It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dis ease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have been following the sparring on MMS, and I would like to squeeze a bit of my own mustard into this sauce, the argument that you should not try treating yourself or others with MMS, ( though it is obviously not directly harmful to our bodies) because it hasn't been verified by the establishment, is charmingly naive in itself. I have a few doctors and pharmacists in my family, some of them rather high up in the industrial sector and in my experience they are not part of a direct conspiracy to market their treatments and drugs, but rather that they live in a different world, they are more or less bound to theirs because of the structure of their training and thinking and off course financially, so very few of them venture with an open mind into alternative realms. I think we should not condemn either one, in both camps there are many serious researches, as well as unscrupulous parasites, so use your own discretion and go and find the answers. Colloidal silver and copper are also highly effective against microorganisms, if you use pharmaceutical quality in the right concentration ! (don't use it like the '' Blue man '')

join