It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Compilation: The Evidence For Alien Technology

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This post will be similar in format to my last one, with a slightly different scope of Parameters. The original post, Compilation: The Evidence for EBEs focuses on just that, direct evidence for EBEs themselves.

This thread will focus on the Evidence for Alien Technology, ie; implants, communications, ray-guns, any kind of Alien Tech EXCEPT for UFOs/Spaceships.

After searching extensively through the ATS archives I've noted that there's an overwhelming amount of data here on UFOs/Spaceships.
Gazrok has an excellent thread on UFOs here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I'll be compiling a 'SpaceShip' specific thread following the construction of this one.

I must say I believe I've learned a bit from that last Compilation, the EBE one. In the 'Pics of Aliens' realm, there is a lot of forgery out there. I'm hoping that this thread will be different, in that it's harder to fake the standards required for this evidence.

Quality Control Standards
1) There must be actual Evidence in Existence, that can be posted and scrutinized here at ATS. This may come in the form of a picture, video or audio...
2) This Evidence (the physical object itself, not the picture) must be subjected to scientific testing for any sort of 'verification of extraterrestrial origin' to be considered here in this thread. I'm not saying you can't post Evidence without testing, I'm just stating that Confirmation of Authenticity won't exist without further Evidence from testing. This should inform the reader of my personal views on the 'REAL-ism' of the Evidence.
3) This Evidence must pertain to Alien Technology.
4) This Evidence must NOT be UFO or SpaceShip related, that tech is discussed and compiled elsewhere at ATS.

Format
In the last thread, the format was only 4 fields. Due to significant inquiries and complaints, I've expanded these parameters for this thread, and for future posts into the EBE thread. I realize that this will make it less likely that other people will go to the trouble of completing an entire report, but it also minimizes the complaint possibilities and maximizes the data flow...

The format for this thread will be as follows:
Evidence Description:
Evidence Source:
Evidence Debunking Source: (If Any)
Evidence:
Debunking Evidence: (If Any)
ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:

I'm not expecting this thread to be as lengthy as the EBE thread, but I'll be honest that I'm not clear on how much information is out there, which is the primary reason for this thread.




posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Posted by: Need Help
From the Thread:
[My girlfriend decides to come home for lunch, a rare occasion. I made her a sandwhich, she ate, then had to rush back to the hospital (she's a doctor). She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and I remained on the couch with our dog. All of the sudden she came out holding her finger out at me with a gold piece on it and said, "Remember when I told you me and my sister were getting these metal pieces out of our mouths? Well, here's one" (very calmly and confidently). She came out and showed me this thing like this wasn't the first time she's shown someone else these objects and she handed it to me and told me to keep it. She also had this aire about her like, "You believe me now?".] - Neep Help


Evidence Source:
Bad Link as of 12/20/07:
smallgoldflatchipextracted.blogspot.com...
Original Poster alerts ATS to another similar case:
www.ufoinfo.com...


Evidence Debunking Source:
These two supporting pieces of evidence challenge the theory that this object was a gold fleck from GoldSchlager. These images were submitted by Quiet Soul
www.cockeyed.com...
www.cockeyed.com...
Derek Trance submitted the following evidence for comparison, images of microchips:
www.engineering.ualberta.ca...
www.cypak.com...
Hal9000 submitted the following images of a surface mount capacitor for comparison:
news.thomasnet.com...
www.weisd.com...
Also from Hal9000, a Resistor:
www.pcguide.com...


Evidence:




Debunking Evidence:
Supporting images of GoldSchlager from Quiet Soul:


Comparison image of a Microchip from Derek Trance

Comparison images of Surface Mount Capacitors from Hal9000:


Comparison image of a Resistor, also from Hal9000:

NEW~ Solution!!! Toothbrush Staples - Originally Posted (I think) by Darth Cheescake:



ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
www.abovetopsecret.com...


This is a hugely long thread, and if you start reading it, DON'T STOP UNTIL THE END, or you might get the wrong idea about some people... Read it all, that's all I can say.


EDIT~
Further information has been brought to light here in this thread. Read the below entries for the info.

