It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut confirms ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
>> Dr. Musgrave stated he attempted to communicate with ET life forms during each of his six missions

Is disclosure around the corner?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I like hearing about UFO sightings from reputable people with more credibility like astronauts. This just gives me one more link I can pile on to nonbelievers.

Other astronauts have done TV interviews such as Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin, and Edgar Mitchell (he himself never saw a UFO but knows others who have), talking about their UFO sightings. But none of this has ever led to disclosure. In fact, it would seem much just goes unnoticed by the public at large.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

Musgrave has never made it a secret about his personal belief in this stuff. Just like Carl Sagan used to talk about it all the time. It's not official. Disclosure around the corner? Sure. Around the corner, down the block, take a left at the deli, two blocks down, another left, down the alley, ask a tall guy wearing a hat, standing on the corner. You can't miss it.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

No. Since I first started following UFOs and the UFO community, way back in the early 90s, disclosure has always been "around the corner." Almost a decade and a half later, I'm still waiting for disclosure.

My advice, don't hold your breath.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Disclosure around the corner? Sure. Around the corner, down the block, take a left at the deli, two blocks down, another left, down the alley, ask a tall guy wearing a hat, standing on the corner. You can't miss it.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Nohup]

Hahaha..ROFL!

new topics

top topics

join