It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Werewolf boy' - who snarls and bites - on the run from police after escaping Moscow clinic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This article is crazy! Step aside Mowgli, a real live werewolf boy alive and well in russia. I am not sure I buy this, I will have to do some more looking into it to be sure it is real.

Such cases are not uncommon in Russia where there have been regular reports of 'Mowgli' children abandoned by their parents who are cared for by animals.

Link to Story

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

I have seen a documentary on stuff like this. A girl was neglected by her parents and used to sleep outside with the family dogs and eventually she spent most her life with them and sort of "evolved" to become more dog than human

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
"wild "children are a very real thing and should be cared for with as much compassion and respect any other human being deserverd man my spelling tonight seem to have taken the most brunt of my drinking , any way they need respect and study to bettter understand them and what makes up their world.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The true term for these kids is "feral". Once these feral children hit a certain age their brain can no longer learn and allow them to grow and develop like most humans.

The dog case that you guys mentioned came about because that's all the little girl knew during her learning years. Those documentaries on these kids makes me sad. Their parents never gave them a chance at a normal life.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by efbeenie

although i have to agree that such situations are sad, i also marvel at teh ability of humans to adapt and survive. this is a KID who was likely dumped into the wilderness to survive.

i know they are saying he was raised by wolves, but they offer no evidence to support that claim. and even if he was, wow. that a human child can survive for years in the russian wild (which i am pretty sure can get dam cold) is a testament to the remarkable adaptability of our species.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh boy...
Better look out next time i go see relatives over there ^^
But on a more sirius note im a bit surprised parents can get to a level they throw a kid away, probble in the wilderness, or just generally.
As tough as it is making money that is really an unforgivable thing to do

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have been to Russia (back in 93) and have visited some of the orphanages there.....and I cant even put into words the condition of the children I saw. I never saw a child like this....but it doesn't surprise me at all

Also, the amounts of "street kids" I saw....just unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
title is misleading, like most garbage on this site nowadays.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

It is the title of the actual Daily Mail article. Regardless, it would be nice if comments were made in regards to the story, rather than assaults on quality, which to me seem off topic.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i dont care what its the title to. its still misleading. he is a scrawny little pail kid, who somehow ended up running with wolves. his nails are long, and his teeth are said to be sharp. how sharp, who knows. obviously they are that way from his diet, if he has been running around acting like a wild wolf. whoop di do. he is not a werewolf. he is an unfortunate human being. other than long nails, grunts, and "sharp teeth", he in no way resembles what i would consider a werewolf.
cut his nails, brush the muck off his teeth, and put some normal clothes on him, you would see him walking somewhat hunched in the street, making grunts, and think he was just autistic, not a "WEREWOLF".
now if he came in full of hair, with sharp canines, very unnaturallyaggresive, with CLAWS, not long nails, amongst other things, like his muscle and bone structure being different, then i would be like, thats a werewolf.
people want to hold on to fantasy so much, that just to excite peoples minds, they will throw in "hot words" just to get a buzz, and then you read the article, and you realize you have been duped.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

I thought that according to ATS rules when siting a news article, you HAVE to site the actual title of the article - and not just make one up.

So, the OP was following the boards rules....not trying to mislead anyone here.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join