It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study of lunar orbiter1-102 image (moon anomaly)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thanks spikedmilk. There are so many oddities in L!-102. L1-102 comes in 2 parts. We are looking at the right hand part. This is the left hand part on which I placed circles on some of the oddities that Zorgon and I found:

My scans of the photo were 24 mgs so you may not see what we see.

Here is a portion of the lower right hand section of L1-102. It is full of anomalies. See if you can pick out any of them:

Very Nice! I was expecting three or four but....WOW! Hey thank you John. I appreciate you taking the time to do that or dig out some old work of yours- whatever you had to do, I didnt intend to make you do that much work
. I will definitley be looking over that pic today and scoping for some anomalies and posting what I can find. Thanks again John!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey, guess what? I had a little more time than I thought I would so.....here ya go!

I thought this was intersting, it appears as if its looped 'upright'....

Thanks again John and please feel free to point out anything I missed as I'm sure theres more.
spikeD

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
the 'structure' in question is in this image/area, i think;
but cannot find a good copy of image to study( so far)

www.lpi.usra.edu...

if anyone comes across one, feel free to send it this threads way

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
new image showing area, and ..some ideas

www.lpi.usra.edu...

despite my best efforts i have not been able to aquire a better version from Gateway astronaut photography
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by liv074_v.2

Ok liv074, i can see you are new (i hate saying that) and you don't really know Zorgon's style. He wasn't knocking you. Don't feel, though it is sometimes expected, that members on ATS are out to knock the hell out of you. Just take it cool and, where possible, assist in proving your point or argument.

Zorgon is a great person and has a LOT of knowledge and through past experience will help as much as he can when asked the right questions. Many answers are already available here on ATS.

It is seek and ye shall find.

Have fun and don't take anything to personally.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

thanks shearder,
no sweat.

just didn't like his tone.
(..for good reason. turns out it was because he wasn't even talking to me!!...
..but to the visitors of his LIVING MOON site, where he somewhat replicated the post.)

and, as he won't correct, despite my requests, the site where he stated i didn't know the 'structure' was in the small sh@t useless other versions of the same efn image, i found troubling.

Now.....add to that the fact i sent his 'PEGASUS GROUP' the designs to my un-patented free-energy machine, at his request,
...and, now he refuses to comment on or even acknowledge he's viewed it..

..imagine my feelings. imagine.

Good ol' zorg.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liv074_v.2

You frustration is expected. I obviously can't comment on your communique with Zorgon. Give it time. It can also be a trust thing as there are questionable characters everywhere. Give it time and build up a relationship with people.

I am not patronizing nor am i preaching. I am speaking from experience, which i have gained while being on this site.

I guess i would feel the same and, granted, all of us handle things differently.

Ok i digress from the purpose of the thread and i appologies - not meant to side track.

Just persevere. You are doing a great job.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
You frustration is expected. I obviously can't comment on your communique with Zorgon.

I can I told him in an email that I forwarded the energy documents to those who can best evaluate them and told him also that from Jan 1 to the end of March my contracts keep me busy 12 to 16 hours per day 7 days a week...

I also told him that I do this on my own time... when I have free time... and at my own expense... so told him he would have to have patience...

None of the people involved with Pegasus do this as a day job... we do what we can when we can...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
--------- Original Message --------
To: "Matlivo"
Subject: Re: free energy design
Date: 01/01/2008 09:36

Sorry I didn't get back to you I am in the middle of setting up CES...
I will have tomorrow off and will go over it and get back to you These
12 hour days are killers

Ron

(i've got more of them, if you want to keep fibbing.)

i think you're a pri@k.
and i've lost faith in the pegasus group, as being the right group to release my design to for help and support to see if it was viable for free energy production.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

thankyou for your thoughts, Shearder.

very wise; and i will persist.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is the image I have sought a better copy of

AS13-60-8641

..from "The Gateway to Astronaut to Photography" site
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

It is at times of the highest quality.
When it chooses..? (or when it’s got nothing to hide, it seems..???)

Result:
Low res browser image
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Hi-res image
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

is it just me,
or has this been run through NASA’s Sh@t-filter..??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join