Here are the other threads where this mystery was solved:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specific source of Solution (toothbrush staples) seems to be:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THIS IS EXACTLY why these compilation threads are needed, in my view, thanks for the info guys. We NEED a compendium to fact check and update! Like I said, I'm new around these parts, and like most other newbiew, I find it really hard to get the answers I'm looking for, even after hours of research. Thanks for helping me get this entry right!

-WitnessFromAfar



[edit on 20-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Apparently the conclusion was that the little "chip" was from their tooth brush bristles (underneath the bristles, in the plastic housing I'd imagine).

The search function should help you find the relevant threads.



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Whilst I applaud the idea and your efforts thus far - you do realise that the "need help" mystery was actually solved (and proven)?

Turned out to be part of a toothbrush and someone took a brush apart and removed identical (and I mean identical) parts. Then a couple of other people also did the same.

To offer evidence it's probably best to have all the facts - but, as I said previously, I like your idea.



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Proof of the existence of Aliens? - Originally Posted by Denied
From the Thread:
"Dr. Leir removed this alien implant from this guys face, sent it to los alamos for testing, and it came back as "non-terrestrial origin"
Plus it had attached itself to his nerve endings.
Is this for real?" -Posted by: Denied


Evidence Source:
Originally posted Youtube is links are down (terms of use violation):
www.youtube.com... jdaEU1tMYkw45xmmpalcVbPWePYq0Sn9LtObxe2G9gO8neV5gAQvx6w7YGzIxfPGhl4OL6H-SSVYHae3TIxmtVnk__imBqFFJvOA8DXb0NWH_aGZeetjaxZohPd3vM2Nl6q5jJfg8HxwnN76HyFrFF DVZMpB1ov4gTQbru2vtQEEtjHux3toTTVc2jaV7CZYMVIK1dMJmhSco_2q
and:
www.youtube.com... 8CNnbwrUMk5rlUmPZyl3jsCsTmb5Atmu-sizydHLkMQpdnKQt8rw_XMHBU5j649X6B7BimmdYNxaI7fHY546CDKOUZl12RVzCb9wlSerqgYZoaI_befLU7IDaomSnHB2psB7WmIXlsgerJLViHCaMD rU4F1ldWjXSI7lLuyxhLwKmHweTtzR4PaSDVCRNVq1B6qiwH3Nof7-dVLy

Originally posted source link (sources Youtube link above):
www.dark-truth.org...

Current Youtube on the Subject of Dr. Leir's implant removal, from the Discovery Channel: Conspiracy Test, Alien Abductions
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Leir's Website:
www.alienscalpel.com...
Videos direct from Dr. Leir:
www.alienscalpel.com...

An attempt by Denied was made to contact Dr. Leir, according to the thread, there has been no response to date. Please correct this thread if the response is posted elsewhere...


Evidence Debunking Source:
None posted.


Evidence:

One of the Implants removed by Leir:



Debunking Evidence:
None posted.


ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT~ Holy Crap! There is an ATS Show on this topic! I don't have audio, so it's not available to me, yet (until I get audio), but I thought I should include it here for those of you that do:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Warning - Some Explicit Material - According to the thread...

[edit on 20-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Comatose and Timb3r,
Thanks for the replies!!!
That's why I love this board


I'll try to find some links and add them in, I didn't see it in the original thread...

DONE

Links and new evidence now available in original post. Thanks for your help guys/gals!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Alien Claw???
While searching Dr. Leir's Site for further Evidence(s) relevant to the above posted Implant case, I came across this page, referencing a supposedly Alien claw. Dr. Leir did extensive testing, and learned this 'claw' was actually a terrestrial mollusk. This 'self-debunking' lends credibility to his work in my book, and leads me to believe he will report news on the other case as it emerges... The full report is below...

From the Source:
"This organization, working together with scientific groups such as N.I.D.S. and other scientists worldwide has set forth to compile and analyze physical evidence relating to various areas of Phenomenology. In the course of doing so, we were exposed to the aforementioned case approximately eight years ago. A& S Research has determined that
this case represents the greatest abundance of physical evidence of any like case on record.

