It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security plans to use Spy Satellites... on ME and YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Homeland Security plans to use Spy Satellites... on ME and YOU

rawstory.com

Chertoff insists the scheme to turn spy satellites -- that were originally designed for foreign surveillance -- on Americans is legal, although a House committee that would approve the program has not been updated on the program for three months.
Civil liberties concerns delayed the program after lawmakers and outside activists wondered how the program would be structured to protect Americans from unconstitutional surveillance from the powerful satellites, which can see through cloud cover, ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I believe that our Government has an obsession over what people do. They control our media and break our own constitution. They believe that there is no one to keep them in check and they are pretty much right about that. I doubt that if they were to implement this change that they would not tell us what it is used for and break its own set rules. They might already be doing this. If our government can do something they do it and more.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh, definitely. It's no secret that the government wants to rid itself of the only solid checks and balances system it has in place. Also known as "the people." You know? The highly expendable, quickly reproducing commodity that always seem to get in the way of getting things done. No surprise to me, at least.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I guess the spy satellites they already have looking down on Americans now is just not enough.
The real threat to America is indeed right here in America itself.
It's the American Government, not the American people.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So they're going to look down through the clouds, huh ?

Well, the only response is to go pants-less now, and bend over from the waist every time you suspect the drones are hovering above you.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

Well, the only response is to go pants-less now, and bend over from the waist every time you suspect the drones are hovering above you.

A new movement! Remember Hands Across America? We could do Moons Across America!!

Seriously though, are we just going to continue to sit back and take it up the Moon? Or are we going to do something about it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

join