It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Canadian super-front

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
To all those WW2 vets, I apologize.
[racist labels deleted] I wanted to put a call out there for my Canadian brotherhood who feel a looming danger being associated to the United States of terrormerica.

I and my good friends in all of Windsor, Ontario, Halifax, Nova Scotia, and myself in Trail, BC, are riflemen able to defend.

If the American government decides it wants water for it's troops from Any of the five great Lakes without bounds, will incur an army of what kicked you 100 years ago.

Your country of California was great until it went broke.

Please do not tread on us,

Stick to your own.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by luckyfourteen]

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
For myself, I have a 12 guage shotgun and a .22 Ruger LR for the out of reachies

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This thread is a direct attack against a large segment of posters on ATS. OP even goes so far as to threaten (verbally) use of weapons against that segment. It contributes nothing and can only serve to incite a flame war. I refer you to Skeptic Overlords thread at www.abovetopsecret.com... for more on that.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Living in a coastal Georgia city we have Canadians visiting our shores daily. I can usually tell they are not from here so when possible I strike up a conversation with them. Because of this habit I have made many Canadian friends over the years. I find them to be good people.

I would hope that in time of need your country would share with mine and we would hopefully share with yours.

So sorry you have such ill feelings in your heart for a people that welcome you and yours into our country everyday.

Happy Holidays,
Marilyn

[edit on 22-12-2007 by dizziedame]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All I can say is wow. What are you reading to incite such a call. I live on a boarder town as well. The Great Lakes is not under sole ownership by the U.S. or Canada. I think there is a bit too much chest thumping macho'ism going on here.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
and once again this thread needs to be moved or removed. it serves no purpose, except to the ego of the poster.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The poster seems to think that the Canadian government is not also part of the same group that is really in charge in the US.

IF it goes down, you loyal Canucks will be fighting the "same" people in your gov that we Yanks and Southerners will be fighting in ours.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Whilst I agree with the premise from some US posters that this constitutes a threat to people of the USA, I do however see some hypocrisy going on here.

I can pull up dozens of threads and hundreds of posts, by Americans, which outright call for attacks on other nations, murder of innocents and explicit desires to see whole regions nuked, or "glassed" as I believe the current cleansed term is.

Instead of sitting there whining because the boot is on the other foot, why not question what the hell the OP is going about and talk to him?

There's a lesson here.

Something to think about, maybe?

(I doubt, however, that anyone will pay any attention and will continue with the application of double standards Americans seem to expect. Someone prove me wrong)

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

any time any one out right threatens it wrong, end of story. and it has nothing to do with survival. its not about borders or country's its about a child looking for a fight thru the ananomity of the web. it serves no purpose and is wrong no matter ware your from. prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well done for missing the point.

All I was saying is that countless Americans here on ATS seem to think it is fine (and they don't get warned for it) to call for the Nuking of Mecca, invading Iran, get all uppity just because Russia's only Aircraft Carrier puts to see and a myriad of other examples, but should you get some of it in reverse, your all off to the management about how wrong it is and how unfairly treated you are.

Can't have it both way's, chap.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Tell me how did I miss the point. Let me remind you of what you said and what I said.

Originally posted by stumason
Whilst I agree with the premise from some US posters that this constitutes a threat to people of the USA, I do however see some hypocrisy going on here.

I can pull up dozens of threads and hundreds of posts, by Americans, which outright call for attacks on other nations, murder of innocents and explicit desires to see whole regions nuked, or "glassed" as I believe the current cleansed term is.

Now what I said.

Originally posted by angryamerican

any time any one out right threatens it wrong, end of story.

And I will say again this has nothing to do with survival. this thread does not need to be in the survival forums. It serves no purpose here except the one 's stated by me above. It is people like that that keep things in a uproar and make a need for survival forums. The other post by the original poster was removed and this one needs to be to.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

I agree with you AngryAmerican. I see no good reason why this thread should continue except maybe to be moved to skunk works.

It only incites anger and serves no purpose except to create ill will over a problem that does not actually exist.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh if they want water let them have some...they're the only form of defense we have. Don't piss of the beast..it's already loose and running a muck, let's just hang back and occaionally pretend to show we care about what they do. No offense to the fine Americans here, majority are great ppl, can't say much about their government.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
It only incites anger and serves no purpose except to create ill will over a problem that does not actually exist.