Example of physical evidence yet to undergo examination:
1. Anomalous magnetic or electromagnetic phenomena involving the encounter site.
2. Soil taken from the front yard involving landing traces.
3. Powdery substances covering a wristwatch.
4. Samples of fluorescence taken from the walls of the closet and bedroom.
5. Footprint castings.
6. Anomalous video footage.

Future studies involve:
1. Wound analysis of body marks as well as physiological testing and blood analysis.
2. Analysis of the ambient background involving temperature fluctuations,
-- electromagnetic anomalies, and light and sound affects.
3. Infared photography.

In actuality, the "Claw" is only one portion of this totality currently under investigation. The "Claw" was given priority becaause of the importance of possibly finding nonterrestial DNA. It is the opinion of A& S Research that the results of this most comprehensive DNA investigation does not contribute to either the strength or weakness of possible extraterrestrial involvement in the case. It is also our opinion this intensive and expensive
scientific investigation serve as an example of how academic science can be mated with Phenomenology to produce clear cut acceptable results. These results can then be subjected to the normal peer review processes with publication in scientific literature. It should also serve to illustrate why the current standard of research in numerous areas of Phenomenology lacks veracity and acceptance. What good does it do to make claims
based on opinion and then publicize them through the media to the general public without subjecting these claims to scientific methodology? We believe this to be foolish and serving to no one."


Evidence Source:
www.alienscalpel.com...


Evidence:



Debunking Evidence Source:
The full NIDS report is here:
www.alienscalpel.com...

It turns out that it's just a Mollusk!!!
From the Analysis Report:
"Six separate rounds of subsequent DNA analysis, using different and
sometimes very novel approaches, were carried out to bring this case to a conclusion. It was necessary to invent a new polymerase chain reaction using novel primers to the most conserved DNA sequences on Earth in order to finally resolve this case. Hence, painstaking DNA analyses and the use of bioinformatics methodology over a 12 month period by highly qualified teams of experts in three countries was necessary to establish that the biological specimen found in the house was a mundane terrestrial mollusk."


Debunking Evidence:
See Full NIDS Report Link, above...


ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
I tried several searches, including "Claw", "NIDS", "Mysterious Claw", etc., here at ATS, but found nothing on this one...



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
HELP PLEASE!!!

Are there any ATS members out there that can translate French to English?

Internos listed a (seemingly) great article in French on Dr. Leir's work:
rencontre.r.4.free.fr...

In this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone give us the text (or a link to the text) in English?
Thanks ATS members, much love!

Here are the images from the site:









posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Evidence Description:
The Mystery of the Dropa Stones...
This is the legendary story of the the ‘Dropa’, supposed Aliens that crash landed in China, were shunned by the local human population, and lived out their lives in the mountains. The actual ‘stones’ seem to have vanished, but images remain.
“Over 700 9" stone disks found in Chinese caves that look like records, but the grooves are actually microscopic heiroglyphcs, that were translated as being the story of crashed aliens...” – Gazrok

Evidence Source:
paranormal.about.com...
ufonasa.terra-ent.com...
www.rense.com...
www.mysterious-america.net...
ufos.about.com...
www.inquiring-mines.com... www.20kweb.com...
www.theastralworld.com...
www.ancientx.com...

(Regarding the Chinese Pyramid (with pipes?) some think are related):
archives.cnn.com...
english.peopledaily.com.cn...

(Regarding the UFOs resembling the Dropa Stones):
news.bbc.co.uk...

Evidence:
Message Board Discussions on the Dropa:
www.grahamhancock.com...
www.grahamhancock.com...
www.grahamhancock.com...
Submitted by: SeekerOf



Submitted by: Indigo Child






Submitted by: Peronemlin

Debunking Evidence (Presented in threads):
Granite Analysis Data:
www.granite-sandstone.com...
Frisbee Comparison:
inventors.about.com...

