It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: The Evidence For Alien Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What I would like to know has there been anything that is truly beyond earth technology by 1000s of years or at least centuries ever discovered and analyzed?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
What I would like to know has there been anything that is truly beyond earth technology by 1000s of years or at least centuries ever discovered and analyzed?

I completely agree, I'd like to see these artifacts reported on here in this thread. Even if they turn out to be man-made, we never know until we take each case one by one and have a look at the evidence.

The Antikythera object seems to fit this criteria. There are accounts of flying machines long before the Wright Brothers also, some dating back to ancient Greece. While I'm not necessarily ready to assume that Humans COULD NOT have built these artifacts, I think it's important to include the possibility that they were built by another race, at least until/unless the data shows that theory to be false.

If you come across any such artifacts in your searching, Xtrozero, please post a report on them here!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
For Example, one of the most popular mis-identified 'Artifacts' available online in a number of sources, is the 'Coso Artifact'.

I believe a report on this piece of evidence belongs here, to bring clarity to the case for ATS readers.

In my searching, I found NUMEROUS threads here at ATS on this issue. This further bolsters my theory that the case should be represented in this thread. Those interested in the truth about this object should find it (or enough evidence to follow up personally) below:

Evidence Description:
The Coso Artifact… 500,000 Year Old Spark Plug? Evidence of Alien Technology?
Or is it just a 1920’s Era Champion Spark Plug?

From pureinsight.org:
“As a whole, the "Coso artifact" is now believed to be something more than a piece of machinery. The carefully shaped ceramic and metal shaft, with its copper components, hints at some type of electrical instrument. The closest modern apparatus that researchers have been able to equate it with is a spark plug. However, the spring or helix terminal does not correspond to any known spark plug today. A competent geologist tested the rock in which the instrument was found and discovered it was 500,000 years old.”

Evidence Source(s):
www.s8int.com... ~Scroll down a ways...
www.pureinsight.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Evidence:

Possibly associated Evidence:
From s8int.com:
“Thousands of spiral, screwlike objects sized as small as 1/10,000th of an inch have been found beginning in the early-nineties and are still being found by gold miners in the Ural mountains in Russia. These metal items found in depths from 3 to 40 feet are thought to be 20 thousand plus years old. Dr Matveyeva who has studied the objects: 'The layer which contains the spiral shaped objects is characterised as gravel and detritus deposits … From their orientation these layers can be dated to 100,000 years and correspond to lower regions of the Mikulinsk horizon of the upper Pleistocene.' In plain language the Pleistocene is the previous geological epoch, which began about 2 million years ago and ended around 10,000 years ago.”

From pureinsight.org:
“Metal spheres like these were found in South Africa, in a stratum of earth
estimated to be 2.8 billion years old. (Photo by courtesy of Roelf Marx)”

From morticom.com:
“In Iraq, German archeoligist Wilhelm Konig, was excavating a 2,000 year old Parthian town, when he discovered an earthenware vase containing an iron rod set inside a copper cylinder and the discovery of rods apparently corroded by acid. This arrangement looked remarkably like a dry cell battery and Konig's conclusion was that the Parthians had generated electricity 1,600 years before 1800, the date of the first battery.”

Debunking Evidence:
A Ford Model T spark plug for comparison:

In this article here:
www.ramtops.co.uk...
also posted here:
www.ooparts.nl...
The spark plug seems to have been identified, and it’s origin explained. The article is written by: Pierre Stromberg, Pacific NW Skeptics, and Paul V. Heinrich, Geologist
An X-ray of a 1920’s Champion Spark Plug, provided by Chad Windham:

Analysis of the Coso Artifact as compared to the Champion Plug:

The copper ring from a Champion Plug:

The top half of the Champion Plug, including the ‘Brass Hat’:

Another debunking article is here:
www.badarchaeology.net...
The outside of the ‘Geode’ the Coso artifact was found within:

Radiograph of the top end:

Radiograph of the bottom end:

This article cites the above report as its source.

An article at Rense.com seeks to argue that these objects somehow were able to pass through solid matter. The article is here:
www.rense.com...
It cites this Lightning Time Lapse Photo as evidence:

(Photo from Warren York)

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
www.abovetopsecret.com...