It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bless GW Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
G.W. is a modern day hero of American people. He is not some liberal wimp that runs and hides from the enemy he comforts and destroys his adversary with let effort. Iraq was the most successful military campaign in history and is still a work in progress. G dub as i call him is great from this country and our economy. I here all the drama about hidden interest and conspiracy. Sorry folks we are a capitalist society and thats the way things are. He was voted into of because that is who the American people wanted. So how to you feel about G dub?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well... for one thing i think he deserves to be hanged, but that's more because of his violations of international law that have led to the death of civilians (read into american law regarding the matter and it's clear that he would get the death penalty if tried under american law for it)

i think he's a bull-headed, arrogant frat boy who doesn't know how to negotiate and that his supporters see this as "not being a wimp"

...i'm sorry, but the accusation that liberals are wimps is kind of old and, overall, stupid (especially with a retired general a contender back in the 04 election...)

anyway, that's my thought on him. he's a horrid president, though not the worst (of course, he still has about a year to change that)

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There is already an existing thread asking for members thoughts about Bush.
Cheers xpert11.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There may be an existing thread for this but I think opinions about GWB should be in every thread. There is not enough room as it is to describe the abominations in the George W. Bush's admiinistration.
It is as if the devil himself came riding in on a cross, wrapped in the flag.
The patriot act has been passed and renewed. You are never getting your liberties back. It is already a done deal and you don't know it.
Voting for Ron Paul is merely an act of redemption,asking God's forgiveness for allowing this antichrist to exist. Do you really think these reptillian minded leaders are gonna go away quietly? Do you actually think they are going to drop their quest to rule the world with a police state?
Only God himself will eradicate this menace but not until it has swept the world with destruction. The remnant, the few, will be here to witness it.
But I have read the last chapter and the God people win.
Which side will you be on? cantyousee

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't view G.W as a "hero," but he's not a "devil" either.. I think he's just another misguided politician who is as removed from the general populace as he can be, sitting in his high "ivory tower."

[edit on 24-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Liberals, generally speaking, are wimps. They miss guide the public and control the media. They all say the war is terrible but tell me how it is. As for civilian deaths it is called collateral damage and is a part of war. Better them then us. And don't give me the line "So many people have died." It is war and far fewer US troops have died than the amount of yearly murders in Detroit. It is there job, they get paid to fight and win. Cold harsh reality but live with it. As former military I know what has to be done and there is no choice in the matter. You follow orders and don't ask questions. As a civilian now I support the war effort and think we should clean house in Iran and Syria next. Kill'em all and let God judge in the end!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrishMick
Liberals, generally speaking, are wimps.

ad hom.

They miss guide the public and control the media.

unsubstantiated statement... i've yet to see the media lean left on average.

They all say the war is terrible but tell me how it is.

excuse me, but isn't ANY war terrible? shouldn't we do everything we can do to AVOID war?

As for civilian deaths it is called collateral damage and is a part of war.

would you then say that the civilians that died in the 9/11 attacks were merely collateral damage in the first strike of the war on terror?

Better them then us.

first off, i must say that this is one of the most horrible sentiments that i often hear coming out of my fellow americans. human life = human life, no matter where the person is from, what color their skin is, what religion they do or don't follow, or what their political position is.

secondly, this statement makes absolutely no sense in the context of the iraq war, which had absolutely nothing to do with the protection of american lives.

And don't give me the line "So many people have died." It is war and far fewer US troops have died than the amount of yearly murders in Detroit.

then you add the number of iraqi civilians... the men, women, and children whose only crime was living in iraq at the wrong point in history.

It is there job, they get paid to fight and win. Cold harsh reality but live with it.

win what? what's the point of this war? i have yet to see it.

WW1: push back and defeat invaders
WW2: push back and defeat invaders (who were nazis and fascists this time)
iraq war 1: push back and defeat invaders
iraq war 2: invade and ____?

As former military I know what has to be done and there is no choice in the matter. You follow orders and don't ask questions.

which is what is wrong with the military... especially when "i was just following orders" is no defense for a crime.

As a civilian now I support the war effort and think we should clean house in Iran and Syria next.

why?
why do you want to spread suffering and barbarism?

Kill'em all and let God judge in the end!

please, PLEASE, tell me you're nothing more than a troll... if this was a real, honest sentiment, i feel so, so sorry for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Where do i start with you. First off the only reason you have any liberties in this country is because of war. Or would you rather be saying good save the queen. It is your misguided idea of what the world is. Here are my responses to your takes on my quotes.

About liberals controlling the media, they do look at public funding and what there coverage is on the Iraq war. Have you heard anything about the war in the past couple of weeks. No you haven't, because other than what they have been telling us since the beginning, the war is almost complete and numbers are at an all time low. Fair reporting my arse.

War is terrible and everyone understands that. But the need for victory in this war has been overlooked by people like you. Scared to fight, scared to stand, scared to say "This line you do not cross!" Also, if you like dictatorships so much and support the old way things were in that country than YOU ARE A DENSE!

As for your civilian reference to the 9-11 attacks being collateral damage. You really need help. Can you not read and understand the context of my statements. By international law these terrorist have no rights and no combative status. There fore are classified with spies and sabotagers. Also I am sure families of the people that lived through losing a loved one are really impressed that you take your own country mens lives as so little a cheap. You are a pinko!

Better them then us. Yes. Human life is human life, but when you are fighting extremism you must adapt and become willing to do things you haven't done before. Obliviously you don't understand engagement and warfare tactics so I will stop trying to explain. I guess you would rather see a small increase in yearly deaths for troops and civilians in both countries just to avoid bloodshed.

As for protecting America lives. How to terrorist run there operations. Do they have a money tree that they travel to very couple of days and harvest. Come on man, the terrorist or not just the people planning and carrying out attacks, it is also the people and countries that protect and fund them. You are so close minded, I wouldn't be surprised if you have always lived in the same city your whole life and never travel in or outside the country to see how bad things truly are and how people beg for our help.

As for the Iraq people that have died. I have trust in the judgment of are senior military leaders that chose to take life when necessary. Other than that the insurgents are the one killing civilians. And before you say they are killing because we are there, read a book on the history of Iraq, they have been fighting and killing each other for 100's of years and we are there to put a stop to that. We are there to deliver freedoms that we here take for granted.

WWI: Won- Brought a short term of stability to the world, until war treaties we not enforced and so erupted into WW2.

WW2: Won a battle against two countries, one of which was the worst evil the world ever saw, BTW we were isolationist during the start of WW2 and looked what happened, we were attacked and Americans died. Can you justify that to me?

Afghanistan: No news coverage, why you ask, we are succeeding in our mission.

Iraq: Most successful military campaign in history, again no news coverage because the networks don't report positively on progress on these areas. Propaganda!
In answer to your question, invade and _____? How about we fill in that blank with WIN you coward. Our goal is to make a better safer Iraq through democracy!

Let me ask you a question, if you don't do what your told in the military and you just do what you want to, what gets done? You have no structure in life my friend, no thought structure and no structure or grasp on reality.

As for Iran and Syria, the same reason as Iraq. Except Iran is pure evil like pre- WW2 Germany.

I hold a higher power and he judges in the end. My actions are what I think is right and assures me that I will go home to my family every day.

top topics

join