It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Oh, well that's different then. I guess you're right about the frequency being set by the NWO to prevent accidental discoveries of Stargates in our basements.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My final word for Coffin feeder
I cannot make you a believer.
I am not a teacher...
if you choose to learn it for yourself then that is your path.

if not then I belive that my purpose is only to point the direction and from there you may go where ever you please.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
reply to post by Maya432

Oh, well that's different then. I guess you're right about the frequency being set by the NWO to prevent accidental discoveries of Stargates in our basements.

i was kidding you know? well to some extent anyway

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
heres one that looks at the theoretical the differences between using a-432 for the base note
and using f-432 as the base note. but still full of discrepensies.
compared to your graph and some others i have looked at

www.earthmatrix.com...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Maya432]

The scales I presented were calculated by me but I'm not going to claim copyright on it as it's purely common knowledge.

One thing I should say about employing such accuracy is that you do get absolutely perfect tonal relationships when playing chords even when spread across many octaves with sub-harmonics but:
Because it's so clean and clinical guess what it sounds like IE clean, clinical, mechanical and lacking colour and expression. The expression comes from breaking the strict mathematical rules by bending, pulling, sliding etc which creates beat frequencies and adds the character that makes your spine tingle. A particular guitar may have a special character to it that appeals due to minor inaccuracies in the location of the frets (2^1/12 again) or even the height of the frets and the action near the 12th fret and above producing non-exact notes which highlight the music in unexpected ways.

The NWO didn't make my first guitar - I made it myself

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
but like i said before
no matter how much i bend or slide or make it cry I am still only
doing so to be one with the music..ie. the resonant frequency of the
band/song/tune/orchestra....ect

I think we are blurring the lines between audible notes/frequencies
and resonant frequencies...ONLY in a-432 or c-256
(or what ever it would be called which in its self is erelivent) does the quantum string reach out and vibrate all 12 notes/harmonics of the octave.
damn my spelling...i should be shot)

and what we know as 432 seems to be the primmer
for their calculations.
now all I`m really saying about this I guess is ......um...cool.....wow....neeto

and I`ll keep reminding eveyone over and over again
I am not the facilitator of this info.
I`m just passing on the wild stuff I have come across
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

who said that I fully understand quantum math?......not I.....but i do understand the basics which is what I have said all along.
and universities lie about so much science that its just nuts.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Parabol

who said that I fully understand quantum math?......not I.....but i do understand the basics which is what I have said all along.
and universities lie about so much science that its just nuts.
mabey that is changing with all the new ideas and sciences lately though.
I hope so

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Interesting fact:
the new Gibson Robot Guitar will only tune from 435hz to 446hz.
or was that 436 to 445 cant quite remember but check it out

www.gibson.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I remember watching a tv prog (fictional) about an impending disaster where the sun changes in light frequency or something. I think there was help from aliens (whos sun changed in the same way) by using sound that they transmitted which changed human dna so that we could evolve to the changing sun.

Do you think that sound waves could be used to programme and alter dna?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

It will only autotune to within that range. There are technical limitations to be considered as well, as it's a mechanical device with a range of motion.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Interesting fact:
the new Gibson Robot Guitar will only tune from 435hz to 446hz.
or was that 436 to 445 cant quite remember but check it out

www.gibson.com...

hmmmmmmmm notice how you do not have the option 432 or even 447
nwo will get ya everytime..
and oh ya
ask a keyboardist to tune to 432..
he will go into his pitch adjustment only to find that the 432 is not attainable...hm...just part of the conspiracy????
that has happened to me with a roland and korg that I can remember so far. so thats at least 2 of the Major keyboard makers.

if anyone wants to attempt it on their keyboard then please let me know your results.
my line6 gearbox DOES go to 432
......wow ...lucky find there....my ROLAND tuner will not

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Now your thinking outside the box.
sorry for the oneliner
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Parabol

I did not need to prove anything
the phd quantum physicists are the ones that are proving it..

so averyone needs to put this into perspective ..ok?
I am Not The Scientist
just the Messenger

Ahhhh... damn, I just wrong a long post and accidentally clicked away.... a quick recap.

1. No you don't need to prove anything, so you don't need to prove yourself by telling everyone they are wrong because you are, without a doubt, correct.

