It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp Boxcar Activity Seen Today 12/20/2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I get caught by stupid trains prety much every morning, we have a nice rail yard and they come out really slow, and go in really slow. You would think that I would learn and leave earlier, or later to miss them, but oh well. I see these rail cars all the time, and what I see in them is............ cars, shhh.

Others posted that already, but sometimes I cant help but be just a little bit of a smart ass.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Y'all might be interested in this: executive orders and location of possible camps

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list. The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.
Rex 84

This is from 2004

this is newer information:

It has since been learned that GUNDERSON STEEL FABRICATION is under secret contract from the U.S. government to produce these prisoner boxcars. The company received an order from the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad boxcars with the shackles inside. Gunderson has a satellite factory for making the boxcars with shackles in Texas. Interestingly, Gunderson became the launching pad where then-presidential candidate Governor George W. Bush introduced his plan for social security reform on May 16, 2000, a major part of the current president's platform. Apparently, Mr. Bush has some special relation with Gunderson. --- It is no secret that the U.S. steel industry, which has undergone one of the most horrific depressions of any domestic industry over the past 30 years, is emerging from this long decline with remarkable rapidity. We reported in a Gold-Eagle [investment news] column in January 2001 that shares of leading U.S. steel maker Bethlehem Steel were being enormously accumulated by insiders. --- Since that initial report in January 2001, Bethlehem Steel shares have risen in excess of 400%. Such an impressive percentage gain in such a short period of time (especially considering the slow-moving nature of this sector) bespeaks of something extremely unusual on the horizon that will improve the fortunes of America's languishing steel industry. --- THAT SOMETHING IS MARSHALL LAW PLANS AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF A POLICE STATE INFRASTRUCTURE. --- Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars. --- One of the cars was seen by Phil Schneider in a rail yard in NORTH PORTLAND, OREGON.
SHACKLED BOXCARS

there are 150 fema camp videos here

Not only do they plan to lock up dissenters, they plan to make a profit doing it.

Lets all hope none of this is true.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

So maps(of unknown origin) with alleged locations of "crack" NATO troops, FEMA camps are evidence of subterfuge. Also, the pics in the link have no context- there's no way to tell what their purpose is in other words. There are guard towers, concerntina wire, etc.. at pretty much any military base, so this is certainly nothing that would raise a red flag. Urban warfare training centers are for just that, seeing as how so much of modern warfare is in a MOUT environment.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
107000 rail cars can't be hid about 100 cars to a mile of train on coal cars and auto transport cars are longer and yet not one single picture. Camp Grayling is a training base so they probably would have a camp built but it's just a holding pen in the woods not really built to hold people well.

mikell

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LwSiX

Oh indeed. That game is like, virtual living in the NWO to a sort. One of my absolute favorite games.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
This type of boxcar is used to ship automobiles. This is from the site linked below.

Tri-level Auto Car - Able to carry 15 standard model automobiles or 18 compact cars, the multi-level auto-rack car has made possible significant savings in the transportation of automobiles from factories to dealers. Railroads now carry 70 percent of all new vehicles manufactured in the United States.

Picture of Tri-Level Car (page down)

Good find dude. I think the FIMA camp thing is a little unrealistic.They could never put the citizens of this country in camps. Too many people and too little police,troops what have you.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
This type of boxcar is used to ship automobiles. This is from the site linked below.

Good find dude. I think the FIMA camp thing is a little unrealistic.They could never put the citizens of this country in camps. Too many people and too little police,troops what have you.

Our troops and our national guard are in the Middle East. Our borders are unprotected. Civil unrest. Economical disasters. Natural disasters. Man-made disasters. Bush has already said in the event of another terrorist attack he would use foreign troops. Chaos in America. Ripe for martial law.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
FEMA locks up bad guys and terrorists.

There's nothing wrong with them.

Right?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

www.mindfully.org...
Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility.

Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks

hahahahahahahaha

I live ON Eielson AFB. I have lived here for 4 years.

There are NO concentration camps on this base. Or is that what they are calling base housing now?

Also Ft Wainwright (Army base), I vist often...again, no concentration camp there. LMAO

Sheppard AFB - in Wichita Falls just south of Ft. Sill, OK. FEMA designated detention facility.

