It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes it is true what you read on the gore website among others. I have developed the design for the self charging electric car. At least one major auto maker has a case file on me. Several others as well. Is this a hoax or crank? I assure you it is both real and true. You can get into a car built from my designs and drive from new york to san fran. In an electric car. It is neither alien technology or high tech in any way, using parts that have existed for the last hundred years.

Here are the hard facts:
1, The car is self charging during use. If it was dropped off and then picked up by a new user within an hour or two, it would run till the bushings and bearing wore out.

2. It still must be plugged in at night to condition the batteries when not in uselike all electric cars.

3. It is not a scalable technology. It will run a two or 4 passenger commuter car at the maximum, and works best in aerodynamic sports car styles. Too bad when all the cars at rush hour have 1 person sitting in them.

4. They can retail stripped down at around 6-9 K.

So why didn't they jump at the chance to get the next greatest thing in human existance? They refused to meet my demands and wanted to purchase and mothball it till oil was almost gone and all the profit was made.

What were my demands?
1. Pay for the development and patents. 200K including delivery of the prototype. Patents remaining in my name.
2. Pay me a $275 license fee per unit under a 4 year agreement after that I would option the sale of the patent if no payment difficulties arose. Allow for a reduced fee of $50 for low income buyers and students.

The answer to your question Who killed the electric car? All of them.

Am I bitter? well yes and no. I work from home so driving is a pretty low priority on my list. The cash would be nice but i'm not really into a lot of materialism any more. I guess they cheated you folks huh?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is very interesting!

Thanks for coming to ATS!

Do you think , if its ok, post up some pictures/links to your patents, car, etc? I fully beleive that the oil companies are evil and do want to discredit and destroy your motives for helping mankind, but i am not as sure to believe your story. So i'd like to see some evidence, if thats okay with you, to really believe what you are saying.

Sucks that your being targeted about this.

I will flag and star this topic to let other more experianced people know about this topic! Once again thanks for coming!

Take Care! No seriously, we dont want you to get hurt.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminis

I hope that you take the opportunity that ATS presents by posting your patents, and designs. I am certain that there are many who would want to see these for themselves.

The concept of a self-charging electric automobile are not necessarily new. What is new is that you are not heralding this as some sort of perpetual motion machine as you clearly state that the "electric car" would have to be "plugged in " at night to condition the batteries. I'm not an engineer but, from what you say, this concept seems entirely feasible.

Do you have a working prototype model? If so, pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Frankly, it's no wonder that the Big Three automakers don't purchase your patent rights. The way that patent laws seem to work is that a minor variation of one patent allows them to make an altogether new patent (though, as I understand it, there are efforts underway to eliminate this sort of practice). It would behoove the Big Three auto-makers to simply modify your designs significantly enough to be able to patent their own version of your concept.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminis
Am I bitter? well yes and no. I work from home so driving is a pretty low priority on my list. The cash would be nice but i'm not really into a lot of materialism any more.

Well, one way to get back at them is to release the plans and schematics for free on the internet. That will let the genie out of the bottle. And since you're not really into materialism...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I would agree with Beachcoma, it would be nice to see the plans for this or at least the details of the concept and application available in some sort of open source format. If the big companies aren't going to do it for you, let the people do it. Please tell us more.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Originally posted by Illuminis
Am I bitter? well yes and no. I work from home so driving is a pretty low priority on my list. The cash would be nice but i'm not really into a lot of materialism any more.

Well, one way to get back at them is to release the plans and schematics for free on the internet.

Thats what I was just thinking. He could give individuals consent to using his copyright which could eventually force the big corps to give in if enough are privately made.

yep.. post them all here.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by riley]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Why electric, which you have to pay for, if you can have a water-powered car?

