It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello - Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello,

I am a 35 year old male from Austin, Texas. I have been lurking this site for several months now. I like the community on this site for the most part and hope to contribute in some small ways (even though the internet is supposed to be anonymous I still can't seem to completely shed my somewhat shy tendancies). I am interested in the paranormal, ufo's and to a lesser degree, conspiracy theories. I am an avid sci-fi reader and an IT professional interested in new and old technology.

As my username suggests, I am also interested in the martial arts and have been studying Shaolin-do Kung Fu for the past couple of years (mostly because I eat too much Tex-Mex food and its great excersise). I have been studying Chi Kung meditation for the past couple of months and always am interested in other peoples's experiences in meditation and how it can help us to grow mentally and spiritually.

Thats about it for me. I look forward to being a part of this community and maybe I can find some kindred souls out there.

Best regards.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! I hope you find your membership to be as fun and rewarding as I do.

If ATS gets a little heavy for you, be sure to check out Below Top Secret. It's a little more laid back and just for fun as opposed to some of the very serious ATS topics.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Welcome Grasshopper, You knew that would come at some point right? lol just kidding. Glad to meet you and glad to have you here. I would suggest caution at times becasue your temper may get tested. But if you want to talk paranormal and unexplained, this is the place that has some of the best researchers and just plain smart people there is. The owners are straight up and pull no punches. We are allowed to discuss pretty much anything you can imagine, but we try and do it with respect and civility. I dont always adhear to this requirement but the members and mods will bring you back to the ground with respect always.

happy chattin,

join