It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Uncovered DVD set

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Egypt Uncovered - Discovery Channel Series

(delete or move to BTS if thread unqualified for ATS - i keep forgetting about BTS!)

does anyone know if this DVD set is worth getting? i saw a commercial saying that in it, they show much video footage of the pyramids showing images, etc the general public has never seen. The commercial also boasted that the information contained is so shocking that it cannot be shown on television - in regards to the site being almost twice as old as we currently think.

is this just crap? can i basically find everything on the DVD on ATS? what do you all think???

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by ljbako]

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by ljbako]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You can find all the info and more on ATS. It was a show that aired on Discovery, it was good but, pretty basic.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
You can find all the info and more on ATS. It was a show that aired on Discovery, it was good but, pretty basic.

are you sure? this is something that just came out allegedly. the commercial said it was only available on DVD and had never been shown on television

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't really know if this thread should go here, BTS would be a better place for this.
Sory
As for your question, I have no clue. Sorry

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you ever find out, let me know. It sounds very interesting. I hope you find it.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hey, I saw the advertisement on TV about a "Magical Egypt." I got the info but I'll have to look for it. They moved this from ATS to BTS so when I had the info in my hand, I couldn't find the thread! I'll get back to you!

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's called Magical Egypt. The number is:

800-460-3765

and the website is:

www.magicalegypt.com...

top topics

join