy! Now we can't argue with cashiers anymore, or a security guard will electrocute us. Just pay the money, and keep your mouth shut!
Things are getting out of hand...

Hey, by the way, anyone up for some christmas shopping at Best Buy?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That's seems scary to me! I would like to hear more about this. I would like to know what the woman was saying, etc., before I make a judgment on it.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
there dosent seem to be enough detail in this vid to pass judgement. i dont know where that was but in south carolina security guards have the same powere as police. but that doesnt justify misuse of powers. as this case has yet to prove either way. i too would like to find out more on this situation.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It just shows how out of control our security is. And i don't just mean the guys at Best Buy.

Whatever happened to "just talk in out"? Suddenly there's a weapon on the market that "disables" "hostile shoppers?" Dammit, they're using a taser for every situation now...an armed criminal is one thing...but a shopper???? Guess that's why these security fellows I see are no more than 100lbs and 5' 5"...who needs strength and diplomacy when you can just taser the bastard???

I hate this place.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here's a news article on the subject

Just another ignorant cop out of control.

The biggest crime here, is this woman was leaving to store to talk to her husband on the phone, the cop brings her back inside, and then tasers her.

Could have let the woman go to her car and do her thing, but no, dump $4 an hour cashier calls the cop over, dumb cop drags the woman inside, and you have situations like this.

Is it any wonder this happened in Florida?

I swear I will cheer the day when that place is swallowed by the ocean.

new topics

top topics

join