It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars: a bird and a Woman or...? some MOC images to think about? ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In some threads there is a good talk about "how to look at pictures" and what do you see...

So...

What do you see here? These are from the same MOC image original MOC image

Bird?

Womand like figure?

I cannot tell these are really a bird or a womand... but my eyes see them

What do you spot more in the image?

Greetings Lunica

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This looks more like a woman face on mars:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Is this some kind of new fashion, looking at pictures from other planets and trying to see the most unexpected things?

And why is this on the Aliens & UFOs forum when it has nothing to do with any of the subjects and only with the perception of the people who look at the photos?

This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is in the wrong forum. I think there's a space/exploration thread. I like these threads personally and find them very interesting.

The first picture definately resembles a bird - The Bluetit, go look it up and you will see.

The second picture also shows a woman or being doing something (no advanced input here).

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am not saying that none of the anomalies on Mars were "built" by someone but its interesting to use our planet as a "rough guide" to figure out what we are seeing on other planets I think.
With that in mind,check out this thread about the Native American "head" in the US desert:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only a short read,and suggests a natural series of events created the illusion of a face..

Again,I am not saying ALL of the Mars stuff is natural,and was particularly interested in the "rectangle" formation discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ancient city walls perhaps?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh well, I see all such threads about MOC images posted in this forum so I did it too

I posted these just for other ATS's to be aware of. Some will reject it, some will like it.

About the indian face. It has been discussed on ATS more then once.
I remember, when looking at it myself on google earth, there are more interesting shapes in the area.

I have got more examples of these I posted in this thread. I will post some in the near future.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Hey cool,can't wait to see them.

I like this kind of thing even if the formations turn out to be natural,they are still interesting IMO.

new topics

top topics

join