It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Underground Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What if we made our own underground base? What if a guy had some land and made a secret underground base? Would he be able to get away with it? I don't really know what civilians would do with one, I'd probably live in it and play video games or something lol. I think it's an interesting idea. How hard would it be to do it and get away with it without anyone knowing?
Your thoughts,

-Jimmy

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't know, but I had a friend once who always said he was going to buy some land and build his house underground. I have no clue if he actully did it or not cuz he disapered from around town.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thats an...interesting proposal. I wouldnt be surprise if it materialized because we are all , or most, like minded individuals thinking some of the same things (NWO martial law, etc.).

Good idea, but fruitless; what do we tell the government when we're building the stuff, buying tens of thousands of dollars of material and blueprints: "Oh yeah, we are just preparing for what you guys have in store for us, so give us some time to finish it before you start, k?"

Hardly think theyd allow it....good thought though.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
yeah secret base
that you access through a phone booth
unfortunately I don't think these people
can be trusted with a secret.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i dont know if i would want to build underground, with all the topics on this site about underground bases iim thinking that when u start digging u would either digg up another base or some type of a alien colony...lol
thats just me though

haha jarhead love the number of ats points u got

[edit on 24-12-2007 by 009andahalf]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Why would the government want to stop you? you can buy decomissioned bunkers here in the UK as i know you can in the USA, a few people over the years have built their houses partly underground and it has been welcomed by local authorities simply because you dont blot the landscape.

Myself i would love my own underground home just for the peace and quiet, i think the only concern authorities would have is that your a serial killer and need a place to keep victims (kinda frowned upon and not good) or for the storage of weapons, drug labs and so fourth but as to not allowing you to do it i dont think there would be a problem.

I like the comment about digging and finding a base already there, you would have to be the worlds most unluckiest person for that to happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
*snicker*....

who says there isn't one already....

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, doing it without the government knowing about it is where the problem lies, can it be done? What if the Prez declared Martial Law and some of us wanted a place to escape other than some other country (because the North American Union may come to be soon)?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Also if it were really well done and stocked they would most certainly want to take it away.
Best to keep it quiet.
If you own your own equipment like bulldozers and track loaders, back hoes, you could do it without anyones knowledge, wait maybe not because of all of the air surveillance. Not to mention Google earth.
WEll, now thats a conundrum, if ats really 'is' above top secrect, then they must already 'have' an underground bunker for all of us members...
When the time comes they would only admit those that have never been in trouble of any kind...
Well that counts me out, I have been warned

*sighs and waves goodbye* *sniff*

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I haven't been warned! I get to go into the underground base!

Honestly though, I could probably create an underground base using a water hose and a shovel, just using simple digging techniques I've learned being a plumber for over 4 years. All I'd need is some wood and concrete to make sure it doesn't fall in on me. Using a dome like construction.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I can't help think about the Hopi prophecies. They will be going under ground with enough supplies to last a period of time. They are very intuned with the whole of existence and of the coming cataclysms. I do believe that it will be those that listened and made contingencies that will survive.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
to be honest, i've been thinking about a Instant Bunker Kit. Called the "Insta-Bunker" from ### inc. like a small 100 pound kit equiped with a 20ft drilling pole. 30 pounds of High-explosives. a mini shovel, and 5 pieces of square metal sheets. so in times of social disruption, one can go in his/her backyard. drive that pole down and blow a crater to fit a metal box to hide in.......hey its just an idea. i don't think it would sell well in america though lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Obsurion

That kinda sounds like Saddam Hussein's hideout. Except his was on some old lady's farm, and had a fan and an air pipe and all kinds of groovy tech. Definitely top of the line.

I'm surprised special forces just walked up on the place by chance and stumbled onto him. How unlucky could you be lol. Must have sucked laying down there all day, trying to decide the best time to come up to take a dump, rofl.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm all IN! we should all get together..get some radions, beer, canned food and make this happen. get the ATS logo and put it on the door. but where would you get permission to dig? I think it's america it's kind of hard. how many people here from america? And in what country should the ATS base be located? New York?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
double post.
sorry.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by jedimiller]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Do bring all your star wars toys Jedi, I'll dress up as wookie and it'll be a party. Oh boy, I can't wait for armegeddon. Come on Bush, drop the big one already! Woo Hoo!
I know it's Christmas and all, but I just couldn't help myself. A million camel ticks in my skywalker pajamas.

top topics

join