It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.uncletaz.com...

FOIA released material from the FBI in regards to Tesla and requests for information and disclosure about information that the FBI has been withholding.

Interesting to think that the rosewll incident might have something to do with the US Goverment and a Tesla "project"

Opps I just gave away something.....

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've seen several posts throughout the board, that state that there has never been an "alien" depicted in any egyptian hieroglyphs, and until recently I agreed. From what I have read the Abydos "helicopter" was just bad "fill in" when reconstructing the hieroglyph etc...I was watching Mummy:Tales From The Egyptian Tomb, on the History channel, and they were describing, a pharoh and his queen receiving "eternal life" from rays that came from the sun, and were passed on to the pharoh and his queens, by "helping hands".
Anyone look familiar in this pic?
Or is it the head thing, throwing me off.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have also found some pictures of aliens on hieroglyphic walls. Here they are:

I don't know if they're the real thing or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't think the Egyptians had any more contact with alien species than we currently do. Just because they have pictures of them doesn't mean they are them. Someone saw a ufo, so they made a picture of it.

When I was younger there were some bad documentarys about ancient astronauts that tried to make the pyrimids look like we couldn't even build them today let alone back then.

I've seen the latest documentarys on discovery and they now believe that they were made by workers not slaves or aliens. They showed where the materials came from how they think they were moved, how they were built & mistakes that were made & how they compensated for them.

There's still alot of mysteries there, but I think the theorys are more accurate now. Nothing high tech or alien just hard work by determined proud people.

As far as the old western slave idea that has been dispelled because thev've dug up labor camps in the area and found by the way the laborers lived that they were not slaves.

The belief is that they had labor teams that competed against each other and each team had foreman and skilled workers & laborers.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There were visitations by certain alien races, to Egypt
in the thousands and millions of years of the Earth's
hidden history. One alien race that visited wears a rope-like head covering which is mysteriously similiar to that worn by the Egyptians themselves. This may not be just an odd coincidence. Perhaps the Egyptians patterned
their own head wear around those historical alien
visitations of times past.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some of you need to learn a bit of maturity in your beliefs. Occams Razor can be a shockingly solid way of getting answers. It's also far easier to simply trust those professionals that were trained in the study of these subjects and stop making ridiculous leaps of fancy in order to squeeze our beliefs into history.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
Some of you need to learn a bit of maturity in your beliefs. Occams Razor can be a shockingly solid way of getting answers. It's also far easier to simply trust those professionals that were trained in the study of these subjects and stop making ridiculous leaps of fancy in order to squeeze our beliefs into history.

Huh? If you know all the answers enlighten us please
And some of these "professionals" that we trust have a lot of people breathing sand because we trusted them, and without ridiculous leaps...we would still be in wagons

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Anyone look familiar in this pic?
Or is it the head thing, throwing me off.

Yes they look familiar to me-- That is a carving of the pharaoh Akhenaten with his queen Nefertiti and their daughters. It was very common for Egyptians to have their heads clean shaven to help deter lice. Akhenaten started a religious and artistic revolution, and people were represented in a drastically different manner than other time in Egyptian history. This style also changed during the course of Akhenaten's reign and they are all shown in a more realistic manner a few years later. One of Akhenaten's daughters also became Tutankhamen's wife, and isn't portrayed as having such an elongated head in the representations of her from Tut's tomb.

The way they are portrayed may represent a genetic trait as well. King Tut's mummy shows that he had a more elongated skull than many people. This family was no stranger to inbreeding, and the princess who married King Tut was also his sister. Since Tutankhamen is related to the people in this picture, they might also have had the same genetic traits. The skull from KV 55 which is thought to belong to someone else in this family also shows the same characteristics.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by worshipthemoon
Yes they look familiar to me-- That is a carving of the pharaoh Akhenaten with his queen Nefertiti and their daughters. .

Cool thanks, it caught my attention, by the way they described it on the History Channel and the "helping hands" bit, and they were so tiny compared to the Pharaoh and queen.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I agree that they look like aliens, but the fact is they're not.

Who knows-- maybe they had contact with aliens and chose to represent themselves in a way that looks similar to their appearance, but there is just no irrefutable proof that they did.

For anyone that is interested in the art of that period, I would recommend the book "Pharaohs of the Sun". It has information on Akhenaten, Nefertiti, Tutankhamen, and others from that time and tons of pictures of artifacts.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
I have also found some pictures of aliens on hieroglyphic walls. Here they are:

I don't know if they're the real thing or not.

Those have been frequently debunked here and elsewhere. The pictures do exist, but the "aliens" are actually other features. It's kind of like seeing faces in clouds.

