It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, 2012 and a future warning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Do you guys believe this message is real?: youtube.com...

I do.

The description of the person who posted the video was: I was in the "Mall of Georgia" today shopping, and this odd man came out of no where and gave me this DVD... I don't know why he picked me and Im not sure if this is real...But it's very thought provoking and I think we should all take his advice and research this subject a little better ! I must add that he did explain that he edited the message to narrow his point as well as filtering the video to make it more asthetically pleasing to watch...Maybe its not who he really is that matters, but what he is saying that does?

I have seen a lot of other videos regarding government conspiricies, aliens and such and they all seem to fit.

I have only started to research on the subject of aliens, ufos and the new age theory but there were too many things I did not understand and it got me bored. I am still trying to find out more. I am only thirteen years old but I am considered one of the smartest in my school. I have an unusual motivation for knowledge and I have seen many stories of aliens through the internet. If anyone knows more about this subject(maybe an alien xD) and would like to spend time to discuss this with me so I can easily ask questions I do not understand please email me at [email protected].

[edit on 21-12-2007 by tomster]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This is very....interesting to say the least.

All i can say about this is that its direct, quick and concise.

I cant say i really believe it or not, but i am leaning towards its fake. I just cant take it seriously...its just not.....the demeanor is though emotionless, i cant really beleive him.

But he says alot of his race, and other stuff.

I have to see it again and slower, to really see it.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tomster

Do I believe that is real? No. Why not? Because the circuits to this planet are limited if not compleatly closed and thus anyone hearing voices are mostlikely wrong on that account. The real aliens have spoken. It's called the Urantia Book.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
...this video made the rounds a couple of weeks ago, from a 13 year-old kid who claims that man traveled w/ him in a spaceship, I forget the name of the thread, but ATS gave him the third degree, the thread died, and imo, this 'video' seems like the hoax continues in people's minds. Just listen to the first couple of minutes, he gets overtly defensive about 'proof' of who he is even claiming to be. From a video that he posted?! Shameless. . . without 'true' proof, Pleiadians, we're absolutely never going to believe you.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I didn't know aliens had to read of cue-cards too when making long speeches. I especially like the whole "what's the point in trying to prove myself" bit.

It's not that hard to do and in fact, he would be getting his wish about being heard by millions around the world. Just two simple steps:

1) Hold a live press conference

2) Get his blood/dna tested during that live press conference by a team of expert geneticists.

Man, I wish I could go to Pleidia or wherever and show them how to do a proper "reveal to the world of my presence" shtick.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe this man, he is not a liar, check out my ECS thread, and he was probably tormented much like me. I'm afraid to goto the hospital, cause alot of the humans are like cyborgs or in a trance/mind controlled.

Its like I'm in that movie the MATRIX or Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I'm quite sane and not mentally ill...

That man is quite right, and glad there is others speaking out. But what we need is action to take the shadow government out of power.

See in the US.. you have the Freemasons and Cabalist Jews; who hold power... secret societies. Bush is part of skullsandbones.

Yes, that video he is right many will be deceived by a false messiah, Abaddon or Apollyon a reincarnated hebrew who will be a a messiah and deceive even the elect both elohim and others.

Thats good, quite happy others are speaking out.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am a fool for such things so i won't judge.

A lot of points i totally DO agree on,come evil aliens/demons ,our governments ,we can believe him or not..that is our choice. He as a human even though from another planet by proving himself to be "alien" us earthlings will find ways to debunk him.

I would see him as human even though he claims not to be of earth which logically makes him alien..but so he claims that our Creator is theirs,i believe the same as he does. So if this is true does it mean living on different planets and us and them are human we are not brothers?

Are we alien to them as we would see them ,according to them we are alike ..though we on earth have fallen to things they have not.

So many false prophets shall arise ,we need more back-up and surety in faith and surely if this man is true they would provide for those who seek...else why are they here?

By faith i go for now.

Nice video ,interesting ..really interesting!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Whether he's a hoax or not who cares? His message is to seek truth, knowledge and love. What's wrong with that?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistressofspices
Whether he's a hoax or not who cares? His message is to seek truth, knowledge and love. What's wrong with that?

False Profits and even the antichrist come with messages appealing to mankind, but they are sugar coated lies that are to lead the minds of mankind away from the "Truth" of God.

The Coming Antichrist comes under the guies of "World Peace", and people will say "well what's wrong with that?", but then will soon and quickly find out what was wrong with that.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Alot of people have died trying to spread the message ..

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistressofspices

True his message is great ,i agree 100%.

What could be wrong though and i hope not, if this comes out to be a fake video non-believers will again just slander God and His believers by saying "See how far Christians go to deceive and lie to us" ..In fact true children do try and help but not everyone sees it that way.

Yet i understand what you are saying and i could not agree more ,great message..goosebumps in my case.

Cheerio!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well put Mindless. My point was if people sought love, knowledge and truth the world would be a much better place. Instead most seek money, power and status. Greed, gluttony, and selfishness is well on its way to ruining society. We need to change things around. Seeking love, truth and knowledge is a good place to start.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks Qonone! Yes, it's the message that's important.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Dear Mr Alien, and all other aliens among us....

DNA test, distribute DNA, press conference.

NOT youtube! If you're so smart you'd know that would get you laughed off as a nutjob.

Anybody can upload anything there...it proves less than nothing.

new topics

top topics

join