It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic - making someone love you???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Yes, maybe its infatuation or desire ...but the import thing here is the fact of knowing if its really possible? is it really possible through magic... for fact?? and if so...how do you do it?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveseeker
reply to post by Mr. D

Yes, maybe its infatuation or desire ...but the import thing here is the fact of knowing if its really possible? is it really possible through magic... for fact?? and if so...how do you do it?

I don't, (I'm currently single
). I have heard stories of love potions, certain animals are eaten for
fertility (Oysters for example, ever hear of eat fish live longer, eat oysters love longer?) Pheromones,
Spanish fly. In ancient times people sought the patronage of the Roman goddess of love Venus or
the Greek goddess Aphrodite (though some say they were one in the same just different cultures,
I'm not sure). My new found philosophy is, just be yourself. If your soul mate is out there and it is
meant to be....it'll just happen though I have heard that the harder you look for true love, the harder it
is to find. I've gone through my fair share of heart ache and can say that those relationships weren't
made to last.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Well, I know all this about being yourself and all that... but the question here is about the actual possibility to make someone love you or desire you like you only through magical ways... purely? does anybody here really practice magic for real??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by person51

First,you buy the harry potter book of unfathomable secrets. Then you go to page 234 and find the love magic.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spokthunder

Which one if the unfathomable secrets book?? is it Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? I cannot find any Harry Potter book related to unfathomable secrets...

What's the name of the book?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join