“The Dropa Stones are hoaxes. You can't translate something without a base for the code (a plate or table of ancient Chinese characters that copy a text from one language to the other; the Rosetta Stone.) With just little scrawls of hieroglyphs, you don't know if they represent syllables (ala Egyptian) or whole words (Chinese/Japanese) or some combination or individual letters (English). You can't even guess how many letters total are in the language (we hardly use Z or Q or X in our manuscripts, but they're letters in our language).”
-Byrd
Full Post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"By all accounts you wont find the Dropa Stones in any museum.
They're supposedly gone, hidden in an elaborate cover-up by the Chinese government or destroyed in the revolution along with thousands of other priceless Chinese artifacts back in the 60's. All that's left of them is the pictures. The fact that they're no where to be found is the reason why many people scream "hoax"."
-Meteor_of_War
Full Post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many more critiques pertaining to the Dropa Stones Story, the threads at ATS discussing these in detail are below...

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Strange Repeating Signal From The Bottom of the Ocean...
Alien??? Audio available below...

For those interested in this, you might also want to check out the Mysterious Signals From Saturn Entry, currently chronicled in the Compilation about EBEs:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evidence Source:
archives.cnn.com...
www.pmel.noaa.gov...

Evidence:

Audio Files (.wav format):
www.pmel.noaa.gov...
www.pmel.noaa.gov...
www.pmel.noaa.gov...

Debunking Evidence:
possible comparative sounds:
www.wavsource.com...
Nothing else has been posted to call into question the veracity of the claims within the original CNN article...

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add additional information if you have it!!!



posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Part 1 of 2:

Evidence Description:
The Antikythera Mechanism, evidence for Alien Technology???
Could humans have comprehended/created this device in 80 B.C.?

In a time long before humans are widely believed to have used high technology (approximately 2000 years ago), a highly complex machine was created. Many believe the machine to be an astronomical device, used by the Greeks (since the piece was found with a Greek shipwreck). Compared to the known technology of the day, humans should not have been capable of the creation of such a device. Who made this object and why? Could it have been created or inspired by an advanced civilization, and if so, to what end?

The Antikythera Mechanism seems to be one of the greatest technological mysteries of human history. Much like the spark plug found within the block of coal, this object (according to our history) just shouldn’t be. With such an introduction, I feel this item needs to be referenced here in regards to being a possible Alien Technology, or remnant of such. I’m not saying it IS Alien Tech, but it very well could be…

From one source:
[The Antikythera Mechanism is the name given to an astronomical calculating device, measuring about 32 by 16 by 10 cm, which was discovered in 1900 in a sunken ship just off the coast of Antikythera, an island between Crete and the Greek mainland. Several kinds of evidence point incontrovertibly to around 80 B.C. for the date of the shipwreck. The device, made of bronze gears fitted in a wooden case, was crushed in the wreck, and parts of the faces were lost, "the rest then being coated with a hard calcareous deposit at the same time as the metal corroded away to a thin core coated with hard metallic salts preserving much of the former shape of the bronze" during the almost 2000 years it lay submerged. The quotation is from Derek de Solla Price's monograph Gears from the Greeks ... in the 1974 Transactions of the American Philosophical Society (Volume 64, part 7).]
Source: www.math.sunysb.edu...


Evidence Source:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.world-mysteries.com...
www.math.sunysb.edu...
www.antikythera-mechanism.gr...
www.antikytheramechanism.org...
www.uh.edu...
Nature November ’06 Cover (model of mechanism published within):
www.antikythera-mechanism.gr...
www.nature.com...
Full Resolution Image Scans of the object (82 pics total):
www.hpl.hp.com...



posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Part 2 of 2:

Evidence:



Digital Radiographs of the object:

CT Slices of the object:




Full Res Images of the object:


(MANY) More pics here:
www.hpl.hp.com...
Solid Models of the object:



More models here:
www.antikythera-mechanism.gr...



ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Alien Implant???
I found this info while digging through links provided to me by Internos. Unfortunately the author at this site did not post any source data. Anyone with follow-up evidence please start a thread and U2U me the link. I've included the photo for referencing, in case someone reading this thread happens to come across source data elsewhere and can visually determine the object is the same...

Evidence Source:
www.iwasabducted.com...

