It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic - making someone love you???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Rule of Three... Karma... The Golden Rule... no matter how it is said, or how it is done, they all add up to the same thing; treat others as you would want to be treated. Or else.

The Keys of Solomon, a collection of some of the spells that the Hebrew King Solomon used or gathered holds a spell to sway one's heart to the caster. Doesn't seem very ethical to me, nor do the spells and their sources mentioned earlier.

I have never professed to be a kind-hearted person; I do what I can, when I can, for what I would consider to be in my best interests. I have manipulated people by word of mouth, by type, and yes, even by will power. But never had I attempted to bind someone to me.

Oh, I may have thought of as much; there was this one girl... her name was Michelle, and she had worked at a Magic Shop in San Diego (Sea Port Village). Her energy, her aura... her mere pressence was able to cast away the shadows which I try to surround myself; as much as I yearned for her, for her touch, for her warmth... I could not allow myself to rob her of her freedom.

I was in ruins, my life in chaos. The shadows provided for me comfort, they were my home, and she threatened that very nature. Why woud I want to change that? She would have come to harm me, and what I was.

But it was I who would have harmed her. I had realized that, that by my wanting to draw her to me, my being would have drowned out the warmth of her light.

I let her go.

It wasn't for another few years that I came to terms with myself. She had done more for me those couple years then she may have known, or what I had realized. Her warmth opened a doorway, and I was able to see out past my shadowy cloud, I was able to begin to accept love, to allow others to come to me, and for me to go to them.

If I had taken her, I would not have been the same, and neither would she.

So what is my point in this?

Even at my worst, I could not, would not, have robbed someone of their will or freedom. And you know what?

I have been with my wife for 11 years now, and though she is as mortal and realistic and mundane as they come... she loves me. She loves me, and comforts me, and gives me a reason not to act out on the negative. My wife can see past all the smoke, and see inside me, and can touch that being.

As for Michelle... I haven't seen her for about 14 years now. I don't crave her anymore, but I do on occassion go looking for her (astrally speaking). Sometimes I come across her energy, and know that she is okay, and I am thankful that I had not taken that from her, or had robbed the world of her. To you, Michelle, my Lady of Light, a thank you.

Seems like all those rules mentioned above do turn out.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Love is a series of brain chemicals.
To have someone love you is to have some addictive, dependent, on the stimulation o the brain by these chemicals.

Why would you want to do that?

Lonely?
Have a little inner conversation with Venus, goddess of love, give it a month or so and she'll throw someone at your feet, maybe not the person you have your eye on but a person meaningful to you.

Me and the V had this sort of singles club arrangement for decades. Never failed.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Other posters have already covered the important concepts.... basically anything you do with magick will come back around to you. So you must be very careful about your intent when you use it. Never use it to harm others or interfere with their lives or free will.

"Do what thou wilt but harm none."

I don't see a problem with a more general spell to bring Love and fulfillment into your life, but trying to force a specific person to love you is a big No-no....

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is no spell. It just happens and you know it when it does. You can try all the stuff said in this post and it will not matter. Some girls like bad guys, so if you are a sweet and gentle guy give it up, she doesn't want you. Some like funny guys, if you're not funny then you're outta luck. Some like doctor's, lawyers, athletes, very smart and serious. Others go for the money. This works either way too. I man will go for the money or athletic or smart. No spells, it just happens for us regular folks.

I guess the magic is in us.

[edit on 12/22/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Have a little inner conversation with Venus, goddess of love, give it a month or so and she'll throw someone at your feet, maybe not the person you have your eye on but a person meaningful to you.

Not to go off subject here, but wasn't Venus at one time considered a goddess of battle? Methinks I've read that somewhere...

Venus 1

Venus 2

All's fair in love and war... or is it hell hath no fury? Either way, this would explain why love is such a fickle mistress.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Any spell, formula, N.L.P method,hypnosis method..ect that is
intended to force any will apon another is a blatant MIS-USE of that
power.

skills and powers are for us to better ourselves as well as others...
you CANNOT make someone love you..it is just another form of mind control.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Maya432, it is interesting that you mention NLP/hypnosis in the same context as Magick, as those are also tools of persuasion and influence, and perhaps more readily accessible than ritual magick, wicca, voodoo and things of that ilk.

You are 100% correct, in the end it all boils down to Intent. Great care must be taken when using these tools that you do not use them for greedy, selfish, manipulative or harmful ends. For if you do, it WILL come back around to you later! (Bad Karma!)

"Do what thou wilt but harm none."

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
yes I would like the chick from the karaoke advertisement to love me and I would like for Ivanka Trump and Halle Berry to be madly in love with me and the girl from este lauder to also love me while hillary swank and chelsea lately to kiss my feet and tell me how beatifull i am. I would also like to score with the light skinned black girl from bikkini summer part 1 and my ex girlfriends cousin.