North Dallas - near Carrolton - water treatment plant, close to interstate and railroad.

My husband has been to Sheppard a number of times. I have friends who live ON base there. NO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!

I used to live on the border of Carrolton, TX. NO CONCENTRATON CAMP there!

That site is a big fat joke!

[edit on 21-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Frankly I don't believe you.

As Corsi reported last week, President Bush recently signed a little-reported National Security and Homeland Security Directive granting extraordinary powers to the president in the event of a declared national emergency, apparently without congressional approval or oversight.

Houston-based KBR was awarded an initial $385 million contract in January 2006 for one year, with four one-year options extended into 2007. KBR held a previous emergency detention contract with ICE from 2000 to 2005.

ICE spokeswoman Jamie Zuieback told Corsi the primary intent of the contract was to build temporary detention facilities that could be used in the event of a mass migration crisis, but she confirmed the facilities could be employed in national emergencies, including natural disasters.
Emergency detention plan: 'This way to the camps!'
Directive from Bush allows president extraordinary powers in national crisis

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If you need more links to prove this it can be arranged. As for proving each location, I have seen anywhere from 600 to 800 locations listed. I can't prove any of these locations are real, but I do know they exist. I do know our tax payer money is being use to build and run these facilities. I do know Bush can claim dictatorial powers in the USA at the stroke of a pen.

Only question is when this is going to happen, with the destroying of evidence in the video of the water boarding case, and most likely the fire at the white house, just how far will this administration go to hide what they have done. When they realize they can't hide all evidence of their wrong doing, what then?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Sheppard AFB - in Wichita Falls just south of Ft. Sill, OK. FEMA designated detention facility.

North Dallas - near Carrolton - water treatment plant, close to interstate and railroad.

My husband has been to Sheppard a number of times. I have friends who live ON base there. NO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!

I used to live on the border of Carrolton, TX. NO CONCENTRATON CAMP there!

That site is a big fat joke!

[edit on by greeneyedleo]

Lol, Wichita Falls the city is a Concentration Camp, not SAFB lol.
Honestly, I'd like to know what would make someone think that SAFB is a concentration camp lurking and waiting to attack at the right moment, I'm not bashing the idea, but I'd really like to know the facts behind this theory, cause, well Falls Town (WF) is where I live and if it is so (which it could be, (possibly, maybe), then I'd like to know. I know that I used to get chased by Military and MP's for driving on a PUBLIC ROAD at night behind the base. They tried to run me off the road once and tried to chase me down, but I was good at tacticle driving back then and lost them on pepper road. Then one time I video taped some MP's and a helicopter coming after me and my friend who was with me and luckily for us some kids were near by and shot off a firework right in front of the helicopter, at that point I turned off my lights and drove like hell down a windy road and lost them. Drove to another own and stayed the night at a friends house.

We have these-

The Switchblade Jet
Best way I know to explain it, the wings spread out and retract, we have a display one out there too, but this one is at the end of the runway (Maintenance?)

Google Map

As well as F 35's (nothing special, they're just cool).

[edit on by jimmyjackblack]

[edit on 21-12-2007 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, I have read all your arguments. I am in the process of working on a research project about the "FEMA camps". My goal is to present both sides of the argument so that logical conclusions can be made. I am currently in NY checking on the Buffalo "camp". I have help from others around the country going to various "camps" to get all the dirt they possibly can on them. One must keep an open mind about this. And I have to ask, just because you live on a military base, do you think you really know everything that is going on there? You never know when that very base you are on is going to be shut down and used for something else as is currently happening all over the country. Not all people on the base can be privy to everything happening there. If that was the case, then anyone would be able to walk around and check things out.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a canadian friend of mine - who has seen the fema boxcars near the canada/us/niagra border says he knows what is in them. he works at a longtime wood processing factory in st. mary's, ontario and says for the past year the plant has been producing millions of extra hockey sticks and filling fema train cars just like the ones in the pics that are bound for the usa.

it turns out that hockey sticks are a very versatile and functional material that fema could use in any number of crisis situations. sticks can be used for building emergency structures - they can be burned as fuel - they could funtion as a weapons in case of civil unrest - and in the most desperate of circumstances they can even be eaten.

