It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Al-Qaida Reported to have Nuclear Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Why is that because Mohammad was only an arab? He only spoke to the Arab or the Black man? I think these people need to grow up. Why don't they try to learn to run their own country which they are barely capable of doing btw.

I don't know about that, but I know that only the Arab listened to him.

I think we need to let people conduct their own affairs, for good or bad.

You think they need to learn, but they think you need to learn.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
if they have nukes why haven't they used them yet?? Furthermore, why didn't they use them when the US attacked Iraq??

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
if they have nukes why haven't they used them yet?? Furthermore, why didn't they use them when the US attacked Iraq??

my guess they fear the HOT war.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by titus]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

My point exactly.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by sanctum
I don't agree. Al-Q and sleeper's would probably have enough materialalready. In the chaos of the break-up of the soviet union, it was a free for all', for anyone who wanted to make a fast rouble, but ayment on delivery in $U.S. ...of course. lol
P.S. I hope this is NOT true

Then why haven't any U.S. or any city has been nuked by Al-Q?

Surfup. i was going to reply, but Neo read my mind

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i doubt AL'Q has tactical nukes, i dount doubt that some islamic extremists may obtain these weapon through means of US government sponsorship, as a plan orchestrated higher up in power as a means for marshal law.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalDisaster
i doubt AL'Q has tactical nukes, i dount doubt that some islamic extremists may obtain these weapon through means of US government sponsorship, as a plan orchestrated higher up in power as a means for marshal law.

I think Al-Q would qualify as 'Islamic extremists', along with the
taliban! I posted earlier about missing material from the
former USSR

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
more scaremongering tactics

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
we're #ed!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What do they gain from using a nuke on anyone? Revenge, but then what?

Every non-muslim country in the world would fear and restrict the rights of muslims. You would probably even see some christian-terrorists arise and not just get payback, but "crusade" secrectly against the muslim world in order to eliminate islam.

A nuke changes the whole ballgame...this isn't about blowing up buses, buildings or airplanes...this could kill a million people, shatter world economies, and contaminate a whole ecosystem! The muslim world should be doing everything in their power to not have this happen, they would be the ones that would pay the ultimate price...and I'm sure the leaders of Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt are doing everything they can to monitor this.

Do you think the US public is going to care about anything else other than seeing the muslim threat eliminated once and for all if they try this?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Oh yeah one more thing:

You know who really F-d the world was that scientist Khan in Pakistan. That is probably one of the most self-centered "evil" actions a person could have done. Sure those countries would have eventually developed nukes...but to just give these unstable and human rightless countries the technology to build nukes for your own personal gain??? Right now it doesn't seem like a big deal, but when North Korea launches its first nuke against S. Korea or Japan...then we will all get to thank are dear friend Dr. Khan.

I think Hitler will have a new playmate in hell when Khan dies.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents, your mileage will vary

TheDoc

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yes, America getting medieval on the muslims everywhere after getting nuked?

In fact that is precisely what Osama Bin Laden wants. He wants all the muslims to be radicalized and united (under him, natch). Best way for that to happen is to have a large external threat.

And to say that they woudln't do that? After 9/11 it's hard to imagine that these terrorists have any particular moral limits on the scale of their attack. In fact a stated objective of 9/11 was to get the USA to respond so rabidly and indiscriminately that the Arab governments would fall and his types take over.

Remember, Osama really is sick and evil. but logically dedicated to his purpose. He is 100% sure that all the Muslims who die thanks to him are all "martyrs" and getting 72 virgins or whatever and so it's OK.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
Oh yeah one more thing:

You know who really F-d the world was that scientist Khan in Pakistan. I think Hitler will have a new playmate in hell when Khan dies.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by Boogie]

Not the first. Klaus Fuchs, Ethel and Julius Rosenberg. Celebrating diversity at Los Alamos with Chinamen.

users.cyberone.com.au...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join