I'm not the real Seamus Haji, so I dont want Seamus Haji having love powers over my women.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Love is a series of brain chemicals.
To have someone love you is to have some addictive, dependent, on the stimulation o the brain by these chemicals.

Why would you want to do that?

If that's the case, then why not? If love is just the chemicals' in the brain, that make someone dependent and addictive to the the stimulation---then why not use magic, instead doing it the slow way i.e gifts and taking her out.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have a spell. this will work on all girls.

1. Take em out to an expensive dinner.
2. Spend hundred of dollars on her.
3. Make love to her, the right way.

Focus pocus!

she loves you!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I have a spell. this will work on all girls.

1. Take em out to an expensive dinner.
2. Spend hundred of dollars on her.
3. Make love to her, the right way.

Focus pocus!

she loves you!

Thats sure is lame. If thats the case then why not just get a prositute---they are much cheaper, and take less time.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Thats sure is lame. If thats the case then why not just get a prositute---they are much cheaper, and take less time.

Because not even a prostitute could love Jedimiller, no matter how much he pays.

Why would you not want to have someone addicted to the chemical stimulation?
Because they might be needy, annoying, psychotic, stalker-ish, manic depressive, too young, too old, too humongous, too bulimic, oh the list goes on and on.

Addictive personalities are a nightmare to behold, don't get someone started on that path if you can help it.

Just because you want someone to love you doesn't mean their loving you will bring any happiness. It could be a curse.
I know from experience...argh memories...make them stop!

So be careful what you wish, will or pay for.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
But see, prostitution is illegal friends!!! So, I think my tips are better. No matter what you guys say..I hate ignoring users and I've never done it before, but Legalizer there is tempting me. on topic, there is no love potion..it's all about MONEY! Mo Money! Mo Money. give the girl money and she will love you for the rest of your life..it's just common sense. That is if you want a cute girl, not Jabba.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have heard a 'old wives tale' that if a women feeds a man her menstrual blood in food or drink, that he will fall in love with her. I do not want to try it myself...

DocMoreau

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by person51

Really really REALLY bad idea. Not a good idea to play with others emotions thus. It can go way wrong any number of horrible ways.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
magic spells are for fairly tales.

NLP embedded commands, open loops and etc. are all REAL "magic spells"

www.erotic-hypnosis.org...

covert commands

Covert commands exclusively belong to the realm of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.... Delivering covert commands means giving orders that cannot be disobeyed, because they bypass the conscious barriers! There are different categories of covert commands, the most powerful being embedded commands, ie: commands that are embedded inside what appear the be ordinary colloquial senteces.

embedded commands:

attitudeadjustment.tripod.com...

An embedded command is a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) technique for "planting" a thought (state, process, or experience) within the mind of another person beneath the person’s conscious awareness. This is done through presuppositions, which are assumptions implied within verbal structures. (These are similar to what Ayn Rand called premises.) If you think of an embedded command as a "virus of the mind", then the weasel phrase is the invisible hypodermic needle used to inject that "mental virus" into the mind of your target.

In the English language, commands end with a down turn in tonality. Embedded commands mandate the use of a commanding tonality to be effective. The commands usually possess the word formation of a question, but the tonality of a command. For example, "What's it like when you become incredibly loving!"

The purpose of using embedded commands is to move your target’s mind in the direction you want it to go without seeming to be intruding or ordering in any way.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Steve had a good philosophy on this in "The Tao of Steve".

"Be excellent in her presence."

Keep yourself in good shape, be excellent around them, stand tall and look right into their eyes and smile - and watch them swoon!

This works all the time, without having to spend a dime or use any NLP or hypnosis or magick....

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Believe me it works...You can make a person like you more with it. When I was younger I tried a few methods out and they worked. I was able to change specific people's reaction to me. Not that I misused that though. Did nothing further with it.

The NLP works as well. I've seen too many people (on the yahoo mindlist) talk about it working to doubt that.

But still. Wanting a person to love you usually comes from a place of neediness or desperation of your part. The chance for them to love you is slim.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I guess the real question is purity of intent. I know for myself if Im wanting someone to love me it is usually because I feel empty in some part of my life that requires someone to love and validate me in someway. Perhaps 90% ego driven. You will never be able to make someone love you. The key is to know that you are already loved.

I guess the real goal is to generate so much love within yourself (coming from you and being centered on the fact that indeed the universe loves you totally and unconditionally.. that it has always and forever will and you are no mistake) People then have no other choice but to love you because the love begins to overflow from you and on to others.

Never let behaviors towards you determine if you are liked, disliked, loved or unloved. We all are affected by lies and half truths of what is loveable and unloveable...good and bad etc. Poles of Light and Dark is an illusion and falsehood of lack that most of us operate from daily.

No im not immune

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You explained it much better than me fastwalker...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join