It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPV vaccine hoax exposed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

HPV vaccine hoax exposed.

www.transworldnews.com

A NewsTarget investigation has revealed that the FDA knew as early as 2003 that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) was not linked to cervical cancer. Despite this knowledge, the FDA, along with key pharmaceutical companies, has continued to push for the use of HPV vaccinations as a defense against cervical cancer, even when its own research showed no link exists.

This week NewsTarget publishes "The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed," a special report that cites numerous FDA documents and clinical studies indicating that HPV vaccines are not only ineffective but possibly dangerous. According to the report, the Gardasil vaccine has been linked to a 44.6% increase in precancerous lesions in some women, raising serious doubts over the sensibility of mandatory vaccination policies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newstarget.com

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Is this for real?
How can anyone trust these companies any longer?

Disgusting...

www.transworldnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
How could any one trust them in the first place. I am sure there are good things they have done but the greed, imo, far outweighs that now days.

There brand of medicine is to pump you full of as many drugs as possible instead of finding real cures for diseases. Can't make money off of us if we aren't actually sick and don't need there pretty little pills or shiny little needles.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Guess exposure of these NWO thugs will be little consolation to the girls (several in Australia) who were cut down in the prime of their healthy youth by the 'vaccine' (which sounds as if it should have a skull and crossbones warning on the label). One girl was on tv recently .. she's lost use of her legs to a large degree .. can no longer complete her high-school studies even at home ... is suffering a variety of symptoms -- none of which were present prior to her being administered the 'vaccine'. The tv programme said many of the girls who were administered the 'vaccine' may never bear children as a result.

Should be the death penalty for all those in the FDA who granted approval and public stoning for the 'scientists' who 'invented' the filth and conducted their own 'research and tests' in order to pronounce the stuff safe and suitable for injecting into previously healthy young girls. Plus, the daughters, grand-daughters, wives, mistresses etc. of the guilty members of FDA and of the 'scientists' who pushed this garbage on the public ... should all be forcibly injected with the stuff.

'It's good stuff is it? Safe? Wonderful ! Then you'll have no objection to it being injected into your silicone-enhanced 23 year old girlfriend and the three illigitmate daughters she's borne you. No? You wouldn't let them NEAR the stuff ? Why is that, Mr.Big Pharma ... it *IS* safe, isn't it? I mean it HAS to be, right .. which is why your corrupt political buddies have been jabbing thousands of litres of the stuff into the daughters of Mr.and Ms. Average.'

In fact, from here on in, it should be mandatory for the immediate and extended families of all FDA and drug company heads to be injected with any drug they propose to inflict on the public. They want to conduct their own population-culling exercises ? Sure, ok. Start with your own families and yourselves first, you scum Big Pharma thugs. Because we REALLY need to be rid of you and yours, the faster the better. Then we might begin injecting experimental vaccines into politicians and lawyers. It's all sounding more and more like a great idea !

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
My ex-girlfriend's niece just got this shot last week and she lost vision in her right eye. She went back to the doctor and he said "Oh.. This isn't supposed to happen... I've never heard of this being a side effect!" This is after we discussed her possibly getting the shot. I talked her out of it when it first came out, or at least when they started running commercial after commercial about it.

When are we all going to accept the obvious adverse side effects of these dumb vaccines we keep pumping into our children, sometimes even ourselves?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I feel sorry for anyone who has already had this vaccination. I dread to think of the possible outcome that they might have to endure a bit later.

As much as it's a sad thing to think, maybe any future illnesses caused by vaccines will be the downfall of these companies. Or at least a change in procedures.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

"As much as it's a sad thing to think, maybe any future illnesses caused by vaccines will be the downfall of these companies. Or at least a change in procedures."

I hope you are right Extralien-But this kind of evil has been going on for decades,with things like the aids contaminated blood products and various other medicines/vaccines.
Nothing seems to change,the companies just get more powerful and corrupt.

