It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about WTC7?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was debating this on another site and this came up and I don't have a good answer, can you guys help me out.

They say that WTC7 came down because it's infostructure was tied into WTC 1 & 2. I havn't heard that before, what do you know about it?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's not true, unless you're counting the same ground "common" to all other buildings in that part of Manhattan. WTC7 was across the street from the rest of the WTC complex. The Twin Towers shared basement levels with each other and WTC3, and I think the rest of the complex was on a shallower foundation (under WTC5 and 6).

WTC7 had a cylindrical walkway that extended across the street to either WTC5 or WTC6. That's the closest thing I can think of. If they're claiming that WTC7 was structurally connected to the Twin Towers then they're just wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Search for Barry Jennings, he wil ldescribe a lobby totaly destroyed before any tower came down.

The basic blue prints have been hidden, so anything said would be speculations.

They did build a "bath tub" basement area for the towers at least, but I doubt the WTC7 was over it.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Are they talking about water lines? Water lines can be considered part of the infrastructure. Firefighters have reported that they didn't have the water pressure needed to fight the fires in WTC7.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Unless WTC 7 was sharing the boiler system of the twin towers, I seriously doubt any tunnel ran under two streeet storm sewer drains. Because that is what would have had to happen to run any tunnels from WTC 1 and/or 2, in order to travel through an underground tunnel with storm sewers running above. WTC 1 was 355' from WTC 7. South tower was 600' from WTTC 7. The boiler, serviced by the Hudson River, ran between WTC 1 and 2.

new topics

top topics

join