Evidence:


ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
None that I could find, there may be threads in existence, but without source data they seem impossible to locate...



posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Alien implants are usually triangular shaped, semi-metalic, and blobby looking things about 1/2 inch in size. They appear to be injected under the skin in probably a semi-liquid form and then harden. Or in some cases they are small BB (as in BB gun) sized objects pushed way up a person's nasal passage. Nothing you've shown appears to be an alien implant. Not to mention a lot of other bogus pictures of things.



posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
Alien implants are usually triangular shaped, semi-metalic, and blobby looking things about 1/2 inch in size. They appear to be injected under the skin in probably a semi-liquid form and then harden. Or in some cases they are small BB (as in BB gun) sized objects pushed way up a person's nasal passage. Nothing you've shown appears to be an alien implant. Not to mention a lot of other bogus pictures of things.


Hmmm, okay. Thanks for your reply.

1. Can you cite some source data for your knowledge?
2. Can you cite some actual evidence? (data, perhaps a pic of a 'real' implant, or a positive id on what these objects could be?)
3. Do ALL Alien species use the same model of Implant? You seem to be categorizing your argument, without allowing for the fact that different species may be completely ignorant of each other, and visiting/tagging inhabitants of our world in different ways...
4. Which 'bogus' pictures are you referring to, and are you unclear on the fact that I am not the original claimant for any of these claims? (Just making sure we're on the same page here, and you understand the concept of these threads...)

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not disbelieving you offhand. I'm actually interested in evidence, cold hard data. To my knowledge I've never seen an actual Alien Implant firsthand, so if you have direct experience with them, we'd love to know more, with sourcing of course.

This thread is all about data. Contained in this thread is the data I've been able to acquire thus far (on possible Alien Tech). I'm sure that there is more out there, and I'm certain everyone at ATS would be willing to consider your evidence also, should you choose to provide it. Opinion doesn't really hold much sway here though, in my experience at ATS, without some sort of data to re-inforce your claim.

Your final sentence:
"Not to mention a lot of other bogus pictures of things."

You seem to imply in this sentence that you believe I am intentionally posting fraudulent data in order to convince people it's real. That is simply not the case.

ALL of the data here (in the only 2 threads I've started at ATS) have source documentation attached to each individual case. If you have evidence that speaks one way or another about a case file, there are links provided to the ATS threads where that case is discussed. I welcome your addition to these existing threads, and will consider your arguments therein.

Just to be clear, I'm not that guy that's trying to sell you on any of these cases. I'm that guy who is trying to compile all of the data for you so that you can make your own decisions.

Thanks for sharing your input, please provide any evidence you may have supporting your claims for our review.



posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
PART 1 of 4:

Evidence Description:
UFO Fragment? The Bob White Artifact...

~Researcher's Note to the Reader~
[The majority of the research done in this particular report should be properly attributed to the various ATS members contributing to the below listed threads on this case. As a compiler of Data, it pleased me tremendously to come across these threads. If you want the critical thread for debate on this object, as well as the soon to come (as of posting) follow up test results on the object from Springer, you really want to check MikeSingh's thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This report will feature the evidence to date in outline form, according to the previously set standards for this thread. It is my hope that others find the value in examination of the data in this manner. It has certainly helped me to follow this most complicated and extensive case, which has evidently been around for over 11 years.]

From the Source:
MikeSingh says:
"I was watching The History Channel the other day on UFOs where shown was an object that was recovered by Bob White following a UFO encounter in Colorado in 1985. In 1996, White was flown to LANL, the classified Los Alamos National Labs for an analysis of his evidence and was told by Senior staff that the object he recovered was extraterrestrial. The lab denied this later. The Los Alamos official analysis was published for the first time in White's book UFO Hard Evidence (Galde Press 2005). He insists that the results reveal ‘inept or intentionally misleading scientific results’..."

In a later post, MikeSingh summarizes the known data on the artifact here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This artifact is currently undergoing secondary testing. Springer initiated the request for testing here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Springer outlines the testing to be done here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...


Evidence Source(s):
The History Channel, UFO Files:
store.aetv.com...
www.ufohardevidence.com...
ufoevidence.conforums.com...


