It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control, MK ULTRA and A Course in Miracles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Mind Control, MK ULTRA and A Course in Miracles

www.americanchronicle.com

But besides the frightening evil of the physical experimentations done on innocents, Project BLUEBIRD was focused on the mind and how to manipulate and control through the use of drugs and hypnosis. The goal was to create Manchurian Candidates by causing amnesic barriers, by shattering the old personality to birth new and efficient ones and implanting hypnotic codes and triggers so that the person being manipulated would never understand his role. And according to the documents obtained by Ross, they were actually quite successful. Interestingly enough, this was the world in which Dr. Thetford was involved when his research assistant suddenly began hearing the voice of Jesus in her head and A Course in Miracles was born.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Vikturtle]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
After writing an article on Project Blue Beam I had close to half a dozen different people suggest this book to me, so I wouldn't "worry" so much. Coincidence make my brain itch so I decided to do some research as to how the "New Age Bible" was created and I suspect that Dr. Schucman was heavily manipulated.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Its mind control all right..you get full control of your mind back after reading this book. This is 100 percent a very important book. I can see how It could have been created for mind control purposes.If understood that backfires. I have read the book at least 5 times. I have to say that my life took off tremendously after reading the book. I can see how the book can destroy the ego mind as well as go against traditional forms of spirituality by taking the power from the silly idols and installing the power back into ones resposibility. The question is was Schucman influenced by MK? Maybe. Is the book a bad influence on the mind. I do not see anything wrong with the book, as long as a person is reasonably intelligent. I have known about the Columbia University ties to Theoford and Schucman, keeping that possibility in mind the book gave a additional perspective to me. I experianced the book as a incredible work.Schucman claimed no copywrite, or authorship of the text. Reserch this book.
DWT

[edit on 21-12-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Its mind control all right..you get full control of your mind back after reading this book. This is 100 percent a very important book. I can see how It could have been created for mind control purposes.If understood that backfires. I have read the book at least 5 times. I have to say that my life took off tremendously after reading the book. I can see how the book can destroy the ego mind as well as go against traditional forms of spirituality by taking the power from the silly idols and installing the power back into ones resposibility. The question is was Schucman influenced by MK? Maybe. Is the book a bad influence on the mind. I do not see anything wrong with the book, as long as a person is reasonably intelligent. I have known about the Columbia University ties to Theoford and Schucman, keeping that possibility in mind the book gave a additional perspective to me. I experianced the book as a incredible work.Schucman claimed no copywrite, or authorship of the text. Reserch this book.
DWT

[edit on 21-12-2007 by dntwastetime]

DWT,
I read your post last night and have pondered it since then. How can you accept an idea knowing that it may have been hatched in the dark recesses of evil minds? You admit it is brain washing and even admit that it may have come from MK ULTRA, yet it does not make you question your position. I do not, in any way mean to attack you beliefs, but I am mightily curious as to why.

This is a conspiracy site and most of us are here because we understand what we have been told is not truth, yet you cling to an idea that may have come from a CIA project to control the masses and I want to understand your position.

Can you help me understand how even knowing where these ideas sprang, they still maintain an importance to you?

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Vikturtle]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok I can explain more if you like.The mind control has no effect on me. It is simple, the book enables a person to not be affected by sickness, sorrow, death,pain, anything.unless of course a person lets these things effect him. The book allowes a person to never have his inner peace broken by nightmare illusions. A person should definetly read the book before any understanding of any answer I can write. There are online versions for free, and If a person can get through 10 pages you will be in a new state of experiance ,I guarentee it. The book speaks about good and evil is based on perception.What I feel is evil the creators may feel is good. It is all peception, and illusions. A weak mind might be controlled or driven to madness via the book. The book definetly trumps the organized religion and takes the self destructive ego away from the human, it also could be critisised as taking material needs from the ego system.Basically the book allowes a person to be happy with nothing, and then he has everything. It is basically a remembrance of the self we forgot when we stepped into time from eternity.It is indescribably beautiful book. If a person was easily manipulated the book will work in unpredictible ways.It is definetly a distraction and a removal of oneself from the Vegas lights of the world, and political cares. The book will make a person tune out from the world,but a truly creative powerful mind could save the world using the knowledge in the book.It is a double edged sword, that is what make it so amazing. If the mind is powerful and understood through different eyes the book gives incredible awakening, with unlimited creative power at the fingertips, as well as the need for nothing.The generation of massive creative power and acceptance for the whole thing is a byproduct. Look into who publishes ACIM and you will see VicTurtles concernes.its not good or bad to me it just is. Best advice read the book,take it how you want to.

