It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Info on Sphinx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any information on the consealed information under the sphinx? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There are several threads on this. Use the search function!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thier was a thread similiar to this post. You might aswell read through

Deep

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The sphinx and the Great Pyramid have both been built by the Atlanteans. They have been utilized by other civilizations, however. They were build by the technology known at that time as "sound wave focusing", the same technology that the man who built the Coral Castle (look it up) used. Hope that helps

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The sphinx and the Great Pyramid have both been built by the Atlanteans. They have been utilized by other civilizations, however. They were build by the technology known at that time as "sound wave focusing", the same technology that the man who built the Coral Castle (look it up) used. Hope that helps

How do you know they were built by the Atlanteans?Some proof or links might help.

Deep

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndridCold
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any information on the consealed information under the sphinx? Thanks.

Secret entrance beneath the sphinx's foot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
it is said that it is older then originally thought, I also read somewhere that said that it was it was created at seperated times, because the head was unproportional to the rest of the body. Anyhow, there is sand and water erosion on the figure, and the nose was not shot off by napoleon and his men.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
www.2012.com.au...

not that i agree with any thing at all...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There are a couple of secret entrances and areas of the Sphinx, as found...but the Egyptian government isn't allowing further excavation... There's likely nothing there beyond a couple urns, and maybe some old bones, anyways...

I don't think the Library of Alexandria is there, if that's what you're getting at....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm a bit biased and I do read alot of alternative science related material, once in a while, but perhaps a good place to find a multi-viewed perspective on the Sphinx would be:
Graham Hancocks...type in Sphinx in the search feature
www.grahamhancock.com...

Likewise, using the ATS search feature will turn up some interesting threads.

Or these:
"The Sphinx"
www.perceptions.couk.com...

"The Sphinx, Egypt"
www.sacredsites.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndridCold

The Sphinx is a physical representation of a constellation you find just to the right and below Orion. The Sphinx represents Hu Hu or the Creator. Find yourself a starmap and you may find the source of all knowledge, find a shovel, and you will find sand and dirt......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce predicted the discovery of an Atlantean "Hall of Records" between the Sphinx and
the Nile with a connecting entrance under the right, front paw of the Sphinx...

here are a few links to help you out

www.geocities.com...

all-ez.com...

egyptologist.org...

www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

hope some of this helps

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here's my theory on the Hall of Records and Atlantis, atleast for today

The constellation Orion is a constellation everyone recognise. It was the first thing HuHu, the lion shaped creator God of ancient Egypt, who is probably exactly the same God we know from the Bible, created. A constellation that few people knows about, however, is the constellation just below and to the right of Orion. When you combine the Throne of Orion and the constellation Eridanus, and turn your head about 90 degrees to your right, you get the shape of a Sphinx-like figure, even with the Crown of Egypt on it's head. It looks like a perfect illustration for the first creation of HuHu. Or was it the other way around. Well, we know from this Cayce dude, that there is supposedly a mysterious Hall of Records burried below the right paw of the Sphinx, where the history of Atlantis is supposed to be written down. I sincerely doubt that this Hall of Records has anything to do with the Sphinx or the Pyramids at all, and nothing about a mysterious civilisation on Earth which sunk in the sea. I believe that the whole thing is about how we came here and where we came from. For you see, below the paw of the Sphinx like constellation just below Orion, you find the constellation the Romans have been stupid enough to call the Great Dog or Canis Major. And within Canis Major, you find the galaxy which is closest to Earth, only 42,000 lightyears away.

Like I showed in an earlier post in anorther thread, the word in the Bible translated flood can also mean Heaven or Cosmos, or like it is often translated in Psalms: The Sea of Heaven. Mayim (plural) is the word for Flood and the Seas of Heaven. Shamayim is the word for Heavens. Is the story about the alledged Hall of Records just a referance to the Canis galaxy? And is this where Atlantis was? And the sea which swallowed it space?

It is also interresting to note that Mayim (Flood) in singular would be Mayah or Maya. Which reminds me about my still going strong theory that Atlantis was nothing else than the American continent, and the story about how it sunk in the sea is just the typical confusion you get when an uneducated man should explain what a sailor told him about how when you are on the sea, whole continents may look as if they sink into the sea because of how the Earth is globular.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Hamilton]

new topics

top topics

join