It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Want to be alone? Talk to God.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
My research has indicated that to be guided to God through the spirit of Christ is to become like God. The problem is you must overcome one obstacle; become alone. You can never be truly at a whole with your opposite, because they are always a part of you.

It is the typical story of Adam and Eve. One must be greater than the other and overshadow the other for there to be compatibility, which means one (man or God) must be whole within themselves as an isolated entity to be able to function with the other. God cannot only reveal his self in part only because it would ruin it. The only consequence is that God is lonely all the darn time, which is why there is such controversy on ATS and in the world at large.

The only positive turn of events in this story is that God decided to divide his self into parts so that others can learn the skill of being God and being alone as well. It is tough, but the benefits are awesome if you like talking to yourself.




posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
.

but the benefits are awesome if you like talking to yourself.





i didn't understand most of the post but, does this last part mean that god don't answer you?
gee, i winder why



posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78
 


Well, yes and no, depending on how you look at it. Since God is in us and we are a part of God, any thought we have or anything we say does not come from us, but God. We are separated from God so it appears from our perspective that we are a separate entity, but we aren't.

For example, when we pray we aren't praying to God but to the God within us. We are praying to ourselves. The problem seems to be we have to come to believe that we are God before we understand who it is we are talking/praying to. When we understand that, then we see we are alone insofar that the rest of the world believes in the separation between themselves/God/objects.

When you realize you are one with God, then everything is one thing/thought. It is only when you aren't one with God that you view everything as separate nodes, or having spacial and time relationships. You cannot be alone if other thoughts besides yours are with you. If your thoughts become one, then you become singular and alone.

It's trippy I know.



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
My research has indicated that to be guided to God through the spirit of Christ is to become like God. The problem is you must overcome one obstacle; become alone. You can never be truly at a whole with your opposite, because they are always a part of you.

It is the typical story of Adam and Eve. One must be greater than the other and overshadow the other for there to be compatibility, which means one (man or God) must be whole within themselves as an isolated entity to be able to function with the other. God cannot only reveal his self in part only because it would ruin it. The only consequence is that God is lonely all the darn time, which is why there is such controversy on ATS and in the world at large.

The only positive turn of events in this story is that God decided to divide his self into parts so that others can learn the skill of being God and being alone as well. It is tough, but the benefits are awesome if you like talking to yourself.





Yes, that lonliness deal is dreadful...

*hears country music playing in the background*

The good news is I've been talking and laughing to myself for sometime now! and its great!
What a wonderful posts Ben and so very true thank you for sharing it...



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnydays


Yes, that lonliness deal is dreadful...

*hears country music playing in the background*

The good news is I've been talking and laughing to myself for sometime now! and its great!
What a wonderful posts Ben and so very true thank you for sharing it...




You're certainly welcome.



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join