It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPV vaccine hoax exposed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
well i recently read here that 23 of the first women to get guardisil where having trouble with multiple miscarriages. could this vaccine really be a form of population control? in my area the doctors seem to be trying to only get the poor teens to take this vacinatioin

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

I am starting to wonder the same thing proteus33.
This particular vaccine was "fast tracked" through The FDA,possibly because Merck were in trouble over the Vioxx deaths.

www.fiercebiotech.com...

Many countries are buying it as well,and if it turns out to be actually giving women cancer,it will end up controlling the population to an extent I think-weather or not that was the intention.

This article from Canada raised an interesting point:

Can anyone remember any other time the government spent money so freely on health care? Or on a program which dispenses a new drug which may or may not prevent cervical cancer, and its long-term side effects are not known?

www.northernlife.ca...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
[sarcasm] vaccines are good for you; mercury is nutritious! [/sarcasm]

i don't watch tv except for sunday nights for simpsons and family guy, but the last few sundays i have seen a new commercial for a vaccine for this hpv and it encourages all girls to go get it... it has a bunch of girls on there saying something like "now that i got it, i will be one less woman dying of cervical cancer" or something like that... i was like, rofl!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The HPV virus is correlated with cervical cancer, but there is no study I have found that has definatively linked HPV with cervical cancer. Scientists and doctors speak of the correlation, but I've found no study. Also, many scientific papers discuss carcinogenic HPV but I have found no study that has determined the carcinogenic properties of some of the HPV strains. Interesting....

Cervical cancer is decreasing in the US and only around 1% of people w/ this cancer die. This is due to increased use of PAP smears as a diagnostic tool. The decrease is also attributed to safe sex and use of condoms. Isn't it totally odd that Merck would create Gardasil for a cancer that is eradicating itself? This is similar to polio and the polio vaccine.

I would NEVER support Gardasil for anyone and only see this vaccination as another means for Big Pharma to get bigger. (And at the expense of a specific population.) Annual PAP smears for anyone engaging in safe sex would provide the adequate medical attention to prevent the possibility of cervical cancer. And US statistics already prove this. Why vaccinate the entire population of young girls to lower 1% to 0% when a better alternative would be through the basic PAP smear to this targeted group? DUH.

Here's a good article:
Gardasil Essay

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So I was in the doctor's office last week getting a prescription for my athsma medication... The doctor commented "Oh, you're qualified to get a free flu shot! Shall I prepare that for you?"
"You mean one of the lower grade vaccines that don't actually prevent anything, yet make me feel like crap for 3 days? I'll pass thanks.".
"That's very irresponsible of you...".
The doctor was actually quite upset with me for passing up my "free" flu shot. Lectured me for longer than he checked up on my athsma (which he only did for about 5 minutes before writing a prescription for my $120 for 15 days meds).

I finally got pissed off and lectured him right back about how those shots don't work (I've had them in the past and still got sick), give me symptoms just like catching the flu (so what's the friggen point?), and that there's a body of evidence that suggests there may be long term negative health impacts. I also mentioned that it's my choice to pick and choose how I want to handle my health. The over priced athsma meds at least do something for me, these shots do not. Don't you dare stand there and lecture me about being irresponsible when you are shooting people up full of crap that you honestly cannot say is "safe".

He handed me my prescription and asked me not to see him anymore.
As he's just a random clinic doc, I agreed, then suggested that maybe that should go for everybody.

Mr. Doctor made an angry face.

Just a little tale about how these doctors will actually pressure you to submit to these things, even if you don't want them. I'm sure they get a chunk of change for every one they administer, even when they are "free" (which they are not, rather they are simply covered by Healthcare).

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Good for you Bitraiser, and it sounds like HPV has never been proven causative of Cervical Cancer same as HIV has never been proven causative of AIDS. Yet if you are treated positive for HIV they obliterate your immune system with AZT. Now there's a whole new can of worms

You do realise some of these companies were gassing Jews in WW2 right... IG Farben became Hoerchst among others.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

Wow,just wow...
You pass up the chance for a free flu shot and raised some very valid points with the Doc and now he suggests that you change doctors....

Probably because he won't be getting any commission on medicating/vaccinating you then...

Screwed up system or what?

------------

Good point Shar chi as well.Many of the big pharma companies have some ever so dubious roots indeed.

And people still believe they are here for the good of humankind.
The mind control systems are working very well on a lot of people aren't they?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How much do those HPV shots cost anyway? I heard it was about 300 dollars per shot, and there are three of them over the course of so many months.

That commercial is up there with my all time favorites. Another favorite is the one with all the kids saying to their parents in a monologue that they should tell them to wait for sex until their married so they can be more successful in life. My other favorite is with all the kids, again, saying to their parents what they should do in case of a terrorist attack.

Just from said commercials, how can one person really believe anything in any brain-washing form of advertisement again?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
hmmm...

I'm still slightly skeptical... does anyone have a non-bbc source? My girlfriend was planning on getting it, I just told her to hold off so we could research it more. And if this is really that dangerous...

