It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not exactly new, but I'll intro meself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
By 'not exactly new' I mean that I've been frequenting this site for quite some time now... just never registered to post. I've been viewing this site since before it got moved (a little over a year ago, maybe?) so, probably since about summer/fall of '02.

Anyways, I go by the name Earthscum. Always by this name. I can be reached sometimes through AIM.

Ok, I was born and raised in Wyoming (born-10 in Laramie, the rest in Cheyenne). Suprisingly in the 28 years in this body, I have NEVER been to Yellowstone. Don't ask, I don't know why.

I don't believe in religion... I think it's just a form of control... although I don't have anything against worship. I just don't believe in organized religion.

I do believe that everyone has something to hide, and if you recognize this you can observe the same display of 'coverups' in everyone as you do in the government. Very simple psychology.

I am really big into 'alternative science', including anti-gravity, and the power of crystals, alternative medicines, etc. and have done quite a bit of research into the area.

I am very philisophical. I am afraid of being wrong, but once I realize it I will admit it and back down, and possibly (depending on the situation) find out all the info I can so I can be right again. I'm just like everyone else, I don't like to lose an argument. I actually try to avoid argument for this reason. If it burns your hand, don't grab it!

Anyways, hopefully this will give peeps a bit (not byte) of background so you'll know what to expect of me. I am basically a loner, but I will ally with others if the cause is right. Don't flame me for my views, and I won't flame you for being ignorant

Hello, and glad to meet you all. I'm sure, from reading alot of the posts so far, that I will have many friends here.

BTW, I am not associated with, or even have anything to do with, the 'Church of Earthscum' in Denver, CO. I actually chose this name long before I ever heard there was such an establishment.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Excellent choice of screename. Earthscum is certainly plentiful these days.

Welcome to the board!
I hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
glad to meet you
I am a bit of a newbie myself

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome to you, Earthscum.
I'm sure that you will enjoy ATS and will also become an active, contributing member of the ATS grwoing community.

And I wish to offer a belated welcome and greetings to ladyspiritguide.

May you both enjoy your time here. Become a part of this fun, interactive and intellectually challenging community! Have fun....

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
thank you Seekerof....ATF is well on it's way to becoming my favorate discussion board

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome ES., you'll love it here. When you enter a thread click on the Google ads to the right,at least once a day, it helps.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to the Nuthouse. I meas ATS Forum. I'm new here too, so your not the only one.

Hawk.

PS-A warm welcome to Ladyspiritguide!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well, glad to see that you registered. Now that you can post, you can become addicted. Enjoy!

-NTH

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Welcome, Earthscum! -Hey, that does have a good ring to it. Nice handle.

Greets also to ladyspiritguide and Hawkeye. Hard to believe "Hawkeye" wasn't taken already.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
well welcome on board.

im sure you will get on well here.

If you need any help feel free to u2u me. i dont bite lol
see you around!!

asala

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the Board!

This place is Really Helpful with alot of Helpful People....Enjoy your Stay