It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indian Head, Natural or Manmade? Seen from SPACE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

It is was definatly put here by an advanced race...

the guy clearly has an iPod.*see 'road' above*

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchful1
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

It is was definatly put here by an advanced race...

the guy clearly has an iPod.*see 'road' above*

Lol... it's looks as if there was some INTELLIGENCE out there that thought to influence those who built that road to put it exactly where it's located to make it look as if that "Indian" is wearing an iPod!! To sort of bring it up to date... lol.

This is soooooo (((amazing!))).

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm entertaining the notion that such landscapes like this are created by those same unseen beings responsible for those real crop circles out there.. and maybe even some of those remarkable faces that we are seeing on the planet Mars

I never thought of this!

If they have the capabilities of antigravity and are able to manpiulate nautral formatinons then why wouldnt they be able to shape and graduly form a hillside?

Makes sense to me

I dig your thinking Palasheea!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 22-12-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dont Hate Rats
not much equpment on site for an "oil well" not like the ones that dot texas anyway...an oil well just isn't a hole in the ground...anyways..cool picture.

Your right!

If this is a recently built structure than you would expect to find a least some visible proof of oil activities on the outside grounds.

I would like to know who is in control of this facility.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Really looks natural but that's still an awesome picture.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't see why this is any more unnatural then seeing a face in the clouds. You can look at things in hundreds of different perspectives and see faces in millions of different completely natural things. If you chanced upon this image except it was within a different context would it even really resemble anything:

Hey! Look at all these faces:

www.needlesports.com...

They must have been carved in by super intelligent beings! There's absolutely no stinking way they're natural formations. It can't be that your mind is very familiar with the concept of "faces" and is able to see things in specific contexts that may not truly be there.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Remote location, over Canadian border, secure access roads that lead to a subterannean elevator...

I know that they had deep underground bases all around North America but this just makes me so much more suspicious. Good find.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here's a dumb question , are oil wells usually guarded? I can see them being fenced in but guard shacks?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Would also make an ideal spot for a Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B) that often gets mentioned on this, and other sites. Looks like the 'tunnel' entrance is well shielded with hills around it.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hes listening to an ipod too! this is insane.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
Would also make an ideal spot for a Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B) that often gets mentioned on this, and other sites. Looks like the 'tunnel' entrance is well shielded with hills around it.

Yes. The formation that we are seeing is from the top down and the top of the feature is concave, not convex. People think they are seeing a relief carving but they are seeing hill depressions, the deepest part being where the hole is. That hole has no outlying structures to hint at what it is.

I think D.U.M.B's are all over the place and wouldn't doubt this is one.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ARGH IPOD ARGH

Can we stop with the Ipod remarks!

Please provide a smidgen more information or thoughts on the matter.

OMG IT LOOKS LIKE AN IPOD!!!!!

Seriously though, it doesnt look anything like an ipod. It looks like white earphones with a white cord. An Ipod is a digital device you know looks like a cell phone

GRRR

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
They must have been carved in by super intelligent beings! There's absolutely no stinking way they're natural formations.

Very true good catch!

Its the super races we have called 'gods' that are simply manipulating nature to provide a focus point to open our minds...

I mean why do they have to have a purpose? Caveman doodled on the walls during long cold winter nights... our modern cave dwellers paint grafiti everywhere..

And don't forget the Sphinx and Easter Island statues and our modern Mt Rushmore...

So why should the gods be any different? After all were we not 'made in their image'? The only difference is that they use a celestial pallet...

This native head for example near Medicine Hat...

This area has quite a history... The Blackfoot and the Cree... Medicine Hat got its name from a Cree Medicine man that lost his hat in the river there...

Its also of note that the oil well is the 'ear' of this Native face....
considering THIS
Neo-Colonial Energy Occupation of Sacred Native Lands
garthmullins.blogspot.com...

Native Group Opposes Mining Project on Sacred Site ... Dogwood Initiative says that in areas in the U.S. and Alberta that have commercial production of ...
en.epochtimes.com...

So we took the land from them...
gave them back what we thought was useless land...
Now the "Evil Oil Barons" come again to take it away...

There is much sacred land in that area...

I bet this was the Great Spirit sending a message to those with an open mind that can see it...

Even on that page you linked to many of the rock faces are Native..

"The Great Stone Face," or "Stoneface" is located in Pennington Gap, Virginia. It is said to mark the entrance to Cherokee holy ground.

