It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Free Website That Aims To Help Heal Sick Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

New Free Website That Aims To Help Heal Sick Children

"LetUsTryToHelp is a simple idea. Get One Hundred, One Thousand, One Hundred Thousand, ONE MILLION people to focus their thoughts and energy on 1 single cause for a set period of time and see what the outcome is."

"What would happen if 1,000,000 different people all focused their thoughts and energy for two weeks to heal one single person. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN??"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I just wanted to test a theory of mine about the mind body connection. Now I think everyone should know right off the bat that I am not a master of healing or website building. However, for the past few months I have had this nagging urge to build a website that would help people. Finally,, after 3 months of this website popping into and out of my thoughts I decided to put something together real quick and try it out. It kind of felt like my calling to be perfectly honest. The website is www.letustrytohelp.com It is absolutely free and there is nothing to sign up for. All that is required is to visit the site. That's it! After much debating on what cause I should help first, I came up with Miami Children's Hospital. So please visit the site. And if you have five minutes of spare time please try. That is all I ask. You don't have to be a master healer or meditator. Without the people, the website is useless. Whether you believe or not this can work, tyring costs you nothing. So what harm can come by just giving it a shot?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I do believe that prayer, meditation and expansion of healing energy can do a lot of good. But, I also believe that if it's God's will that a child (or anyone for that matter) return to Him, that there's a purpose for why it happens. So basically, it sure doesn't hurt to try.

new topics

join