It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerns about the Matrix trilogy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Alright, all you Matrix fans. I have a question for you. Who here thought "Revolutions" and "Reloaded" were horrilbe compared to the first? My friend was extremely dissapointed how they made the second and the third. He thought the first was a work of art.

I for one thought all them were really good. I'll admit I couldn't quie understand what happened to Neo at the very end but that doesn't make it a bad trilogy.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The second and third movies were not as good as the first. Reloaded was horrible... but Revolutions was a bit better.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I thought they were all very good. I guess I liked it because I actually understood everything that was going on, including neo's demise.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I understood it....I just can't see why your friend didn't like them....

I mean without Reloaded we would have never got to seen Zion, it would have just been a refrence that didn't have a purpose but to spice up the first movie with.

And also without 2 and 3 we would never understand the "War" or the screens when Neo is in the intarogation room. or why neo could fly for that matter, because that would have just been a one time thing.

So you see Reloaded and Revlutions were a crusal part in the movie. even though some of you may think that they were bad, I know you have an opinion, but just think about it. with out reloaded questions in the first movie would have gone un anwsered and with out Revlutions (Some?) questions in reloaded wouldn't have an anwser.

"The Matrix = Birth
Reloaded = Life
Revlutions = Death"

you see it is a whole and the three movies plus the animatrix and the game make the story alot easer to follow. So to put it simply...with out the other two it wouldn't be a whole that simple....

And with The Matrix online game coming out, that might anwser some questions left un anwsered in Revlutions...

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Curiosity]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
not to sound like a pain but here take a look

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiosity
I understood it....I just can't see why your friend didn't like them....

I mean without Reloaded we would have never got to seen Zion, it would have just been a refrence that didn't have a purpose but to spice up the first movie with.

And also without 2 and 3 we would never understand the "War" or the screens when Neo is in the intarogation room. or why neo could fly for that matter, because that would have just been a one time thing.

So you see Reloaded and Revlutions were a crusal part in the movie. even though some of you may think that they were bad, I know you have an opinion, but just think about it. with out reloaded questions in the first movie would have gone un anwsered and with out Revlutions (Some?) questions in reloaded wouldn't have an anwser.

"The Matrix = Birth
Reloaded = Life
Revlutions = Death"

you see it is a whole and the three movies plus the animatrix and the game make the story alot easer to follow. So to put it simply...with out the other two it wouldn't be a whole that simple....

And with The Matrix online game coming out, that might anwser some questions left un anwsered in Revlutions...

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Curiosity]

I agree with you. My friend:

1. Didn't like Zion the city.
2. Wasn't expecting the movie to end up the way it did.
3. Thought the whole thing with Smith and Neo connection was stupid.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Neo dies. What more could you ask for?

Oh I know...his stupid latex girlfriend dying first. YAY!!!

I hate that tool Neo. And the Snore-acle.

Viva le Frenchman! (But the trainman was a joke.)

top topics

join