It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric universe theory??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
hi. just started looking at the electric universe theory and it's got me hooked!

I've got a couple of questions:

does an electromagnetic field have an effect on light waves?

and

If this theory proves to be mostly true, will it have an effect on our ability to reach the speed of light?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by person51
hi. just started looking at the electric universe theory and it's got me hooked!

Excellent because the universe is certainly electric.

does an electromagnetic field have an effect on light waves?

Yes and vice versa.

If this theory proves to be mostly true, will it have an effect on our ability to reach the speed of light?

The speed of what?
Oh, that... right... achieving the speed of light is only a matter of Human stupidity and fear of change, when we can overcome those two then sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
cool. what is an electromagnetic field's effect on light anyway? does it affect our view of stars, quasars, nebulae etc.?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by person51]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by person51
cool. what is an electromagnetic field's effect on light anyway? does it affect our view of stars, quasars, nebulae etc.?

Differing electromagnetic frequencies or referred to as waves produce different colors to the eyes when stimulating them. Every color has its unique frequency. How deep is your understanding of physics? Because I don't want to get too deep and lose you. Basically the rate at which the wave vibrates determines what we examine/see etc.

If we could spot and readily determine electromagnetic sources of potential, we could use them to magnetically travel, among other things; it's really a great use but alltocommonly not used.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

new topics

top topics

join