It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluess
The above is not a scale... It is key frequencies of musical notes of the Fibonacci series (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8)... as explained in the link I put right next to it....

Please dont badmouth something without reading it first?

here is the link again since you seemed to have missed it, or missunderstood what I was talking about: Source

try again

oh, I actually read it quite fully, and I do have a rather good understanding of it but past the mocking, since numerology generally deserves just that, there is a valid point. anyone can spit out a fibonacci series with no source and call it a theory, but where is the rest of the scale, you know, the other notes? All I'm seeing from that chart really, or at least taking in is that most scalar tones are close to the ratios given. But there seems to be somethign missing there.

I also notice that for 440, it shows the calculate frequency and how it relates to the tempered or actual value of the note played, but there is none for the 432 side of it. Since the tempering is to even out the 'outness' of the notes in teh scale, what would be the tempered values of the 432 series?

still waiting for any kind of source as well on how this relates to .. well, anything really.

yeah, part 'prove yourself' and part 'teach me'.. humor me here. mayaboys delivery pretty much sucks, and shows no proof but skeptical as I am, theres still an open mind here. just not so open my brains fall out. . still waiting to hear how 432 relates to life the universe and everything.

trivia: many of van halen's albums are tuned 1/4 step below standard. coincidence?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Do you, or does anyone, know what the Tibetan Monks use for their music?

...also, is there any connection between 432 and pyramid dimensions?

yes the tibetan monks are in 432
yes there is alot of pyramid lore that goes with 432.
there is also a thing called the 432 Time Cycle

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

dude you constantly give false information...
I don`t even know how to answer them anymore.
and for the record van halen tunes down a semi-tone.
man I gotta deal with these.....i won`t say it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
A couple points,

1) A tuned to 432 A4 (432 complete vibrations per second) is not the key but a base for all other notes using the equation f = 2 (3/12)to the power of × 432 Hz ≈ 513.73747584 This is the Freq of C5 in the scale where A4 is 432. So these do not even out in any way. The 5th ( of the major scale where A4 432 is the root is E) and has a Freq of 685.7572536 There seems to be no rhyme or reason or secret code here and they certainly do not even out.

2) Shapes where made in the sand in other frequencies not based on 432? Also using no sound at all.

3) can you provide recorded sounds of Waterfalls, etc so I can perform calculations to see what note it is and then what freq it is?

Personal I tuned down a Step and a Half for my music.

Also when I was younger I took the perfect pitch courses and that how we relate the notes in color but these were based on 440 and I certainly heard the colors and can name the pitches by these colors just fine.

Also the Fibonacci numbers use 13 notes not 12. This makes no sense as the 13th note is the same note, so then are there 11 notes between the next octave?

Can some one show me the Fibonacci equation? I am wondering how this is based as I do not know it. Edit I mean in relation to the hertz in notes not, in nature as the Fibonacci is a proven thing, I just meant how they relate it to music.
One more edit, just to explain, how did they come up with 440 in Fibonacci how was this calculated. The above equation is how they normally do it. But how is it done using Fibonacci

Thanks

[edit on 27-12-2007 by ShiftTrio]

1) if you know where to look there is....
2) do you have any proof for this ?,...show me
3) no..i am not the scientist..for me i just need my ears and my trusty 432 tuner....
4)if you want measurments then go take measuments.

fibonnaci sequence is not notes......it is a sequence
1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,ect.ect.ect
they are not related to notes.
it is the growth sequence . the golden mean.

Sorry for the long quote but I think my original post was needed for context.

I am not sure what you mean, but what method are they using to come up with the Frequency , it has to be a equation of some sort using the Fibonacci numbers. Above I posted how you scientifically calculate freq , there is also another method Piano tuners use that use a constant variable, this has to do with Scale and tempering, and because on a guitar at least we cannot have a B# and C even though back in the day they tried even have doubled black keys lol.

So I am asking not for proof, but for what you base your theory on, all the links do not provide a scientific proof of anything. So we have no reason or basis to go on? Does that make sense. I am just looking for some clarification on how these were determined because I did the math and it doesn't add up.

And no offense but your answers are kinda lame, I show you a proof and you throw at me 5 short sentences that mean nothing.