And now we come along and add our own works to compete... I wonder a few millenniums from now when we are wiped out someone looking at Earth will wonder what life created this...

Ipods scare me... Remember the Star Trek episode with the Game? Uh Huh just watch someone on the street with that Ipod plugged into their brain... the rest of the world is gone... imagine the power of subliminal messages

[edit on 22-12-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 22-12-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If everyone keeps looking in that same area there is another distitive face
just to the left of that one , very unlikely that rain carved out not one but 2 faces of humans. if i get the time i will post exact corr for other face.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I researched this about a year ago. It's natural, the iPod is a mine. There used to be a trailer on the site but it has been moved-Tom

Medicine Hat News
Re: Indian Head Formation
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:56:34 -0700

Hi, Tom. Here is the story we ran in our Oct. 28 issue. Leah Prestayko Associate editor
A peculiar rock formation near Walsh is starting quite a stir around these parts.
An image discovered on Google Earth that closely resembles a native man in headdress, has Cypress County Manager Lutz Perschon's phone lines burning up. If this wasn't interesting enough, the head actually appears to be listening to an iPod.
"It's a very interesting formation and it's generating a lot of interest," said Perschon.
"I think it's kind of neat. We're getting some exposure here at Cypress County."
Even CBC radio is getting in on the act, starting a name-that-rock formation contest, with some early ideas including Wired Warrior, Chief Bleeding Ear and Millenium Mohawk.
All of the attention pointed at Cypress County has Perschon a little baffled.
"Is this really worthy of what CBC is doing with it? I don't know," he said. "I thought it was a neat thing, but when you stop to think about it, an artistic mind can make something out of most things."
For example, who hasn't made an object out of a cloud formation?
Perschon went on to say that although there is a lot of interest, he doesn't expect an increase in tourism because to see the picture in the rock formation, one would have to be a few thousand feet above the ground.
The land is located five miles east of the Saskatchewan border and four-and-a-half miles north of the Trans-Canada Highway, and is being leased by a Mr. Norman Freimark.
On 30-Nov-06, at 6:03 PM, tom wrote:> There's a natural? rock formation about 50 Klix east of Medicine Hat. The attachment is a Google satellite view with accompanying locator map. What's amazing about the head is its beauty and perfection. Can anybody tell me anything about this wonder?
Tom, Brattleboro, Vermont, USA

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

My God!! now I see an indian standing on his head!! Amazing

seriously though valid point but I think its pretty distinct and even upside down the lines seem to suggest something organic and lifelike. I'm an artist and so maybe my perceptions of line are slightly different, I don't know. But even if I hadn't seen the original image i'd be looking for something within the upside down version.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
OMG! It looks just like it's wearing iPod earbuds!!

It must have been carved by alien Macolytes!

We have revealed their secret place of worship!

Behold!

The fabled gateway to the mind of iTunes, the CD rippin' MP3 Warrior Prince/Princess of the chillin' Great White North.

Sorry...

Seriously though, it's fascinating what the eye can find in the folds of a hill.

And the structure in this case is so well defined it emulates the efforts of a skilled and gifted artist, who, as it turns out, is none other than mother nature herself.

Every aspect is exquisitely balanced and proportioned.

On the slightly wider view you can even see the neck, the shoulders, and the collar of his/her tunic:

Image Source | Darkvision Hardware

But it's not just a face carved into the hills; it's a bust!

Does anyone else see the even larger profile of a stern man looking towards the heavens with his mouth agape?

It's just over the original figure's left shoulder, to the right.

In fact, the stern man looks like he's about to bite one of the feathers!

I'll highlight what I see and post it later, unless someone beats me to it.

reply to post by Donoso

Interesting link to all the rock faces, thanks for that!

And it's interesting to note that you can contribute your own shots to the site.

I'm inspired to rush out to Joshua Tree right now, and get a better shot of Skull Rock.

The one posted on there doesn't do it justice.

Too bad they don't have a site for natural rock formations that look like...um... other body parts, there's a lot of those out at Joshua Tree as well!!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

You are confusing a well with a drilling rig. When the drilling is completed the derrick and all buildings are removed. The mud pit is filled in and much of the plant life is restored. All that is left is a well head and a road to it. You are confusing the shadow of the well head with a hole. There is no open hole.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Natural and man caused erosion. Why does a road lead to a "tunnel"? I don't know. That is a seperate phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join