2. If you are trying to understand it then listen to what people have to say. I went to your myspace page and listened to your songs, our styles are a bit different but I liked what you put together. Being a musician, why are you unwilling to take into account how external variables; guitars wood, string type, age of strings, finger pressure, air humidity, etc. in accordance with this idea and your music?

3. What does the NWO have to gain by not allowing us to use the 432 standard? Do they want the good music for themselves? You said the frequencies worked out to whole integers but others have posted showing that they don't. And even if the frequencies were perfect, the odds of your instrument perfectly recreating it are low, unless you'd prefer a computer to do all of our playing. That kind of music is for drummers man, we can't let the computers take our guitars away from us!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

I`m sorry dude because you are basically sayin that Plato.Socates and the pythagoras and the quantum scientists of today are all full of crap..
how can you even make that assumption.???

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
you don`t understand... you are not debating with me or calling me down..
you are insulting the real scientists.
this has nothing to do with me....don`t you get it...
why attck,attack attck, i do not see the logic in it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't have the equipment to tune my guitar (or voice for that matter) to 432 but I'm going into the studio on Tuesday. They have more instruments and machines than I ever have the time to mess with but I'll see what I can do about tuning my guitar to this. I'm assuming you do this for your guitars so what frequencies do you tune each string to so that I can replicate whatever it is that you are doing? I'll try to record and analyze the sound wave information and then compare it to a guitar tuned at 440. I'd also be interested to hear what the engineers and producer think.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Explain to me, in very clear terms, how my statements went against everything Plato, Socrates, and other scientists. It would be clearly ignorant, to any of those men, to discount the real world variables of sound that I mentioned. You still have no provided any factual counters to anything I said. You keep repeating how right your understanding of what you've read is. My doubts are centered on your understanding or application of the subject, not the material itself.

Something else I wanted to mention... I'm not saying these frequencies aren't stronger or that they can't be applied to physics in a positive way. I'm not going against what the equations say on paper. My problem is how it is applied to our perception of pleasing tones. It's like selecting various shades of red, blue, and yellow and saying they are the most appealing frequencies of light. To some they might be, but even if they are technically the strongest it doesn't mean they will always be interpreted that way. The beauty of our perception is that we can each see a different image in the same picture.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Parabol]

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Parabol]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The nature of nature is an analog world where all variables are infinitely variable so a frequency of 418.10948576Hz is just as easily attainable as 418.0Hz or any other frequency IE infinite possibilities. Music relies on a strict relationship between tones but the relationship remains analog and a little fuzziness can actually enhance it.

The digital world has severe problems with this and can only round and approximate the numbers to the stage where near enough is good enough.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a 432 fiddle player just gave me another Phd scientist Dr. Luanne Oakes to look at
so I did a quick search and heres one of her links
www.soundhealthsoundwealth.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Marko Rodin and 432...

Very good thread, well done!

I'm kinda into Vortex Mathmatics, and I would like to contribute with a "vortex" look on the harmonics of 432.

When the note "A" in scale is at 432 we get the following pattern in Fibonacci relationships: Source

A = 432
D = 288
F = 172.8
E = 648
C = 259.2
E = 162
C# = 1080
F# = 720
C# =270
D = 1152
F = 691.2

Now according to Vortex Mathmatics, the number 9 is the highest number witch could represent energy, spirit, god, creation etc...

If we take the above sequense and "smack it" with vortex mathmatics we get the following pattern:

A = 432 ( 4+3+2) = 9
D = 288 (2+8+8) = 18 (1+8) = 9
F = 172.8 (1+7+2+8) = 18 (1+8) = 9
E = 648 (6+4+8) = 18 (1+8) = 9
C = 259.2 (2+5+9+2) = 18 (1+8) = 9
E = 162 (1+6+2) = 9
C# = 1080 (1+0+8+0) = 9
F# = 720 (7+2+0) = 9
C# =270 (2+7+0) = 9
D = 1152 (1+1+5+2) = 9
F = 691.2 (6+9+1+2) 18 (1+8) = 9

So we get a perfect harmonic string of 9's .... (golfclaps of self...)

I am convinced that there is something very important locked into theese patterns, and we have only scratched the surface.... One day... hopefully some super intelligent person, can link it all together from creation til end.

I will come back with more vortex mathmatics to this thread, as there are more connections....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join