It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Sodium Chlorite Treat HIV / Malaria Infections....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Apparently it can claims Jim Humble who treated one of his crew members with stabilized oxygen and only learned long after the fact it was in fact the Sodium Chlorite that helped this guy get better... But not only did it kill the malaria virus it was literally lethal to ALL viruses in a persons system...

Have 75,000 people been treated with it for ailments such as Malaria and HIV?

www.miraclemineral.org...

PDF Book : www.miraclemineral.org... (FREE)

Online Backup Copy : www.anomalicresearch.com...

What IS interesting about this fellows claims is he gives out the actual formula - for free, others on get rich quick schemes SELL YOU the formula - he gives it away, which takes out a profit motive... This message is posted for informational research purposes only and makes no claims to health or healing (Because if you do - the biggest medical GANG in the land the FDA is quick to come over to your house and harass / intimidate / or open a general can of whoop-a*s on ya..)

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I see no reason why we shouldn't explore this.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Lol, he's with a tiger in the woods.
Seriously though, if it's true, then it will get shut down, FDA needs sick people.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomseek
Have 75,000 people been treated with it for ailments such as Malaria and HIV?

See, that's the thing I have a problem with. Trying to find further information, all I got was the same claims that link back to same source -- the free e-book. That's what's making me suspicious of the claims. Some say the info and news was suppressed, but come on, ALL the news?

If Big Pharma is what Mr Humble is worried about, why doesn't he take his 'miracle' to India?

Cipla - The Chemical, Industrial & Pharmaceutical Laboratories

[..]Because Indian law from 1972 has allowed no (end-product) patents on drugs, and provided for compulsory licensing, Cipla was able to manufacture medicines which enjoy patent monopoly in certain other countries (particularly those where large, multinational pharmaceutical companies are based)[..]

In August of 2007 Cipla was confronted by a US-based group known as AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) with a well-funded campaign of full-page ads in various Indian newspapers suggesting Cipla was pricing an AIDS drug called Viraday higher in India than in Africa.[1]

In response to AIDS Healthcare Foundation's claims Cipla issued a short statement pointing out that the company had not sold a single pack of Viraday in Africa. It also underlined that Cipla sells its other AIDS drugs to the Indian government at the same prices it sells to Africa, and questioned AHF's agenda.[3] According to AHF and news reports, Cipla threatened a defamation lawsuit against the organization.[..]

Now that is truly heroic. Give the middle finger to The Man and tell him to stuff it where the sun don't shine

Anyway, here are some other links I found on the subject that checks out:

Feeding Sodium Chlorate to Livestock To Kill Salmonella and E. coli - Brief Article

Sodium chlorate (NaClO3) reduces to chlorine dioxide (along with chlorine gas (Cl2 and water (H20)) when reacting with the hydrochloric acid (HCl) such as that in the stomach. (Source)

Plus this one:
Pharmacodynamics of Alcide, a New Antimicrobial Compound, in Rat and Rabbit

[..]Alcide is a germicidal preparation which has been shown to kill a wide range of common pathogenic bacteria as well as fungi, in vitro. This preparation is composed of Part A and Part B which contains sodium chlorite (NaClO2) and lactic acid as the active ingredients, respectively. The two parts are combined in equal volumes immediately prior to application resulting in the formation of chlorine dioxide (ClO2)[..]

As you can see, so far it's only the claims that it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that have been verified (and this is not anything new). Anti-viral and anti-malarial (caused by protozoan parasites) still hasn't been verified or at least I couldn't track down any reports, other than the claims from that PDF.

Edit to add:

This news I can believe -- BBC NEWS | Health | Sea cucumber 'new malaria weapon'
Link to actual study -- PLoS Pathogens - Hemolytic C-Type Lectin CEL-III from Sea Cucumber Expressed in Transgenic Mosquitoes Impairs Malaria Parasite Development

Locally here in Malaysia (where malaria cases aren't anything new) we've been using sea cucumber (locally know as gamat) as a traditional remedy for a whole range of ailments from skin problems to even (some claim) cancer. There's evidence for the claims of curing skin problems (it's rich in vitamin E), but not for the cancer.

The strange thing about the substance is that you can dip your hand in a pot of boiling gamat jelly without getting burned or scalded. Fascinating.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Beachcoma]

top topics

join