It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa and Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dont you think the cydonia region of mars demands a closer look?
Highly irregular "rock formations" geometrically aligned, one of the more interesting areas of the planet to explore......

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
this reminds me of the thread I read once that claimed we as humans came from mars before we inhabited earth, and there was some kind of scientific carbon dating proof that seemed to back this idea up

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ive heard things about life origonating on mars i am not positive ill have to look stuff up but i think some natives of both the america's belived they came from the red planet..... but as for that regon of mar's hell ya if i was nasa i would have my lander's going to the face and to the pyramid formation's that seem very very unusual to be a natural formation.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
some interesting features of that region , i think it would be great for NASA to land there , the publicity would generate huge funding for further mars projects , leading to a manned mission in the future. the cliff directly behind the face on mars that hasn't been affected by the ejecta splash of the crater is highly unusual , it must have been formed after the crater. Some say its a artificail horizon for the face. The only way to find out is to get a mission to that region , but since nasa derides the face and the region as a freak of nature there is no chance of that happening in the forseeable future , i dont know if the ESA has any plans to go there

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
lots of egyptian links to mars in fact the planet and the great sphinx were called by the same name "Horakhti"
meaning Horus in the horizon. Mars was sometimes known as horus the red and the Sphinx was also called the same and painted red for long periods in its history.

top topics

join