It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair...where and what now??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am sure that most of you out there know of David Adair!
He worked with electromagnetic fusion and there was a paper entitled, "electromagnetic fusion and ET space technology"

Anyway, I have looked around and cannot find anything about him in recent times. I will try to locate that paper, or rather and interview, and post it unless somebody else does before me. It is a fascinating read, embellished I am sure, but it does reference Area 51 and all the like. It is worth the read if for no other reason than pure entertainment....believe it or not..it's up to you!?

What and where is this guy? He was/is obviously a very high priority individual who apparently knew all the super scientists of the day. Any info on this guy and the technology that he worked on??

Peace, and thanks ahead of time.....Mondo

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
are you talking about this interview??? NEXUS Adair interview

Some interesting stuff in this. I think he and Lazar were buddies or have talked together about area 51... i dunno something like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yeah, that's the one.

Some really interesting stuff in that interview, makes a guy wonder you know? Anyway, yes, you got it....anything on what he is now doing? What happened to a guy like this?

Peace and thanks, Mondo

new topics

join