And they still want us to believe they are loving caring people who want to make everyone better.
What an absolute crock....These companies are evil through and through.
They would sell the entire world cyanide tablets as vitamin pills if they thought they would get away with it.

Totally demonic.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They would sell the entire world cyanide tablets as vitamin pills if they thought they would get away with it.

Nah, they'd never do us a favour like that .... the Sheepies are their income source.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's not even an issue of being "evil." It's the nature of the beast. They can pop these vaccines out for next to nothing and sell them for 20, 30,40, up to 80 dollars a piece, depending on the demand and what city you live in. It has less to do with an evil agenda take over and more to do with profits and the almighty dollar.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
And the counter article:
300 children saved by new vaccine

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

That article is a complete joke. How would you come up with those numbers? How do you know which ones were, and weren't at the risk of getting infected? Just more media conditioning sponsored by MERCK.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

The BBC news team are a bunch of lobotomized government drones.
If only we still had proper investigative journalists instead of these complete fools who will not discuss anything unless it show governments and big companies in a positive light.

Their article is pharma propaganda...

You get more accurate news from looking at a muddy puddle.

I just feel sick that innocent little girls are having their lives destroyed by corrupt companies who force them in to being guinea pigs and lab rats.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So sad, and the fact that some states were mandating this vaccine to young girls and that as far back as this past February there were reports that this vaccine was NOT tested on young girls...

...I guess they have been tested now, thanks to the mandate.

Does anyone know how many states have actually made this HPV vaccine a requirement?

For some info from early this year, check out this thread:

Confirmed: Your Daughter Is Merck's Guinea Pig

No need to post there, just use it for reference and post your comments here in this new thread

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The problem is that we in the US have a corporate control government and noting will be done to prosecute any of this greedy pharmaceuticals.

This present administration has made sure with that.

Now states are forcing Parents into vaccinating their children, when people starts complaining too much they just going to make a law or you will be fine and put in jail.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I always felt that something was wrong with this vaccine. Everytime I would see the ads on TV pushing girls to get vaccinated, it gave me the creeps.

The part that is the most scary is that this wasn't an honest mistake. They knew this vaccine was a hoax from the start and didn't even care.

I don't trust any part of the medical industry in this country. I wouldn't take any vaccine for any reason. They would have to force it on me. And that possibility could be not too far away.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
With all due respect, this is not just s state side problem.

I see many topics discussed with posters commenting on how it will affect America or its citizens when the vast majority of topics are concerns for all of us, globally.

Here are two links to news from the UK regarding this HPV vaccine.

I seriously have no idea how a vaccine designed for girls can work on boys too.
Sorry, I stand corrected, o course it works for the boys as well as it's more revenue for the company...

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Schoolgirls in Britain will be vaccinated against the virus that causes cervical cancer from September 2008, ministers have announced.

news.bbc.co.uk...

A deputy has called for a vaccination programme aimed at preventing cervical cancer to be extended to boys.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Pharmaceutical companies are one of the world's great evils in my books. Don't care if you disagree. In fact it was while working for Roche Diagnostics that I realised that something was seriously wrong with the world. They had no interest in curing, only prolonging the illness indefinitely so they could sell more products. Soon after my eyes opened to many other things going on in the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
With all due respect, this is not just s state side problem.

I see many topics discussed with posters commenting on how it will affect America or its citizens when the vast majority of topics are concerns for of us, globally.

Yes you are right our own president influences very well what goes on in the UK when it comes to the power of our corporate government around the world.

This link shows how easily the two nations are link together that Bush can dictate how policies should be interpreted in the UK.

Bush administration pressures Britain to oppose new laws limiting use of toxic chemicals in everyday products

www.newstarget.com...

Just an example, that shows how share holders have the government in both countries in their pockets.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
NewsTarget's science articles (the only ones I've read) are often a big load of c***, so I would certainly not believe in anything they write. They've lack total understandment on how things work on a cellular level.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
like ive been saying for the last two years dont trust the FDA or the medical community

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join