It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens... Just Time Travelors? Maybe not... Just take me away!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
God, sometimes I actually just pray for contact with these beings. I am always hoping that these aliens would come and just take me off this planet to anywhere but here...

Whether they are us Time Traveling or really aliens from other planets, this world has become so screwed up that I find it that I always want to travel back to the 90s when it was much simpler or be taken away off this planet permanently to a galaxy far far away...

Anyone else feel like this sometimes?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by porsche2006

Man i feel the same damn way......lol

Take me away god damn....Just anywhere but here....

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is not new, I know, but the possibility of ‘Aliens’ being time travellers or beings who can cross between dimensions is something I have given a lot more credence to.

The main reason behind my thinking is that the universe is so vast and the distances so far, that travel between galaxies even at faster than light speed (if it is available to an advanced race already), would take too long for them to keep coming back, by that I mean it would be a ‘one way ticket’ in the hope of reaching another civilisation. Think about it, how would they know where to look and where we are?

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If you want to go you have to read, understand and accept the book that of papers they gave to you first.

Urantia Book.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

What's so special about it?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
reply to post by Incarnated

What's so special about it?

I've said before, I don't accept works that have been "telepaticly delivered" upon mankind. I find it stupid. Well that was until I discovered this work.

Before I had spend near 20 years researching the deep meanings of several topics. I believe I was one of only a handful of people with deep and hidden understandings on several spiritual and historic lost understandings. That was until I discovered this work.

The Urantia Book is the "history" of mankind, and the answers to aliens, and the true nature of "Jesus" and such things. It should be noted that christians and religion peoples reject the works as a hoax.

The Urantia Book is the true "what's going on" in the phyical reality that streches past the small world that is our planet.

If you are into ancient lost history or spiritual things, you really need look into this book. I only wish I could show you all the studying I did and the understandings I gained to reflect the reality of the book.

I'm still not sure what I think of "telepathicly delivered" works. I'm not at all open to the idea. However all I do know it that Urantia Book is right on, and I believe it is a must read must have to anyone that's searching for deeper understandings in spiritual things and historic world things among other things too.

The name "Urantia" is the actual name of "Earth". In that understanding, they will not say "the reptiles" but it is clear in the subtexts.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
“Incarnated”

Don't you start with that god damn Urantia Book stuff again …

“porsche2006”.....if say aliens actually came and gave you the opportunity to take you to another planet...would you really take it and go with them....?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by porsche2006

I always want to travel back to the 90s when it was much simpler

Sorry, but for a guy born in 1961, I found that line to be extremely funny. Porsha, you should pack some gear, head out into the wilderness and breathe it all in for a few days. I bet you come back to civilization with a very different outlook.

ps: You could bring that Urology book with you!

Becker

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

you should consern yourself more with your deep rooted issues rather then consern yourself with me.

new topics

top topics

join