I think your thinking is cool, but your claims are large and you need to back them up with something. Hence why your in skunk works my friend.

On A side note Tibetin Monks also use concert pitch , looks up real singing bowls you will see they are in notes in Concert pitch. So that was out right BS

www.youtube.com...

Here are over 200 year old Singing bowls, guess what Concert pitch.
But there are other older that are tuned 10 Hz Down from 440 at 430. Still not 432, and these monks have NO relation to the number.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
ok...i just checked the singing bowls with my guitar in hand at 432
and another guitar at 440 and 432 was the guitar in tune with the bowls.
so who is full of bs?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I also just checked out some tibetan throat singers for a another check and once again...432
www.youtube.com...
actually its hungarian but what ever

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Maya432]

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
oops i screwed up there
your right about the bowls..sorry i should have checked better before answering.
i don`t have all the answers

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
ok now i think i did not screw up on the bowls
my buddy marc (a formely trained pianist) sat down with me and we tried the experiment again...
you see the bowls have many overtones to hear at once and pin-pointing the resonant frequency is a little hard but once again marc and I
both agree on432

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i just re-did the experiment with the sand to check what frequencies
where creating the perfect geomectric shapes.
and i`m with my buddy marc for a second opinion and once again
every time it locks into a perfect geometric shape it is at 432
and this is for every shape not just one or two...
this would imply that there is only one resonant frequency capable of
producing these effects

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As a guitarist, I find this thread absurd.

And yet I'm intrigued.

So, I compared 432Hz sinewaves against 440Hz sinewaves.

Then I tried to program my "Brainwave Generator" to play a 432 sinewave. I couldn't do it. I must've wasted almost five minutes trying to click&drag 432. It'd go to 433 or 431. But not 432.

So I programmed it to play 431 in the left ear and 433 in the right ear. Yeah, it was cool for 20 minutes.

But the idea of 440 being decided upon by the NWO and prominent Nazis as a means to weaken the civilian population, well, that just strikes me as stupid.

Yet the 432Hz wave was more pleasant than the 400Hz one.

It'd be interesting to see someone test a real hypothesis with this vague quackery of a premise.

Fuggle

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Well, yeah--there are lots of related internet links, but is any of it really science?

F

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
quackery......???
wow..ok i`m going to go get some quotes from the scientists
then you guys can eat your words.
debunkers are such a sad lot......
they may think their good for debate but in the end come up looking stupid.
but thats cool with me...I`m enjoying myself...I`m not going away.
just getting started I`m sure.

Resonance is the most important concept in science yet it is not mathematizable (physics professor Robert McCauley at Austin) and for this reason resonance is not focused on — astronomy professor Seymour Pierce pointed this out in a letter to the journal Nature — a letter that was censored and republished in a book on astrology by John Anthony West..

the Law of Pythagoras or the overtone series—is based on the fundamental asymmetric resonance of Number. All science is derived from equal-division of number switched to phonetic symbols or one-to-one correspondence.the Law of Pythagoras 2 is to 3 equals C to G and 3 is to 4 equals G to C. In other words the numbers 1:2:3:4 are not equi-partitioned but are asymmetric complimentary opposites.
(drew hemple ma)

This is the secret to both magic and science—as biologist Brian Goodwin explains in detail. The secret of “I Am that I am” is that the most efficient “driver” of creativity is the sine-wave. (the Tai Chi-Tetrad-Om symbol) Tesla knew this and now it’s called “autoionization” enabling previously “forbidden transitions” in quantum mechanics so that Self-organized criticality can occur aka “complexity.” Complexity is the buzz-word for the real matrix plan—it’s the focus of the top science think tanks that then get funded by the NeoNazis.(drew hemple ma)

It's this key value in the continued proportion, A:X::X:Y::Y:2A with X as the cube root of two that gives the lead for the music ratio solution. Normally this connection between the harmonic proportions and the geometric solution is not made but Bruce Director in his online book Riemann for Anti-Dummies gives further elucidation: "As can be seen from the solutions to doubling the cube by Archytas and Menaechmus, the harmonic relationship among these powers reflects a characteristic curvature, that, when projected onto straight lines, produces the relationships the Pythagoreans recognized as the arithmetic, geometric and sub-contrary, (or harmonic) means. The arithmetic mean is three numbers related by a common difference: c – a = b - c, or, c = 1/2 (a+b). Geometrically, it is represented by the half-way point along a line; musically it corresponds to the interval of the fifth. The geometric mean is three numbers in constant
proportion: a:b::b:c. Geometrically it is represented by the middle square between two squares; musically it corresponds to the Lydian interval. The harmonic mean is the inverse of the arithmetic mean: 1/c = 1/2(1/a+1/b). It is expressed geometrically in the hyperbola and musically by the interval of the fourth. These harmonic relationships
are number shadows cast by the curved onto the straight. (See Riemann for Anti-Dummies 33. EIR website.)