Evidence:
Originally posted by: mikesingh


"Neutron Radiation should not be present in the object. The radiation exists. Many other things present in the metal shouldn’t be there either but the Thermal Neutron test is a definitive finding of off earth origins."
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

Originally posted by: larryroyc
This is a link to the entire file...
There are 355 pages...the first 11 pages are the denmark stuff..
www.theblackvault.com...
Evidences posted by larryroyc:

Here is a comparison from the CIC papers 202085 file number (Referring to the flying saucers in denmark files from 1947):




Hal9000 comments that the object pictured appears to be two objects, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Blaine91555 has a congruent comparison here:

larryroyc replies here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Citing this article from the PRWeb:
www.prweb.com...
Back to larryroyc’s info…
Los Alamos Cutting:

Close up on the ‘Chads’:

Polygraph Test for Jane Goldman Presents:

Piece returned from Los Alamos. Doesn’t match the base of the object.

They kept a large slice that wasn’t authorized. 5 months after the tests done on the white metal LOS ALAMOS patented 2 knew aluminum alloys from the lab that did the testing on White’s metal. Now ain’t that curious…-larryroyc

To Be Continued...



posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
PART 2 of 4:
[The Bob White Artifact]
Evidence: Continued…
Originally posted by: larryroyc
xray exposure on dental film.
no random scatter to the exposure. it is a directed exposure.



Above: Basic gamma beta test on tv done with standard geiger counter.
Below: Evidence of the LANL Testing:

Apparently larryroyc has backed this entire report up with Springer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Verified by Springer here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
larryroyc offers results from his own witnessed testing here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He elaborates on the ‘antennae’ effect here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lost Mind suggests a comparison of the antennae effect to Cymatics here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And references this source:

www.youtube.com...
I (WFA) chimed in to point out the possibility of an amplifier, citing the Inverse-Square Law, and citing: en.wikipedia.org...
Johnny Anonymous contributed the following, regarding acoustics:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

larryroyc also did some homework on the Isotope Ratios found in the artifact…
Originally posted by: tayga, with follow up by: larryroyc
“Strontium isotope ratios typical of material from Mars are not that rare in Earth materials. I think the additional test required was a chromium isotope ratio and I don't know if that's been done.” -tayga www.abovetopsecret.com...
larryroyc outlined this sort of test here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Comparison photo of test on another substance:

Test on this substance:

3 different bubble chambers where used. All 3 show neutrons present.
7 test were run on the object. San Diego tests were performed Nov 07.

here is the name of the police officer who gave the tests.
call him up if you have doubts:

Regarding the Polygraph Test:




tayga further discusses this possibility here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
For comparative analysis, larryroyc offers pieces of the ‘Hutchison Metal’:





And this image obtained from an Electron Microscope scan of the metal:

In possible explanation of the X-Ray Film Exposure, larryroyc posts here on the Gadolinium content of the artifact:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He cites this source for the Gadolinium connection:
www.bookrags.com...

Originally posted by: Outrageo
The Mary Sutherland Interview:

Google Video Link

video.google.com...
And here's the breakdown of the initial spectrometer composition analysis:


Originally posted by: quaneeri
A US ARMY CIC Documents from the 1940's describes an object amazingly similar to Bob White's in File 202085 "Flying Saucers in Denmark". A Freedom of Information Act release of all US Army documents related to UFO's reveals startling information that may support Bob White's claims.
www.blackvault.com...

Originally posted by: Internos
The History Channel UFO Files Episode, from LiveVideo:
www.livevideo.com...
Links from Internos:
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.theblackvault.com...

To Be Continued...

[edit on 8-1-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

[edit on 8-1-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]



posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Impressed with the thread, I will post if I find any such material
flagged and starred



posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
PART 3 of 4:
[The Bob White Artifact]
Evidence: Continued…
Originally Posted by: Anomic of Nihilism
"Here is the JANE GOLDMAN interview with BOB for anyone thats interested. She comes back to him later on, so you might want to search YouTube for the other parts."
Part 1 - www.youtube.com...

Part 2 – www.youtube.com...

Part 3 – www.youtube.com...

Part 4 – www.youtube.com...

Part 5 - www.youtube.com...


