It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Space Machines Above - Pt 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Latest from John Walson/Rense more photos, claims helicopter survielance, being followed..w pix

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I still really don't know what to make of this - I presumed the footage of the helicopter fly-by's were just because he perhaps lived near an airforce base or something seeing as they all seem to have their landing lights on and the jets had their landing gears down, however it is very strange that the chinook seemed to take a picture when it was directly over him.

I just hope others can replicate the technology he's using and test this out to see if they can also see these 'space machines'.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The Chinook didn't take a "picture" at all. Its a standard aviation strobe light.

Do you really think that a flash would be any use at all to an aircraft travelling at speed?.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hrm... compare to the images on this (archived) site...

go to ---> web.archive.org...
search on ---> www.satellitephotogallery.com

[edit on 20-12-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
The Chinook didn't take a "picture" at all. Its a standard aviation strobe light.

Do you really think that a flash would be any use at all to an aircraft travelling at speed?.

Actually at first I didn't even think that an aircraft would even use a flash, but I didn't know about aviation strobe lights so just presumed that's what it was!

Looks like he does just live near a landing strip after all then!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk

Looks like he does just live near a landing strip after all then!

Hey Jim
first off I should apologise for seeming quite blunt before - wasn't my intention!

I'd agree - the guy lives near to an airfield in the UK. So far I've seen in his photos a Gazelle, a Puma, a Chinook, a C-130 a Nimrod and two Hawk trainers.

What I don't know is much about the guy. He says he has a "ranch" - thats not a term thats commonly used in the UK (we use farm or holding), so I assume hes not from this country. If he's American he may well not be used to seeing military craft operating at low level near urban area's - space is a luxury and the US has a damn site more of it to play about in than we do over here. I would say his assessment that he is being "harrassed" is more paranoia than anything. It would be far far easier to kick his front door in one night while he's out and smash his place up than it is to use those costly and valuable air assets to "buzz" him.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Hey no problem!

I also got the impression he's not from this country and perhaps brought a nice dose of paranoia with him too! I live fairly close to British Aerospace and ok the aircraft don't fly as low as they do in his footage, but it would still seem like the most obvious explanation for the fly-bys.

As for the footage of the 'space machines' these could be anything - there's nothing to even indicate it's actually footage of space! I'll still keep an open mind on this one though until it's properly debunked or better evidence is provided!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Neformore nails it again!
That is not a camera beneath the heli and that was not a camera flash. That is a common aviation strobe found on all helicopters. Aside from the heli moving, the distance from subject is such that a flash would be worthless.

With the military technology available today, they are able to capture crystal clear photos from over 1,000 meters even in the dark!

I have no idea what to think of this guy's phtos and videos. They seem... interesting. I will reserve making a final conclusion until someone tests his methods and either corroborates his findings or is able to dispute them.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
With the military technology available today, they are able to capture crystal clear photos from over 1,000 meters even in the dark!

True, but arguing range and the heli moving to invalidate flash is kind of overdoing it.

Its daytime, a flash wouldnt be used in any case!

Anyway, his photos are interesting, but it pretty much stops there. I dont buy the surveillance: what's he got, an entire airforce museum hunting his arse? A single type of helo would handle it. The space photos would need secondary sightings to be more than just interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
hi guys ,

i have been following the other thread and now this one, right from the start i have thought he was a non Brit living in Britain.

i also think that he is def near a base, i live near RAF Waddington and i see most of those aircraft he has seen so far.

also this question is aimed at one of the 3 amigos.....:through a friend i have checked the numberplate of the van that was supposed to be hassling John Lenoard Wilson and a few of the other vehicles that are seen in the photos.....should i post any of the info here ?? it def gives an idea of the location.

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

If you take another look at the article, you will see that the person taking about his ranch is actually Cliff Mickelson, a visitor to the site who left a comment.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Snoopyuk.. I'd be interested to know whether the white van is registered to an individual or a company.. if it's a company it could be worth seeing if the company is legit or not.

Also, if it really is security services you need to be really careful how you source the information.. i.e. i wouldn't use a friend at the dvla.. i'm pretty sure those things can be traced back

[edit on 20-12-2007 by thesexynortherner]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So where did the other thread go? I posted a couple of pics that I took of the ISS with my handheld digital camera and now its gone. there was like 78 replies and now I cant find it???

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Do you mean this thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you lose a thread you posted on go to the top of the page and hit myATS any threads you have posted on will be listed on the right hand side of the page, alternatively you could hit my profile again at the top of the page, once at that page hit posts and your posts will be listed.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes, thank you that was it.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
so why is there 2 threads going about the same thing, shouldn't this be merged with the other longer one>

top topics

join