It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about interpersonal paranormal abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

is it possible for humans to posses these powers, i know you see people on TV doing it, but how can someone gain access to communication with the spirit world and religious propecy. Not for damage to other humans but more or less for personal enlightenment?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was reading the posts that some other users posted about books to buy, but do humans as a whole posses a unsurfaced ability to contact the paranormal or religious sector?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
All it is, is a matter of wanting to listen. I've talked to the dead through various means... ouija board, automatic writing, seance, and (yes) even typing. The difficult part, though, is allowing them to finish what they have to say.

It is like this:

You know what you want to say. The thoughts are all there in your head, and all you have to do is write or form the words... with speaking in this manner, all their thoughts are there as well, but you have to be patient and let them say / write it, and don't rush and do it for them. It's a respect thing.

Doing this is... wait a minute here...

Doing this is no different then allowing the 'Holy Spirit' to talk through you in Tounges

Period.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If you're interested in how the Paranormal/Supernatural/Psychic Ability and Spirit Realm all relate to God/Christ/Christianity you may be interested in this book: Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seamus Haji

is it possible for humans to posses these powers, i know you see people on TV doing it, but how can someone gain access to communication with the spirit world and religious propecy. Not for damage to other humans but more or less for personal enlightenment?

I don't believe the TV show stuff.
But I think, there are interpersonal abilities, could be natural, or well learnt. For me, it''s natural to dream with people, but being awake, I don't communicate with people through telepathhy.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
forgive my french but I dont wanna make drawings and write stuff down from other galaxies, I really wanna stir up a whole brew of fun.

new topics

top topics

join