It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp Boxcar Activity Seen Today 12/20/2007

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
video.aol.com...

They are for cars, nothing else. Clearly stamped on the side is AUTO-MAX, no FEMA logos or anything...

Although they could easily be converted into prison cars, infact almost any railcar could be, so why are these so special? Because they look a little ominous?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i google imaged a closed car transport rail car- and came up with
www.nationalcorridors.org...

not the cars in the picture i am curious now. the Combine/Enclave is life imitating art?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

hey!! i am in buffalo too and am interested in fema camps. where is the one in buffalo located? like the street and stuff...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
This type of boxcar is used to ship automobiles. This is from the site linked below.

Good find dude. I think the FIMA camp thing is a little unrealistic.They could never put the citizens of this country in camps. Too many people and too little police,troops what have you.

Our troops and our national guard are in the Middle East. Our borders are unprotected. Civil unrest. Economical disasters. Natural disasters. Man-made disasters. Bush has already said in the event of another terrorist attack he would use foreign troops. Chaos in America. Ripe for martial law.

I have been reading The Gods of Eden, wherein I learned of the many wars in which soldiers were hired from other countries to wage war.

And as I read this, I began thinking of the anti-American sentiment that has been built up against this country (USA) because of the wicked way this administration has been throwing its weight around the world...

And I had that Aha! moment. I had been wondering how they would get our good American kids to turn on us and attack. And I saw it so clearly. It won't be American kids who slaughter us, herd us into FEMA shackle-boxcars, throw us into FEMA prison camps.

Star for you, my friend!

[edit on 7/9/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I know this thread is old but you guys have good talks here.....

I use to work next to train tracks for 2 years....yes my building was only 20 ft away from those trains boy does that get loud....But anyway the other reason they have the enclosed car carriers since 1990? is kids would shoot the cars with BB guns. What does a bored kid do with a BB gun when he sees a moving target coming down the way through their back yard..... don't forget rocks being thrown at the rail cars too......and that's what the rail guys told me....

this thread made me think of the Pink Floyd movie clip where they ship humans off to the grinder....hmmmm...just like cattle.

Tony B.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

I worked for a railroad for 20 years. These are auto-racks. They have 2 (some have 3) levels in them to carry automobiles. There are thousands of them in use. The closer you are to Michigan the more you will see them. FEMA cars. Indeed!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Last summer, in 2007,in July, I took an Amtrak train from ALbany to Niagara Falls, between Erie and Buffalo,our train was squeezed between rows and rows of of stock cars,as the ones in the photos,I do not know what they were for,but, I have heard opinions about the reason for them.There were hundreds,all parked on railtracks.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've seen plenty of automobile carriers, but never any like this.
I live right next to a fairly large rail yard in NE.
There is no way I can be comfortable with these images at this point.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hey, I just Recently heard about the FEMA Boxcars on a XM Radio Show and when i Researched about them i Was shocked to say the least. Anyway i was Driving to my Fathers on October 18th 2008 who lives in Sun City West When I was Surprised to see 6 of these Boxcars on the Side of the road. along a very busy highway hidden in plain site. (US60 and Bell Road area) US 60 also know as Grand Ave in Sun City Arizona.

So i did not have a Camera but because my Father Was just around the corner I Grabbed his and went back and took a few Pics. I wish I could have got closer but the boxcars were in a secure yard. Anyway here are a few pics i took

www.flickr.com...@N00/2953125925/sizes/l/

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
New to site. Buffalo (suburb Lackawanna/Blasdell) FEMA camp is at: 42°49'21.65"N
78°51'34.46"W
in google earth

Hit me back anyone that lives in the area to discuss this matter furthur.