yes, back in the late 1990s, during a feed shortage in the baltic/russian region, hockey sticks made at a facility in estonia were ground up and fed to local sheep and goats. modern "wooden" hockey sticks are really made of composite wood/pulp/grass materials which are high in proteins and fiber.

emergency/humanitarian agencies working in other areas of the northern hemisphere like scandinavia and north asia have also identified hockey sticks as a useful tool in their preparedness plans and are thought to be stockpiling large quantities.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

a canadian friend of mine - who has seen the fema boxcars near the canada/us/niagra border says he knows what is in them. he works at a longtime wood processing factory in st. mary's, ontario and says for the past year the plant has been producing millions of extra hockey sticks and filling fema train cars just like the ones in the pics that are bound for the usa.

it turns out that hockey sticks are a very versatile and functional material that fema could use in any number of crisis situations. sticks can be used for building emergency structures - they can be burned as fuel - they could funtion as a weapons in case of civil unrest - and in the most desperate of circumstances they can even be eaten.

yes, back in the late 1990s, during a feed shortage in the baltic/russian region, hockey sticks made at a facility in estonia were ground up and fed to local sheep and goats. modern "wooden" hockey sticks are really made of composite wood/pulp/grass materials which are high in proteins and fiber.

emergency/humanitarian agencies working in other areas of the northern hemisphere like scandinavia and north asia have also identified hockey sticks as a useful tool in their preparedness plans and are thought to be stockpiling large quantities.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Come on now, I certainly don't want to be in a FEMA camp, sniffing formaldyhde and eating hockey sticks.

Life is so bright I gotta wear shades!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
Driving along Lake Erie today in Western New York - I saw for the first time the Fema Camp Train BoxCars I've seen posted so many times before. And it wasn't one or two it was many many - I was driving under the RR bridge so I didn't have time to count but it was quite shocking and I saw at least 10 - 15 of these exact boxcars(could have been more) and I have never seen them before but I recognized them right away from websites like this . Concerned Humanity

Anyway - they were coming in from Canada into the US near Buffalo, NY

Does anybody know what these BoxCars are for? I mean I'm not discounting the whole FEMA Camp thing but I'd like to maybe think they were used for some less nefarious purpose like livestock or something maybe??

[edit on 20-12-2007 by CyberTruth]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/20/2007 by Gools]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1siouxbrave

What was that post all about?

A bump or what?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've been going through website after website, to find the truth in all this scary & possible future scenario, regarding the FEMA detention/concentration camp. There's no doubt in my mind, that NWO is at the edge of their seat, and are itching to carry out their evil deed asap. Since I live in europe, I have to rely on pictures and statements, when the talk is about the huge "human transportation box cars". No doubt that some of these box cars, in fact do transport vehicles. However they can easily be rebuild, to fit FEMA's purpose. For those of you, who would like to see one of these cars from the inside, complete with padded seat's and shackles. Just google: Texe Marrs gulag usa concentration camps. You need not watch all 82 min., but forward to the time 1:04:29 to 1:06:39. There you'll see the truth regarding the box cars. You have got to stop fighting amongst yourself's. Time is in short demand, and who really cares how you'll get transfered to these camps. You already know which way the winds are blowing. They'll take you there any way they can... Peace & Love brothers & sisters

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It’s a matter of public information that Halliburton has been given a huge contract to build detention camps. That being said, I can tell you first hand that the water treatment plant in Carrollton is nothing more than that, a water treatment plant. After I first saw that video I took a good hard look at that plant from every angle, and It’s completely unsuited for such a function. It’s not very large, the buildings are all right on top of each other, and unless you’re planning on putting people in empty water storage tanks, it just wouldn’t work.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i believe most of these said prison camps etc have been built merely to make the bush riechstad's buddies rich.he simply declares something needs to be built,and good old halliburton or whoever comes along and gets a handsomely payed contract for it.

understand?

i see this kind of thing all the time,blair doled out many such contracts to companies linked to his mps or party friendly buisinessman.

it alls seems fine and dandy,but our countries are being destroyed,making thier governance an increasing harder job for the elites to rule effectivly.we will all suffer longterm as a result of short term profiteering,you watch,its happened so many times before.so many roman emperors plundered thier countries coffers into ruin,its happening again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join