Resonance of natural numbers enables connection back to the formless awareness and Victor Schauberger figured this out by studying free energy paradoxes of nature. Schauberger only used natural numbers for his engineering—natural numbers that resonate as sine-waves.
.(drew hemple ma)

the natural resonance of frequency creates a significant increase in amplitude causing a non-linear evolution of cells.
(Prof. emeritus Brian Goodwin)

There is a practice called “the small universe” resonating the 12 nodes along the outside of the body based on the 12 notes of the music scale as the infinite spiral of fifths (2:3 is yang and 3:4 is yin —the center front and back channels—found in ancient China (see the book Taoist Yoga translated by Charles Luk) and ancient India (see Mircea Eliade’s book Yoga and Immortality).
.(drew hemple ma)

Bobby: I saved the total best proof for the last.

Carl Munck was studying the Gematrian "frequency numbers," and started to notice that there was a definite mathematical redundancy to them. The redundancy came when he started calculating the tangents of each number, and
found out that they were all the same! If we remember from trigonometry class in high school, the tangent function is used to measure the intersection between a straight line and the very edge of a circle. This also could
obviously be the intersection of a straight line and a curve as well, thus mapping - you guessed it - a spiral. We now go directly into a reprint from Mason et al.'s Gematria page, which explains this point, and eventually tells
us how these numbers harmonically tie into the Speed of Light, measured in miles per second! Here is Mason et al. to explain.

Carl figured a certain logic was demanded by these [Gematrian frequency] numbers, so he arranged them into two separate scales, organizing them by their tangents, and marking the numbers that came from the ancient systems with
asterisks *, and filling in the "blanks," with appropriate numbers, something like this:

+ 3.077683537 72* 252* 432* 612 792

- 3.077683537 108* 288* 468 648*

+ 0.726542528 36* 216* 396* 576* 756*

- 0.726542528 144* 324 504 684
864*

Bobby:
ahhhh theres the scientific proof I was looking for
read em and weep

and I`m just getting started....

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
like i said all that was needed is the primmer
the one and only resonant frequency .
and its just a point of reference for proper equation.
its not a what is it?
its a where is it?
and my friends....there it is 432

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Oh, thanks.

But what's it mean?

F

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
How can I be so Confident without any real knowledge myself?
I said that I believe that over 20 years ago I recieved a series of coded messeges that seem to be revealing themselves to me now.
I can`t really explain it but I just understand the concepts of how this works...even though I have no real schooled or taught knowledge.

so the plot thickens......and i was not lying when i said that scientist
and engineers are adding themselves(my friend list) to my website this week.

think outside the box...its ok...it won`t bite

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
+ 3.077683537 72* 252* 432* 612 792

- 3.077683537 108* 288* 468 648*

+ 0.726542528 36* 216* 396* 576* 756*

- 0.726542528 144* 324 504 684
864*

Bobby:
ahhhh theres the scientific proof I was looking for
read em and weep

these are not just numbers ...they are harmonics.
real math is all harmonics and the rules of harmonics must apply

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

well like i said they are trying to tell us that music is EVERYTHING.
literally EVERYTHING
its platos "theory of everything"

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Answer the NWO question. It is the title of your thread and you show no proof as to how it's a conspiracy. I've asked you before and so have others. How does this benefit the NWO? How can you prove that? Back it up.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
Answer the NWO question. It is the title of your thread and you show no proof as to how it's a conspiracy. I've asked you before and so have others. How does this benefit the NWO? How can you prove that? Back it up.

ya ya one thing at a time...don`t get your panties in a bunch.
theres alot of ground to cover here and I will give the info as i get it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join