It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE CHRISTIANS: NAFTA Highway is Holy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is an interesting item from the Net
December 21, 2007:

FAKE CHRISTIANS: NAFTA HIGHWAY IS HOLY
www.roguegovernment.com...

--------
Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I saw this story a couple days ago and I thought exactly the same thing. This is one of the most ridiculous propaganda stunts i have ever seen. These are the kind of things that would pretty much embarrass anyone from being or becoming a christian.

Yeah what a coincidence. - the funny thing is - I think less and less people are actually buying into these kinds of stunts. There are a lot of ignorant Americans (thanks to TV and poor education) but they are not necessarily stupid. Put them on the internet for awhile and pretty soon their knowledge starved brains become addicted to learning and they soon find they can't get enough!!!

In my opinion these supposed christians who have decided to worship cement and asphalt are on the "highway to hell"

[edit on 21-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and there's another highway called a "Firearms Highway" - would that also be called Satan's highway?

Lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
it almost made me puke in detest. how gulible can people be? it only shows how deep in Sh!t this world is covered in. keep'em dumb and numb so you can hit em high and hit them low. of course we have "freedom" of speech, but whatever happened to freedom of Mind.

this is pure manipulation of the weak willed. and they don't even know it.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Anyone else find it wierd how they are emphasing the word FIRE alot. I wonder what psychology games they are playing with that.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So, the same # that has been happening to other beliefs systems for decades now is now happening to Christianity. Yeah, I'd say these are fake ass "Christians."

[edit on 21-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

join