It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a qustion for mr. rhodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
mr. rhodes have you heard of or read the lacerta file and what do you think of it?

if not a copy of it is at the following address www.luisprada.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
hmmm no answer so either the answer is allread here somewhere or he hasent read my question yet oh well thats the way it goes, does anyone know if he covered this somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wow, i read the whole thing and i must say its quite a story. Whoever did this is telling the truth or has a amazing imagination.

Awesome read nonetheless, i want to believe its real, but i can't.

I recommend everyone reads those, even if you don't believe them, its still a great read and a tons of good messages.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by 3rdeye]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
double-post, please delete.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I asked him what he thought of that also a few months ago, but he never responded. I think its important to get feedback from him because it could be the most important info relating to reptilians

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
mr. rhodes have you heard of or read the lacerta file and what do you think of it? If not a copy of it is at the following address www.luisprada.com...

***Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. My sister died during this Christmas holidays and I've been away for a while taking care of family matters.***

As far as the so called Lacerta files are concerned -

Many years ago, I was relentlessly pursued by certain persons who contacted me through the Reptoids Research Center asking that I promote the material as authentic. After reading the files and doing some research on its contents, I politely refused and was met with an angry response.

I was not alone, however, in rejecting these requests for support of the Lacerta files nor for arriving at the conclusion that they are only colorful sci-fi fairly tales.

Christian Pfeiler, original translator of "Lacerta File I" and former editor of "UFO + PSI Research Magazine, himself said "My personal opinion (after translating this weird text for nearly one week) is, that the text is a really good science-fiction story but never the truth or reality." (Source: groups.msn.com... )

While other people might argue with Christian's point of view, I agree with his observation and believe that the Lacerta files are nothing more than imaginative storytelling handed down in hearsay form by an unnamed third party individual.

The subject is not worth donating another breath toward it.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by CryptoHunter]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question, im very sorry for your loss and i wish you and yours nothing but the best in your time of need.

[edit on 12/12/2005 by krill]

new topics

top topics

join