And yes, the pictures of the "Hands of Amun" (hands of the sun) are real. It represents Egyptian theology and had nothing to do with aliens and everything to do with the sun as a source of life for the world.

...as in "without sunlight, everything dies." Nothing more cosmological than that.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
maybe the aliens visited us to help us and to become allies with us once we were at their level or technology but once humans evolved we have been more racial and everytime we find aliens we abduct them....i mean aliens wouldnt want to be our friends if we just treat them like hamsters......theyre living things too i think if we were nice enuff to them we would have become VERY powerful.....they probably wiped out the egyptians because they started to revolt because they thought that it would help their technology rise and so then the aliens brought out the most ancient weapon of theirs' the nuke =)

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yes and look at all the heiroglyphics there. They all look like aliens. The Egyptians werent aliens but most likley had contact with them and worshiped them as gods.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Strange artwork shows Egyptians and Aliens.EGYPTIANS AND ALIENS

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
First of all, why is it impossible for the egyptians to have interbreede with aliens?People tend to be scared as HELL when it comes to "going against the grain".People are afraid to express what they really feel about something because they fear scrutiny from other people.They are like, scientist have all that stuff figured out, so what I think can't be true...why not.Scientists have been f***ing up for centuries and they are just humans, and capable of making mistakes, JUST LIKE US, or did we forget that.Think of it like this, at one point in time, it was cool to have people as slaves, and to kill and oppress Native Americans. We STILL have race relations in this country today.And please believe me that SOME of those same scientists were racist over the years.With that being said, someone who has HATE in their blood, hate to the point that they would not care if other races were killed off(even though we all are living creatures,and the most anatomically alike species on the planet), do you think that someone like that will always tell the truth about something that they could cover up easily. Someone like that is not a fair person.And I am not saying that all people in this country are racists, my point is that our hearts are clouded by the same people who set the norms for the racism and the atrocities laid down on minorities.We need to re-evalute the ENTIRE SITUATION!!!

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by jhova]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh Yeah, I personally do believe that Egyptians were EITHER in contact with aliens, but more than likely they were interbreede with them.Why would a pharoah(who was "lying" about being part god, according to historians, just for power)have sex and marry his sibling or child to keep the bloodline going?Why not lie and just say that your child is still pure?If you are a pharoah and have full power, this should not be a problem...unless that you know that you do have a special bloodline that you would even risk having a deformed, or even still born child.But wait, these children that were born like that went on to be fully conscious rulers, not mentally retarded like we would expect(hmmm).The picture posted with the Egyptian and the chicken is obviously a type of ritual were the aliens got "offerings" for what ever reason, just like cattle mutalations and sacrifices in the Bible.Remember, after Solomon built the Jews temple, they sacrificed so much cattle that it could not be counted!The pictures of the "big headed" Egyptians shows that they had an enormous sized head.They are just like the "big eyed" artifacts found in Sumeria.It is funny how civilizations from thousands of years ago could know and make images of greys people still see today, but yet we ignore it.People are scary, and when they are faced with what they don't understand,they run to whatever is comfortable to them psychologically, and they try to block it out or ignore it.It is kind of like that urge you get to want to help a homeless person, or the starving kids on infomercials, but you block it out and forget about it because the problem feels like too much too handle, and we just keep living our shallow lives even though we know about what is going on deep in our hearts.But hey, who wants to save the world when you can just chill, suck up the resources without putting anything back in it, and then indulge ourselve with drugs, liquor, and sex, and cigarettes, when we know its bad. WE ARE LOST RIGHT NOW, ESPECIALLY IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by jhova]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here's some examples of what many(not all) ancient Kemetians themselves probably looked like:

www.kirikou.com...

I really doubt that the Kemetians themselves looked like this:

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmm ok look at it this way, strange as how the thre pyramids at giza are EXACTLY alligned with Orion's Belt(atleast i think it is). And plus those pyramids could not have been precisely placed under the stars the way they were i mean taking into consdieration the fact that they had no clue how the planets moved and that there was a universe outside earth.

Besides how could a mere human back then could have rected some of the monuments and pyramdis that they did using man power when we could not with cranes and helicopters?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Because it was 60+ year building project. They had time and worked by the season. (greeks fought whole wars by the planting seasons).

Everything the Egyptians did can be reproduced without the use of modern technology. It just takes time and manpower.

As far as star alignments go.....they observed. If you watch the skys over say 50 years and record your findings, you will notice patterns. You will be able to predict things based on previous observations. Nothing fancy....but again it takes patience and time.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achilles
Everything the Egyptians did can be reproduced without the use of modern technology.

Show and Prove please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join