It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
people can do ANYTHING when they put their minds to it. mankind is ingeous and highly creative... the egyptians, as well as other ancient species, may have interacted with extraterristrials but i believe the pyramids were entirely human creations.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by amantine
No, there is absolutely no evidence for aliens in ancient Egypt.

No there is evidence, but not proven. There was a show on History Channel that showed KGB excavating the mummy of a visitor. It is said that visitor is an Alien. But we can never be sure.

Yes, and aliens flew out of my butt. The proof is that my butt hurts.

Bitch mode is turned to ON today. Take no offence.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Looking at the Egyptian book of the death those Gods were traveling in the air, Ra used his ''boat'' with rudder and stuff. And no those weren't pharaos, those were the Gods of the Egyptians.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I think the egyptian gods and pharoahs were aliens. Just look at the hieroglyphs...they look like freaks. They got those elongated chins, big ears,and most of them are half human. Those cant be regular people. They gotta be some kinda hybrid or full blown aliens.

You got a point because they could've seen thses aliens and the aliens could've helped them built the ancient structures they built so they could've considered them gods

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its not the slave labor that comes into question, it is the physical part that baffles us. We still have no idea how they could haul those huge stones up that far, and get them into place correctly, and have enough room for the slaves to move around.

It is possible that aliens helped the egyptians, remember anything is possible. Besides, it would have been easy enough to remove all evidence of their existence, just as they do today.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Its not the slave labor that comes into question, it is the physical part that baffles us. We still have no idea how they could haul those huge stones up that far, and get them into place correctly, and have enough room for the slaves to move around.

It is possible that aliens helped the egyptians, remember anything is possible. Besides, it would have been easy enough to remove all evidence of their existence, just as they do today.

Yes it is possible that the Aliens helped them, but not probable.

I think there are few very good theories to how the stones were hauled up. Again, man has the power of invention, not just destruction.

Do you guys ever wonder about the destruction caused by the Aliens?
We all talk about how they helped us build Pyramids and Sphinx, but how about the destruction power they could have caused?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
while i do believe that PERHAPS aliens (if in which they do exist) could have possibly helped the egyptians. however i do not believe that they were aliens. i saw that show about the thing that looked like an alien but it has since in my mind at least, been debunked. the one thing that makes me wonder are the heiroglyphics with objects that look like spaced invaders.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

Exactly!!!!! Then the Egyptians had those wird looking gods so the could've been aliens and the Egyptinas thoght they were gods

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrahydro
didnt some archilogical dig find a battery that works or did work form that time line? where did that type of technology come from?

Your talking about the bahgdad battery. It was not very powerful they believe it may have been used to electroplate gold onto statues etc.

TPL

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sounds like someones been watching Stargate lately.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by TPL]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All of the world's mysteries are inter locked.

The pyramids in Giza, the Mayans, the Aztecs, the big temple way up in the mountains,easter island, coral castle in florida etc.

All of these structures were inspired and built under the supervision of one entity.

He/She/ It went by many names, took both human and non-human form.

No "normal" human will be able to truely decode how they did it.

The "entity" is transdimensional, but retains no recollection of other "works" that "it" performed.

The "entity" was used by GOD to serve some fucntion to develope the quest for knowledge in mankind.

There is a "lost" science that this "entity" used to manipulate matter.

Each "construction" took place in a differnet enviroment, which benefited the "entities" learning curve on the manipulation of matter.

Could have been all the following historical figures

Plato,Moses,Da Vincci, Merlin, Tesla, Ed L., plus many other names lost throughout the ages.

Each one of these "people" produced amazing, tangile, real world articles that have yet to be re-produced.

Plato postulated the "ID" of mankind that is the grounds for all of mans concepts of reality.

Moses split water, created fire, turned a staff into a snake and many other "wonders" at the request of GOD.

Da Vincci conceived many inventions that were latter turned into "real" devices hundreds of years after his death.

Merlin was said to "sing to the stones" could move matter with thought, produce illusions, control the weather, turn iron to gold, teleport, conjure and speak to other planes.

Tesla created free energy and broke the laws of thermal dynamics.

