It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp Boxcar Activity Seen Today 12/20/2007

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Driving along Lake Erie today in Western New York - I saw for the first time the Fema Camp Train BoxCars I've seen posted so many times before. And it wasn't one or two it was many many - I was driving under the RR bridge so I didn't have time to count but it was quite shocking and I saw at least 10 - 15 of these exact boxcars(could have been more) and I have never seen them before but I recognized them right away from websites like this . Concerned Humanity

Anyway - they were coming in from Canada into the US near Buffalo, NY

Does anybody know what these BoxCars are for? I mean I'm not discounting the whole FEMA Camp thing but I'd like to maybe think they were used for some less nefarious purpose like livestock or something maybe??

[edit on 20-12-2007 by CyberTruth]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/20/2007 by Gools]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
FEMA and livestock?

I feel like a cow.

edit to ask:

cybertruth I can't read the logo on the trains. Do they actually say FEMA? Good pic. The railcars look taller than usual.

IA

[edit on 20-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Those look very similar to the train cars seen in the computer game half life 2. If you played the game you know what they are for.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Well That isn't my pic that's a pic from on line(I wasn't driving with my camera) - I'm pretty sure the ones I saw actually had Santa Fe written on the side. The ones in the pic I posted seem to say GE or something

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Never played the game.

Tell us what they are used for in the game. How old of a game?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Every time I see those boxcars I get the willies!

I've been googling prison construction in US. www.wpi.edu...
www.prisonpolicy.org...
www.granma.cu...

We are connecting the dots.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I would like to venture the guess of live stock. The picture on the web site you link has car looking exactly the same with a car in front of them that I have seen live stock in. I am sort of inclined to believe that these are “newer” live stock cars or a certain company’s cars for live stock.

I am not saying they are not FEMA cars though by any means. I have often kept the prospect of the whole FEMA thing in mind.

I would like to be able to see/read the side of the car though. Anyone able to get a clearer shot of this?

Raist

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The purpose for them in the game was to transport humanoid beings. The game came out in 2004. Also i think those cars a bit too narrow for cattle.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LwSiX
Those look very similar to the train cars seen in the computer game half life 2. If you played the game you know what they are for.

Totally. The first thing I thought of when I saw that pic was the Combine.

For anyone that hasn't played through it or doesn't know the story think New World Order/U.N. rule but on an inter-dimensional scale. Like instead of one world government it's one government over all that exists.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LwSiX

LOL they do look like the train cars from half life 2

They also look like closed car carriers, theres one company I know of called National Steel Car of Canada here in Ontario Cnd, who make rail cars.

Without seeing the interior of these rail cars I'm going with my idea, they are closed car carriers.
Why are they covered? well protection from weather and theft of car parts is why.
Anyway just my opinion

[edit on 20/12/2007 by Sauron]

Could be live stock too as said in another post above. Or really for people, we won't know till we get there.

[edit on 20/12/2007 by Sauron]

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This type of boxcar is used to ship automobiles. This is from the site linked below.

Tri-level Auto Car - Able to carry 15 standard model automobiles or 18 compact cars, the multi-level auto-rack car has made possible significant savings in the transportation of automobiles from factories to dealers. Railroads now carry 70 percent of all new vehicles manufactured in the United States.

Picture of Tri-Level Car (page down)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well I got pretty close and I looked up as I went under the Bridge. The windows were not really windows they were a bunch of circular holes in a square pattern so from a distance as you see in that pic it looks like a square window.

Also as I mentioned before I'm pretty sure it "Santa Fe" was written on the side.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Well now i think we have a ringer!!! That would make sense since I know they do manufacture cars in Canada!! I guess I can relax a little more now - Thanks!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Yeah, the pic posted does look like the one that disgustedbyhumanity linked us to.

I guess we all need to be armed with video cams and good digital cams these days to be able to share fully what we see.

I think I will invest in a good camera soon, you just never know when you might need one for real.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
This type of boxcar is used to ship automobiles. This is from the site linked below.

Tri-level Auto Car - Able to carry 15 standard model automobiles or 18 compact cars, the multi-level auto-rack car has made possible significant savings in the transportation of automobiles from factories to dealers. Railroads now carry 70 percent of all new vehicles manufactured in the United States.

Picture of Tri-Level Car (page down)

Darn!!! You beat me to it!

I live in Northeast Ohio and we have TONS of train traffic through here and I can tell you with 100% absolute surety that these railcars are designed to carry automobiles - not just completed autos, but chasis, frame and bodies etc.. Between Detroit through to Buffalo you have hundreds of auto manufacturers, assembly plants etc... This is just a much more effecient and effective method for transporting autos as opposed to putting 8 on a semi truck and driving them around.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yup, it does look like HL2 train which carry Combine mutilated modified humans (inactive state). Episode 1, June 2006, episode 2, last October.

But, here's a link that might interest you.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LwSiX

I hope you're not using a video game as evidence as to what you think a railroad box car is for.

I'd need some more context to that photo to have any sort of opinion at all. Are those even FEMA owned cars for one? Are there no other box cars like that(i.e. do any other shipping companies use these for any other purposes, other than for rounding up Ron Paul supporters?)

It would appear based on the link that Kozmo provided, that those are for transporting automobiles, unless anyone can provide pictures of the inside of a car carrying anything other than that.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by BlueRaja]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
CyberTruth, I did look at the website you linked, concernedhumanity, and the trains they showed pics of travelling in Amsterdam do look just like the ones used for the automobile transportation.

Easy to have made that connection. That is why we work together to bring light to answer questions and concerns.

The intention of your post was awareness and is well recieved. Let's just keep our eyes open and keep comparing notes.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Again... they are for moving automobiles folks. I see them every single day. When you are at the right angle, with the sun on the opposite side of the boxcar, you can see into the slats of the boxcar and see the autos in there. Believe me - I have sat through many train crossings watching literally dozens upon dozens of these exact same boxcars carrying vehicles. Typically they are partially assembled vehicles headed to Lordstown for final assembly.

Now, that being said - these could serve other purposes as well. Could a jelly jar not serve as a cup? After all, it is a train boxcar, it locks, it has ventilation and could serve many different purposes. However, to this point I have only seen autos packed inside of them.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by kozmo]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes absolutely- And thank you interestedalways and everyone else who responded to this post!!! Funny Ron Paul joke too - made me laugh and even still I support his cause!.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join