It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Contact with Pleiadians (Patent Application)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes you read that correctly - a fellow actually has a patent application in #20060072226 which details a method of operation to improve remote viewing into sub-space and hyperspace - of which information he was given by remote viewing contact with the Pleiadians (from a planet 400 light years away)...

www.scribd.com...

There must be a wierdest patent of the year award and if not they should make one and give it to this fellow...

On the topic of Remote Viewing what is REALLY out there is Wikipedias entry on it that the US government spent 15 years over several different projects on it - to basically say it does not work (which is a complete bald face lie to some excellent books written on it by former CIA members in the Stargate Project)...

[edit on 22-12-2007 by phantomseek]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry folks I spelled Plaidean wrongly - he spells it Pleiadian (referring to some form of Pleiadian Federation...

I just wanted to add some excellent books of research by former Intelligence officers on the topic of Remote Viewing...

"The Stargate Chronicles" by Joseph McMoneagle
ISBN 1-57174-225-5

"The Seventh Sense" by Lyn Buchanan
- The secrets of Remote Viewing as told by a "Psychic Spy"
ISBN 0-7434-6268-8

"Remote Viewing and Sensing for Managers" How to use Military Psiops for a Competitive Edge...
ISBN 1-904132-31-6

"Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies" by Jim Schnabel...
ISBN 0-440-61405-8

And the best book (I think of all) "Psychic Warrior : A Inside look at the CIA's StarGate Program" by David MoreHouse...
ISBN 0-312-96413-7

[edit on 22-12-2007 by phantomseek]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In my opinion, this guy is
a crackpot.

John Quincy St. Clair

Yeah, ok.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Don't trust all Pleiadians, they have these symboids in there heads....

called Ku uahth e black spider symboids...
if you go to near them, be careful.. trust elohim over them.

The ancient pleiadians were elohim and patriarchal; not matriarchal

new topics

top topics

join