Best Regards,
Sublimesoul84

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these fema cars are for people, not livestock or cars. Plans are slowly moving into place through various bills like the patriot act. The government can search or detain anyone without any evidence, and USA is becoming a martial law ran community. Please read about the red and blue areas at the fema camps. The trains often read the names of corporations as to be inconspicuous. PLans are to move "terrorists" to these camps, and terrorist has been redifined as anyone who opposes the agenda. To fully understand more please youtube fema camps, and google bilderberg group, bohemian grove, jekyll island, etc. Your life will be opened to what is really going on!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

there is something more there is another piece of the puzzle everyone is missing,why are there particle accelerators in our new court houses IDENTICLE TO FERMI LAB OUTSIDE CHICAGO and why are these buildings in every major city on the planet they are PORTALS, TROJAN HORSES, 100S OF NEW JAILS:WAKE UP WE ARE BEING REPLACED,THEY ARRIVE YOU GET KIDNAPPED AND NO ONE KNOWS YOUR MISSING I KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE CIA MURDERED MY FAMILY

link   

there is something more there is another piece of the puzzle everyone is missing,why are there particle accelerators in our new court houses IDENTICLE TO FERMI LAB OUTSIDE CHICAGO and why are these buildings in every major city on the planet they are PORTALS, TROJAN HORSES, 100S OF NEW JAILS:WAKE UP WE ARE BEING REPLACED,THEY ARRIVE YOU GET KIDNAPPED AND NO ONE KNOWS YOUR MISSING I KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE CIA MURDERED MY FAMILY

link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
They are not boxcars they are auto carriers I know that doesn't fit your story but it's the boring truth. Next time at least take a picture of a boxcar.

mikell

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hey, I just Recently heard about the FEMA Boxcars on a XM Radio Show and when i Researched about them i Was shocked to say the least. Anyway i was Driving to my Fathers on October 18th 2008 who lives in Sun City West When I was Surprised to see 6 of these Boxcars on the Side of the road. along a very busy highway hidden in plain site. (US60 and Bell Road area) US 60 also know as Grand Ave in Sun City Arizona.

So i did not have a Camera but because my Father Was just around the corner I Grabbed his and went back and took a few Pics. I wish I could have got closer but the boxcars were in a secure yard. Anyway here are a few pics i took

www.flickr.com...@N00/2953125925/sizes/l/

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

GOOD FIND!

I think these pictures and stories and websites are disinformation to make the truth movement/conspiracy thinkers or whatever you want to call it look stupid when this stuff gets passed around as FACT. I am not talking about you OP, I understand you were questioning, but I have seen many sites that shows these types of things and claim it's FACT. Usually it is something easy to discredit and call whacko. Which is what the PTB want to make us all look like.

Keep your eyes out always, but be careful where your web browser goes cause it AINT ALL TRUTH! Hence Disinfo agents planting this kind of stuff to make us look Whacko!

Edit - Star for you disgustedbyhumanity

[edit on 12/15/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Zulu Hotel
1. those have to be the cleanest train cars I have ever seen... how do they keep the graffiti off them...?
2. has anyone started a WebSite to keep track of these rail cars.
3. lets get some tracking data on these trains? where are they going..?
4. where are they being stored and how..?
5. each rail car has some identification, like who owns it, its capacity etc...
so lets turn in and see what pops up...

*I'll check out from CSX - CSX RailFacility (33880) to Lakeland, Fl Transfer. I'll post anything unusual - talk to you guys later ...
CSX RailFacility is what we think a Super Center for FEMA...
here google map Bartow, Fl. Airport ... on 17 halfway from Winter Haven -- to -- Bartow, Fl.... ok, see that airport that was a air force base not that long ago... and CSX area is right beside it... CSX has about a qtr mile area around the airport not sure which side though I think its east ...

[edit on 15-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's sort of like jumping off a cliff claiming these are NAZI DEATH CAMP TRAIN Cars with all the information I have on them... zilllch ... I'm still looking for that web site that showed Haliburton Ordered 5,000 Guilines ...
and it had the order for the rail cars and the coffins... if you know the site please re-link me... had some interesting photo's (one was photoshoped we saw the file props) -- but lost the site so could not return...

It would not surprise me if they were designed for dual use... I have seen them full of cars... never had the op to check one out that wasnt moving.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Cant see the other side of the cars....but where do they load the autos at...I see no doors in any of the photos..?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join