DWT

[edit on 23-12-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, I made it through about 3 chapters of ACIM, and that’s all I could stomach. IMO, it’s just new age claptrap couched in Biblical type terms. As with most new age stuff, it uses a lot of unnecessarily complex and difficult to understand language. It’s an attempt to confuse and not to enlighten. Of course it uses a central truth to spin it’s deceptions, and so there is good to be found in it, and I can see how it could be used for positive growth. From the sounds of the tale behind it’s writing, the author may well have been a mind control victim. This is how spiritual warfare is conducted by the dark side.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The course is not for everyone that is for sure. I would suppose I would read a entire book before I gave a meaningful opinion of it. The language is not complex without reason.The book is telling a very abstract personal message about the experiances being presented in the moment, each word is there by design, can the brain handle it, is the issue. . Coupled with true understanding of the Matrix this book will set the mind free forever. Definetly can't have the "Im a victim" "Poor Me" attitude, and gain anything from the book, you have to have that dynamic spark already, or the book will make no sense, and possibly destroy a weak mind. It is a true work of Art for sure, good and bad. The book is the next step in the 12 step program.After you graduate from AA they give you the Course in miracles in some places, if you can handle it.

DWT

[edit on 23-12-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Poor me, I guess I'm just a victim of being unable to handle it.

I don't need more than one bite of a s*** sandwich to know what it's all about. Read anything by Blavatsky and you'll recognize the template for this stuff.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikturtle

Originally posted by dntwastetime
How can you accept an idea knowing that it may have been hatched in the dark recesses of evil minds? You admit it is brain washing and even admit that it may have come from MK ULTRA, yet it does not make you question your position.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Vikturtle]

Thats the thing, they are tought to despise the ego, the ego which is responsible for rational thought and decisions. They do not think who they want to align them selves with because they do not beleive in good or evil.

When I posted about Thetfords involvement in the MANHATTAN PROJECT & MKULTRA, as well as Schucmans PSYCHOTIC DEPRESSION , on an ACIM site this is a response I got. (Underlining my own)

"Interesting stuff, friend.

I see no need to investigate your claims, as I already knew the facts about Thetford's past. Your conclusions about Helen's and Bill's relationship however, are not facts. They're just your opinion. And you are free to surmise and assume all you want.

I'm curious. What are your own impressions of the Course itself. Does it resonate as a message of True Love for you? Have you read it?

I never met Thetford or Schucman in person. I do, however, think the Course is extremely relevant for me personally. If Hitler himself had scribed the Course, it wouldn't make an ounce of difference as to whether I believed the material or not, I believe it because it feels right for me.

Anyway, Ingram, as I said before, I'm curious. What's your point here? What exactly is the point you're trying to make. Are you saying the Course is irrelevant? If so, is it irrelevant for everyone, or just some of us? And if it's irrelevant for everyone, are you saying I'm foolish, or just plain wrong?

I'm extremely interested in your response. I truly want to understand where your coming from, brother. I just don't see a relevant point in your post. Can you help me see?

Peace is within you always, whether you're consciously aware of it, or not! "

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was not aware of the MK-ULTRA link to this material. I've found this material quite interesting. I've yet make it very far into this material. I have it on audio and suspect that to be the problem. I think some of it tends to get past me in moments of inattention. This angle is interesting, but is it not possible the info presented in the OP is not bullet proof?

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Anyone care to give an Amazon link to this book or something so I can check it out. It sounds interesting, doesn't mean I'll buy into it's ideas, but I'm always looking to expand my horizon.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is a response to my thread entitled "What do Psychotic Depression, Nuclear Bombs and CIA Mind Control have in common?", on an ACIM forum.

"All of these are part of illusion the nightmare, Each I believe are wakeup calls, wake up to Spirit, wake up to Truth. Think of the insanity it takes to even come up with the idea of mass distruction, it obviously is a cry for help a certainty that the worldly way is off course and of natural effect depression follows and then ego attempts to fix the unfixable.. I just go back to ...I am not a body Iam free for I am still as God Created me,
What a relief... what a blessing to know in the present there is ACIM showing a better way. The Course makes perfect sence if you take the time to read it. Fear of Love is a block...May you be guided to the Truth...May you remember.
Dancing Stars"

My reply was "no you are wrong, the answer is ACIM"

Anyone who wants to join in the discussion and try and talk some sense into these crazies might want to click the link below.
iamacim.ning.com...

I don't know why I torture myself communicating with these morons, I guess it's the thought that I could have ended up as one of them (having bought the book myself once). Or just a sense of responsibility from knowing a thing or to about mind control etc. End of the day I it's mostly pity.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by StopComplaining]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I got banned from the above ACIM forum for being "Unpeaceful".

So I don't know if my post is still there.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Did anyone see that poor girl during Mccains speech that looked like MK Ultra had really worked her over. I mean if you were watching his speech you know who I'm talking about. just wondered if anyone else noticed it.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

top topics

join