And really, if your claims are real and if you say that money isn't important (and your life is), then by all means release your plans gratis over the net and become a hero. You can always go on the lecture circuit in a pinch afterwards.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think that possibly the point has been missed. Toyota owns the rights to a magnetic motor already suitable for the very same thing, a fuel free car. Their official statement is that they feel it is not what the public is interested in purchasing so it is not commercially viable.

The big picture is its not going to happen as long as there is any oil available. I'm done kidding myself about how thing really work. The designs are not patented at this time and i'm not going to give away anything. A non disclosure agreement and lawyers are part of anything at this point. I didn't ask for very much to begin with. As surprising as this may seem I have never recieved a response form private investors or the public,but I have recieved several from both car companies and shell companies. They prefer to buy the patents outright with no license. This is about 4 years in. What people need to understand is they are evolving to plug in hybrids that still have gas engines. I am talking about eliminating use of gasoline. in passenger and commuter cars, but not in any of the other trucks and vehicles that will use it. They do not want the largest portion of vehicles to become gasoline free, its that simple.

The cash would be very nice to play a part in a much better retirement and healthcare. I don't have a craving or jones for money. Tried to be very fair in licensing, with option. I work from home and like I said seldom drive much anymore. Had no idea gas was above $3 till this week. For me its more important not to put more than a 1/4 tank in so I can run it out from season to season.

Most of my ideas have been stolen or given away to others. Some of you are exposed to them on a daily basis. Some every week. I received nothing from them. Not even a polite mention. People get them and run away as fast as they can to take full credit, like it was their work. As for giving it away free. Really? Would you? we could see the parts and pieces redesigned in a very short time to prevent it from being done at all.

Just thought you might like to hear about a real life conspiracy that I am unfortunately very aware of.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes, I agree! Since the design is just sitting there rotting away and you seemingly have a bit of a vendetta why not release all the info on the internet?

We all know that big auto and big oil is going to keep us dependent on oil until the last drop comes out of the ground. Since they continue to stick it to the "idiot" consumer I think it's high time we stick it to them.

I take it these cars wouldn't require loads of maintenance or replacement parts either?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Either you're trying to hoax us, or you're missing the point.

Release the technology to the masses with your name on the patent and that should end the kind of manipulation going on with our energies and give you all the respect and admiration in the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Did you ever consider contacting Richard Branson or the owners of Google for investment? These guys would probably jump at the chance to help you.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The guy who created the battery for the Saturn car has already developed a self charging system for the same platform, but that is also suppressed. I also don't see the difficulty in creating a natural charging system with the advancements in micro-solar technologies. The technology is out there to not have to "plug into the wall." We don't need their electricity. Looks like you're actually behind the pack in terms of development.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

There are also plans out there for a water to hydrogen conversion kit that can be installed on any automobile which is selling the plans for $25 a pop I believe. I will see if I can link to that and post it here. I don't think it is associated with your link though.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Tell me something I dont know!

If we can create a supersonic jet to fly across the world and a shuttle that goes into space. Ive pretty much figured out that it would be a small task to make an electrical car that can drive till the wheels fall off. Its painfully obvious to the planet that we are all slaves in our own right.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

That gentlemen created a second generation battery pack that will last 250+ miles between charges. He sold the rights to GM because they were promising to install this new battery into the all electric cars they eventually crushed because they worked too well and the word started getting out. In turn GM sold the rights to I believe Mobil oil! Now what does an oil company need with a battery design? Well, to bury it of course! And it worked because very few people know anything about it.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have no idea whether this is a hoax or not, but my recommendation would be to retain control over your IP.

If there is real commercial merit to your idea, there will always be a buyer.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Put an exorbitant price on your design and sell it to the first one who meets your price.

Since they're not going to release it anyway, you may as well get a big fat check out it.

sty

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
americans would never accept this technology cos they are addicted to petrol! lol

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I also remember him saying he developed a recharging system that created energy through friction. I've been looking for it, but the information seems to be running from me.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
americans would never accept this technology cos they are addicted to petrol! lol

Try us...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join