I want to say I'm shocked if this is true... but... I can't say I am. This kinda **** gets pulled on us all the time, if its not one thing it was another. Remember the Birth Control Patch?

(As for the flu shot... I get one yearly, and when I do miss one, I do tend to get the flu. my only side effect is slight dizziness.)

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I can't stand forced vaccines so I completely understand where you are coming from.

Here comes the BUT....................................

Yes the flu shot can make you feel like crud.

It does not keep you from catching other crud.

Many people think they get the flu when they don't.

If you are able to:
get off the couch
move around
function in any way other then whine cry, and slurp chicken noodle soup. Actually you can't even eat soup through the vomitting. Your happy if you can keep broth down.
If you can carry a civilized conversation;

Then you don't have the flu.

I used to not get the flu shot because it made me feel like crud.

Till I got the flu.

the real flu. The one everyone thinks they get.

Someone could threaten to mug and shoot you and you would hand them the gun. I had the only fever I have ever had in my adult life. And it skyrocketed to 104.5.
I gladly risk any repercussions of the vaccine so I don't get the flu again.

Flu is more rare then people think. It is common, it is NOT the common cold. more like pneumonia. You know of people getting it. But not everyone gets it. And it is nasty when they do.

What most people don't know is that it is also culminary. When you get a vaccine, you get a vaccination against that strain for life. And they can support each other. So when you get a vaccine, you increase your protection along with previous years vaccinations.

Just a little fyi

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Also, many docs don't make money off of vaccinations. But they are fed the same kool-aid(and then some) that we are about the vaccinations. Doctors are handed some special secret handbook that tells them otherwise.

What they don't want it to be responsible for any problems or death a non-vaccinated person can incur by not getting the vaccine.

pediatricians do this all the time. If you don't vaccinate, they won't see you anymore because they don't want to be responsible for a child getting sick. They make it strictly your responsibility.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My heart goes out to all the young women who have been and will be victimized by the sheer greed of drug companies like this one. After being diagnosed with a 3 pound ovarian tumor and surgery to remove both it and my left ovary I asked my doctor about the virus and vaccine after having seen a TV commercial for it. He didn't seem to put much stock in it then and thank God he had the sense to not suggest it for me!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
OMG another medication recall what are the chances. LMAO!!!! haha enjoy your mercury i mean thermisol!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I would of told the doctor you shoot me with mercury I will shoot you with some Lead pun intended!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 28-12-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I have never had the Flu shot because I am severely allergic to eggs, An ingredient of the shot and I only get the flu bad about every two years. Sounds like that doctor is a pusher, My doctor and others I have seen seem to think its no big deal that I don't get the shot so I bet it is worthless.

I had allergy shots to boost my immune system when I was younger to keep an allergic reaction from triggering an asthma attack, After I had a bad one. They seemed to work good on me, Eggs will no longer kill me now and the Asthma problem has not come back. The flu shot probably would but nothing else. Everything that they gave me for Asthma like the inhalers did nothing but make me jittery and I stopped using them right after I got them.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uberaris
hmmm...

I'm still slightly skeptical... does anyone have a non-bbc source? My girlfriend was planning on getting it, I just told her to hold off so we could research it more. And if this is really that dangerous...

Sure thing.

Pub Med is a large medical database that houses more than 16 million citations, book entries, abstracts, etc. You can search specific information, check correlations, or just about anything you want. Reading abstracts can help you determine if you want to read the entire article or book. Some of the entries are actually full-text and you can download for free. This database is provided by National Library of Medicine which has the largest collection of medical publications in the world.

Pub Med

In the US, full articles can be obtained through interlibrary loan, ordered direct by postcard request for university studies, or through purchases made online (or by buying a book).

Get informed! Do your own research and be your own advocate!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

No one needs a flu shot. You can make your own herbal flu remedy with ginger, onion, horseradish, garlic, lemon, cayenne pepper and organic raw apple cider vinegar.

Here's the recipe link: Herbal Alternatives to the Flu Shot

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just ran some quick numbers. According to Census.gov, there are roughly 151,886,332 women in America. Assuming *all* of them received the vaccine at a cost of $300 per woman (or per woman's insurance company), Merck would make something in the neighborhood of $45,565,899,600.

/tn.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
(And definately sweet for the shareholders, too!)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
oh dear , another total missrepresentation of official quites and dishonest leaps to spurious conclusions

this is the actual quote from the FDA :

, most infections are short-lived and not associated with cervical cancer."

but somehow they mutate it into :

HPV infections do not cause cervical cancer!

the key word from the FDA is MOST which inferes that some are

further , the FDA states :

"Most women who become infected with HPV are able to eradicate the virus and suffer no apparent long-term consequences to their health."

again MOST is the key word

are these people writting these scaremongering anti vaccine stories actually so ignorant that they cannot extract basic context from a sentence ? or is it just blatant dishonesty ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join