It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan confronts an Alien Invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Japan confronts an Alien Invasion

www.strategypage.com

December 21, 2007: The Japanese Minister of Defense is calling for efforts to work out the military and legal issues that would result if Japanese were attacked by extraterrestrials. Two members of the Japanese cabinet have expressed personal beliefs in the existence of extraterrestrials out there, somewhere. Because of Japans 1947 constitution, there are restrictions on what actions the military can take. Basically, the Japanese military is, technically, a purely defensive force. But an extraterrestrial invasion might play out in ways that would find the Japanese military prevented, by lawyers, from moving against an extraterrestrial menace.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The Japanese must know something we don't!

www.strategypage.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-12-2007 by TheOracle]

(sorry for the double post mods)

[edit on 21-12-2007 by TheOracle]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Wow! I have never truly belived that there are Aliens, but this gets me worried. official planning like this is only possible if there is really a belive of aliens. Scary!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If they know something or not, it's actually nice to see someone taking ETs seriously.

The big question for me though, is this, If an alien race has the capability to come to our planet, what hope do we seriously think we have against an all out invasion?

If we have and are being visited now, why have we not been invaded already?

Maybe ET is waiting for our technology to catch up so we get a fighting chance??

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

or they are studying us to find the most efficent way to invade/exterminate us , like a good virus or something ..

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

or they are studying us to find the most efficent way to invade/exterminate us , like a good virus or something ..

They should just come back in about 20 years or so with the way things are going it would just be a mop up operation.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Lets just take it for granted that aliens exist and by visiting us they are going to prove that we exist, something no one would have reckoned on...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't get it.. why would they need to worry about the legality of using the army to fight aliens?

They had no problem using the army to fight Godzilla.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Maybe if the Japanese stopped the senseless slaughter of whales the aliens might leave them alone.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
They have nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bramski

so true , so true .. but I think if they would want us exterminated then the purpose would be to actually take over the planet and in that case they need it more or less intact in the condition it is now
Cause if not then why bother to come all this way here , wouldnt it be easier to find a dead rock closer to home
?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
They should just come back in about 20 years or so with the way things are going it would just be a mop up operation.

Lol! and who's not to say they're not already here, and things are going along just as they want?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Maybe if the Japanese stopped the senseless slaughter of whales the aliens might leave them alone.
Touche on that one my friend

They have so much technology and so little remorse for the whales, who just might be related to ET's:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
The Japanese must know something we don't!

No, they don't. Japan is trying to think of a reason to build up it's military.

Remember President Reagan said the same thing in order to promote world peace.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
No, they don't. Japan is trying to think of a reason to build up it's military.

Maybe the Iranians should also use this line of thinking then.....

I'd pay all my money to see Bush get up on the podium to threaten Iran over that....

new topics

top topics

join