Rather like the dozens of threads calling for the nuking or invasion of Iran over it's non-existent nuclear weapons programme?

See my point now?

You're all happy to call for the deaths of other's over something that doesn't exist, but when someone does it to you, you cry like little girls.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Rather like the dozens of threads calling for the nuking or invasion of Iran over it's non-existent nuclear weapons programme?

See my point now?

You're all happy to call for the deaths of other's over something that doesn't exist, but when someone does it to you, you cry like little girls.

He's got you there.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

AA, i've allways tought that you are a smart guy, i hope that i don't need to revise my toughts...

Every single day several countries, nationalities and religions are attacked in ATS by posters from USA, so you really should be able to stomach a kid calling you bad guys... even more so as large portion of worlds population sees your country as evil. (even rational people from friendly countries)

Would you allso call a thread where i stated that all Iraqis that kill Americans are heroes as a bad and offensive too? because there are several threads that glorify the killing of iraqis in ATS...

Peace and Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I will repeat myself one last time.

any time any one out right threatens it wrong

Why is that a foreign concept. it is not in favor or against any one group. it is a flat out statement that two wrongs dont make a right.

I am not for anybody american or otherwise doing the same thing and when I see it I speak up. I how ever seldom see it because I try to stick to the survival forums, to try and stay away from crap like this. You want to think me un inteligent for trying to do the diecent thing be my guest. Wrong is wrong, and it doesnt matter ware you are from every body from every ware should be out raged about threats and hate mongering.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The reason that I wrote this topic and I must clarify I am choked at the politicians and big buisiness just over our border and not the average American per se.
If these waters are gone just how is that not a survival issue?

When and not if there is a showdown over fresh water rights you can bet Canadian citizens are going to be left holding the bag as our military was all but dismantled due to funding losses from Ottawa.

My point is although everyone one both sides of the border are pals for the most part, one speech from your current president and Canada can kiss itself goodbye and be called the 51st state.

America is a desperate country, you need only to read the papers and see it is on it's last legs.
As flighty as the American government is and as fanatical as some Americans are, I am serious about this topic because it is not a conspiracy anymore than pure fact.
North American people will at some time be involved whether we like it or not "water wars" and that has everything to do with survival.

www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/gnnsports_story_342234717.html

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by luckyfourteen

If Canadians seriously believe that they are under any military threat from America, I fear they have heard too much from someone with a very vivid imagination.

The West in general, with America acting as frontman, obviously has no qualms about procuring a ridiculously wasteful lifestyle at the expense of others, that much I grant you. However there are several related principles which generally preclude an outright American attack on Canada.

For one, the United States already has an incredible and undue influence on the government of Canada, owing in large part to the central role America plays as the procurer of blood-soaked luxury for the rest of the West (or if you prefer to see it in terms less villifying to yourself, you could say owing to economic entanglements which are made even stronger for Canada by the fact that America and Canada are neighbors).

For another thing, it is only possible for civilized people (I'll thank you to grant, just for the sake of argument, that we Americans are infact civilized) to be led into such sins by media campaigns which rationalize the action and dehumanize the victims, if not hiding them entirely. That is easy to do in the case of people in lands we know nothing about, who do not share our religion, whose names sound like the names of our enemies, who do not speak our language, and who do not have the technology to communicate directly to our people on a large scale. Most Americans go to Starbucks and get their "Great Rift Valley Blend" coffee without even registering the fact that that's in Ethiopia, and wondering why Ethiopians of all people are growing a crop of zero nutritional value to export to the most overfed people on this planet. It would be another matter entirely if the powers that be tried to exploit Canada on such a scale. I think most Americans would be unable to take that sitting down. If your Prime Minister had a strange name and wore an eyepatch and was accused of harboring terrorists, I admit some of us might be led against you, but barring that, I think it would be a really hard sell to the American people. Even the most narrow minded bigot would disblieve allegations against Canada simply because they generally associate terrorists with camels, and unless there's something I don't know about your country, I don't think a camel would have a snowball's chance in hell in the wild in Canada.

You're safe. Hell, you're buddy-buddy with the school bully- who would dare screw with you?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by luckyfourteen
To all those WW2 vets, I apologize.
[racist labels deleted] I wanted to put a call out there for my Canadian brotherhood who feel a looming danger being associated to the United States of terrormerica.

Racist labels deleted huh. I guess that shows what you really wanted to say and the kind of person you really are.

Take a hike jackass we don't need people like you around here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join