It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indian Head, Natural or Manmade? Seen from SPACE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That face looks like a fractal to me, Just above the head in the first picture looks to be the same head in miniature.

The roadblocks look like they might be cattle gates, the guy who has the lease on the land Mr. Norman Freimark uses it for cattle grazing.

There can be no mistake that this is clearly detailed beyond coincidence.
If it was not crafted, then here is my suggestion:

The native americans are truly spiritual people, and this is a manifestation of their spirituality. Nature is honoring them with a fractal geometry manifestation which could not even be seen until now in a form unheard of until recently.

I think it is a significant spiritual omen telling us to listen. I mean that litterally. Including the modern modifications which look like headphones. The symbolism could not be more clear. Look, listen, walk in a sacred way. The Hopi Prophecys are all either fulfilled or the last will soon be. If you cannot see an omen the size of a small mountain when it stares back at you, I hope you learn to do it soon.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberbianIf you cannot see an omen the size of a small mountain when it stares back at you, I hope you learn to do it soon.

I love the way you put that... thank you. And I never looked at the 'ipod' addition in that light before... but when you look around youtube on this one the ipod reference is certainly reaching out to many that make a habit out of tuning out the world with that very device

A mountain size omen... maybe it has to get up an walk before many will see

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

A mountain size omen... maybe it has to get up an walk before many will see

An omen of what?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
In the Arabic world lots of words from the Qu'ran are seen in desert sand ridges and eggplants - because both have in them cursive lines.

Hmmm interesting that we see a native American face at Medicine hat... and Arabic scriptures in desert sands...

I am willing to bet I can find a Muslim or two who would state that Allah put them there to be 'recognized'

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

www.crystalinks.com...

There are a number of pages linked in a chain about the Hopi Prophecys.
The Hopi nation have maintained their belief system for countless generations. Their prophecys have either all been fulfilled or the last one remains, I am uncertain of that. It is an eye opening read, even if you don't accept what they say. Simply they are either lieing as a group for absolutely no purpose, or something amazing is happening in the world.

I know you are a scholar Hans. You cannot pass this up if you have never looked into the subject.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The only thing I'd say as someone that spends a lot of time drawing is that the head is stylistically a head, but not actually proportioned as a human head would normally be - the eyes are too high up, the ears too low. That's not to say it doesn't look like a head, but then, I could link to cartoons and artwork of a lot of different styles that aren't proportionally human heads..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Howdy Cyberian, thanks for the heads up

I studied the Hopituh Shi-nu-mu about thirty years ago when I had an interest in religion. You might find there myths more realistic if you went back to what was recorded before 1910. After that period (well even before it) there myths, which differed from village to village, were altered by more contact with western/American ideas. Since the 1960s they have have been awash in new age stuff. In addition, the Hopis have always been willing to assimilate foreign ideas into their cosmology if they are proven effective for such practical necessities as bringing rain - or they fit in well or the Hopi liked the concept given. The Hopi accepted in what are Aztec principles in the 13th century and Catholic and western ideas in the 16th. There is a Hopi reticence about discussing matters that could be considered ritual secrets or religion-oriented traditions. What is told to anthropologists and other searchers is often not the whole truth.

I would take any modern Hopi myth with a piece of salt the size of small badger, especially if it sounds new age and out of place in the world the Hopi inhabited.

[edit on 16/7/08 by Hanslune]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
there's more than one way to look at the op image.
i see an african face in it as well. when i first noticed it
i was pretty surprised.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Check out this very similar Indian head I found on Mars.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can see there is another thread started with the same topic. a couple of years late.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join