It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mold exposure and the Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi all. I am new here. This is my first post. I have been exposed to toxic mold at my work place. The more I research, the more I know the government is involved. For example: I live in the middle of the desert near Area 51, there is mold growing inside of every building in town. Chem trails maybe? I'm not sure but uncle sam doesn't seem in too big of a hurry to "research" the effects of exposure. Our Desert Storm troops were exposed to "mycotoxins" during the Gulf War. Mold toxins. I suffer the same illnesses as them from just going to work. The long term effects are not known, DNA is modified. Too What? I can't get any answers or any help from the state or the government. There is no restrictions on Mold Exposure. Why Not? Sorry....
Does anybody know anything about this??

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
where do you work and what is your job?

and exactly how close are you to Area 51, you're saying it originated from there?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I work in a Grocery Store. I l see the chem trails out here all the time. Iim not sure if it comes from Area 51, but I am close enough to see the strange sh*t out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You might want to try using some scrubbing bubbles. Really takes care of that mold.
lol jk.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You should take some photos of the chem trails and post them. Everyone always has something interesting to say about chemtrails!

How long ago was your exposure, or is it ongoing?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
uhh, mycotoxns are from -any- fungus, not just mold.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm told those 911 towers were full of mold and that is why they took them down.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I'm told those 911 towers were full of mold and that is why they took them down.

funny.

sienna89048, there are lots of different types of mold. Some of it can be harmful under the right conditins. Most molds are just a nuisence. Have you had the mold in your house tested?

Where is the mold growing?

Is your house air conditioned?

You say you live in the desert, has it been rainy latley?

what kind of construction is your house?

When was your house built?

Do you have children living in your house?

How about elderly persons?

Edit, I just realized that your post indicates that your symtoms are work related. Is this so?

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Mold, some forms are unhealthy, as you suggest.
Black Mold can cause negetive health effects.

Companies and Agencies do know about this problem.

Just suggest this to a company, and they become knowledgable that they are liable for damages.
They will also address you differently too..

I myself threatened a company once, for black mold that was not taken care of in a building, they became closed toward me, and denied any knowledge. Additionally they presented some legal problems toward me, and put me on the defensive.

Of course one simple letter (certified, and from my attorney) to the president of the company, resolved the issue entirely in my favor, immediatly. I just had to express myself in a fashion they could understand.

Just like the asbestos, companies and government agencies are very reactive and scared, when confronted with evidence of issue's like this.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My husbands friend worked at trw and his co worker
ended up catching legionaires disease from the mold within his workplace...

Unfortuneately he is #ed now, he's in acoma and probably going to die.......

I'd move away if I was you...

Trw is trying to cover this up and get people back to work but this guy isn't going back...

Tragic indeed, and I hope you are careful...

god bless you... keep safe.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
Black Mold can cause negetive health effects.

haha, why not just say it'll kill you?

and to HowardRoark: those are all good questions to ask...

sometimes molds and fungi form for seemingly no reason. i doubt it that it's anything from area 51, you can't just assume that.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

top topics

join