Originally Posted by: Dr.Gibbons (Regarding the Judge Joe Brown Episode, featuring Bob White's Artifact)
"Since I was one of the two litigants on the Judge Joe Brown show, I have first-hand knowledge on the outcome, and Bob White didn't loose--I did. Bob sued me in Stone County, MO court for unpaid telephone bills when I was forced to leave the Museum of the Unexplained in Reeds Spring, MO. I sued Bob for unpaid professional services for scientific tests on Bob's metallic object and work on his book UFO HARD EVIDENCE, published by Galde Press, Inc. He sued me for $3000 and I sued him for $3000. The case was litigated on the Judge Joe Brown television show. The ruling was that Bob got $1000 of his $3000 lawsuit against me and I was exempt from paying the money. I haven't talked to Bob since we did the show, so I don't know if he got his money or not. Dr. Robert H. Gibbons"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also posted by Dr. Gibbons, The Test, and the Resulting Findings from Joe Fandrich of Mesa State College in Grand Junction, CO (paid for by Flame TV for "Jane Goldman Investigates") are here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally Posted by: Hal9000
When contacting www.meteorite.fr... for confirmation on whether or not aluminum is found in meteorites, Hal9000 received the following reply:
“You're right no Al (Aluminum) found in any meteorites.
Cheers from France,
Bruno & Carine
La Memoire de la Terre Sarl
The Earth's Memory LLC
France”
For comparison, Hal9000 also offered two pictures of Delta 2 rockets, that had survived re-entry:


www.space.com...
All of this evidence was presented here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hal9000 also submitted the following:

“the test results I recalled comparing BW's object and 360 aluminum alloy. It was a test done by Los Alamos Laboratories and I only found a scanned image…This was the test where the technician told Bob that he believed the object was extraterrestrial and later denied that he said that.”
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Further Reading:
Read about Bob White from The Black Vault's Wiki: www.theblackvault.com...

Debunking Evidence:
Originally Posted by: _phoenix_
(Phoenix didn’t say he thought bob’s object was one, just noted a resemblance)

The post is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally Posted by: Blaine91555
"It sounds to me as if an Earthy object composed of Cast Aluminum was melted down and few impurities added to muddy up the mix. Then a very poorly done and improperly cooled cast was made from the dirty soup."
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Blaine91555 further suggested that this could be solid rocket fuel, and sourced:
en.wikipedia.org...
I (WFA) found a picture of solid rocket fuel here:

There was a rebuttal to this proposed theory of Solid Rocket Fuel, by: the seeker_713g
The post is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another interesting theory by Blaine91555 is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally Posted by: bronco73
“To me it looks a lot like petrified wood, maybe an ancient type of rainforest flora like a canopy plant. If you look on the right side of the piece in question, the side where it is thickest, it looks almost identical to most chunks of petrified wood I've seen. An ancient plant or young tree that had been uprooted or died and then covered for centuries without oxygen, and all organic components replaced with mineral would petrify the subject into a rock like substance.”
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Australian Rainforest Vegetation:

Petrified Wood:



Originally posted by: Lost Mind
Lost Mind references the "Hutchison Effect", here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I (WFA) found more info on the Hutchison Effect here:
www.americanantigravity.com...
Lost Mind offers a further possible process for the creation of the artifact here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Citing these sources:
ieeexplore.ieee.org...
www.patentstorm.us...
home.zcu.cz...

To Be Concluded...



posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
PART 4 of 4:
[The Bob White Artifact]
Debunking Evidence: Continued…
Originally Posted by: punkinworks

punkinworks calls this a terrestrial object, he does not source it.
Jakman seems to have identified it:
“It is the residual excess of a cut-off wheel and the metal being cut.
The chop saw “blade” is an abrasive composite disk much like the hand-held cutting wheel tools. These industrial chop saws can have wheels over 20 inches in diameter and spin at 16 to 20,000 rpm. When cutting long sections of I-beams or angle iron, pipe etc, the cutting wheel looses some of the material as well as the metal being cut. And often different types of metal go through the machine making the excess to be comprised of different alloys.”
Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Jakman further offered this link to information on the cutting wheels:
www.globalspec.com...
Jakman points out that the elements found in the artifact are listed in the same order as on the MSDS Fact Sheet for the wheel’s composition:
Products may contain any of the following ingredients:
Chemical Identity CAS Number Percent
Aluminum Oxide 1344-28-1



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join