Ed L. moved coral blocks weighing several tons, by hand. As well as fabricating perfectly balanced items form the same coral blocks without leaving tool marks.

IMO there has been several "visits" by an evolved "entity" to this planet to show us the wonders of the universe.

Any thoughts ?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons!"
- Edward Leedskalnin

www.labyrinthina.com...

Look towards the bottom of the page, its Ed L. holding a plaque that says just Ed L.

Does he not look freaking out of place ? Like some "entity" was trying to make a point by using a frail human body to do these amazing works?

As if to say the wonders of the universe are more then just might, but by knowledge and science can you discover the real answers

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Tesla did not break the laws of thermodynamics and did not make a free energy machine.

Merlin is a fictional character.

I don't see why these people all have to be the same entity.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The world wants you to believe that Tesla did not make free energy.

The world wants you to believe that the "law" of thermodynamics is absolute.

"Merlin" is a fictional name, but "Merlin" did indeed exist during the ancient history of the Welsh and the Celtic's.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
www.t0.or.at...

Tesla's work on Free Energy.

Sometimes I think people only believe what they see on CNN.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
amantine, I think I may have "eons" of knowledge over and above your capacity to understand.

So please do not discount what I have to say unless you have facts to back it up.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Slim and tall, always perfectly dressed, he attracted attention with his aristocratic attitude and his elegance. His most noticeable feature was his magnetic captivating force ? the combination of a good-looking darker type, with intensive blue eyes and the mysterious aura. It seemed that the world would fall on its knees in front of him.

from www.teslaworld.com...

Ed . L from Coral Castle fame, while shorter and more frail was ALWAYS remarkably dressed. As well as very engaging, but choose to lead a very private and secretive life, alone.

Suprisingly accounts of Merlin are the same, as well as Da Vincci.

Coincidence ? Maybe.. or maybe not

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
TESLA?S WIRELESS ENERGIES

In 1899, Tesla went to the Colorado Springs Mountains to test his new ideas. He built a laboratory with the high voltage on a high pasture. That was a simple building, which was built around Tesla?s biggest coil in the world and from which an unusual mast protruded. There in the foot of Pikes Peak he worked on his new goal to send electromagnetic vibrations through the ground.

It is not known what exactly Tesla achieved during his stay in the mountains. He occasionally made skimpy notes, but he still saved a bunch of information about the principles of the functioning of such a device only in his head. Today his designs have to be translated into the present-day electro-technical concepts. But, legends about Tesla rise out of the facts from his experiments in Colorado Springs. Just like a Lightning God, he set his powerful coil of 16 meters in diameter to achieve the discharge of 12 million volts and to produce over 30 meters long lightning from the copper ball on top of his mast. Local population kept at the distance since the rumors spread that a famous inventor can create lightning which can kill a hundred people with just one hit. During the experiments, the rumble of electronic discharge could be heard at the distance of at least 25 kilometers.

Satisfied that he knows enough now to turn his vision of wireless transmission into deeds, in January 1900 Tesla came back to New York. He hired an architect, who made him a design of a 47 meters high wooden tower, which stood above a brick building on Long Island. With a copper mushroom-like electrode on top, the tower was supposed to serve as a giant transmitter. Tesla called that project Wardenclyffe, and imagined a station that was supposed to emit energy as well as news over more channels in all radio wavelengths. The tower and the square building with the lateral length of 30 meters, in which an engine-room and a laboratory were supposed to be situated, were almost finished in 1902. But, Wardenclyffe was never completely finished.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He wrote of recurrent visual sensations, bright and geometric, which occasionally overwhelmed his sight, actually blotting out scenes in front of him.

from www.luminet.net...

note Ed L. had visions of "dots of lights" when looking at objects. They made patterns and somehow were connected to an objects "mass"

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When he died, January 7, 1943, in a world at war, the FBI showed up within hours to open his safe�though Tesla had become an American citizen in 1891, his many boxes and crates were put under seal and unaccountably turned over to the OAP (Office of Alien Property). Many were released in 1952 to the Tesla Museum in Belgrade, some have not resurfaced.

from www.luminet.net...

Why did the FBI show up and seize all of his research work ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join